Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Soren Haicen

Is there anybody out there? (Day 3 Late Afternoon)

Post by Soren Haicen »

Soren was at the edge of the Hangar, this time on duty of sorts. There was a storm going on outside and yet people still needed to keep watch. His armor, and the fact that he was a mercenary had landed him this shit job. Still he was going to stick with it, at least through the next few hours.

Still he wished there was at least something to do to pass the time, as while he had seen a few going out into the storm, thus far no one had tried to make their way back in. Breathing a soft sigh, he continued to stare out into the storm flipping between the different vision modes of his helmet to pass the time.
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Baesal Zyn

Re: Is there anybody out there? (Day 3 Late Afternoon)

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal had taken a gamble when she took the Moth out to let Hoth's jedi council cool down a bit. Some of the damage had not been repaired yet and the icing would not help.

At any rate she could not afford to to it again until properly dealt with.

Using the unfolding hexagonal pannels as stairs, she reached the top of her ship to inspect the damages, waving a salutation at the guard on post.

''Not too bad...R-Five? Send me the bench I'll repair what I can now''

repairing the moth, precision mechanics tool, bench, solid repairs x2, manipulate: 4eA+1eP+3eD+2eF 6 successes, 2 threat, 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
8 successes, using lightside to cancel the threats
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"Looks liek you made it in before the worst of it." Soren offered in a voice that would carry to the Togruta repairing her ship. "Though if any of the folks that left recently make it back i figure they will be brrining you a bit more work."

If the woman was wiiling to do it. He knewn he'd pass on the extra work brought on by a lack of foresight... At least if he wasn't getting paid premium.

Has:
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Yeah...it was an impromptu sortie. I don't expect to make any more during this kind of weather.'' she replied to the guard ''I hope the other ships have properly been winter-proofed...I don't think we have that much more resources to spare.''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"If they haven't that's going to be something that the owners will have to figure out. As you said we are rather strapped for rescources after all." He smirked for a moment before shaking his head. They could always go begging to the pirates for parts, that would be an amusing turn of events, "seems like we have just enough to get this base going, and not much more then that."

"I'm not really an expert though."

Has:
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Indeed, things are tight but we've seen small miracles happen in the last few day.'' she frowns at the mentions of the pirates ''We'll have to deal with them sooner or later...I think some people are infiltrating them to see what's happening with them. These sure are not normal pirates''
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"I'll give you that they are better armed. Seems to be they act just about like every other pirate or gang member i've met though." He shrugged. "Of course all that firepwoer does tell you something at least. That they are probably on somebodies payroll. At least that's how i figure it."

Has:
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Your instincts are right on this. The war droids that acted as the muscle in their boarding attack were quite unique...whoever is backing them is powerful had have access to manufacturing facilities. Not many of those willing to take on the Republic nd the Empire at once.''
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"Well, it could be that wasn't their intention at all. They shipped them to the pirates to help cause havoc, and it just so happened that the Republic and the Empire just happened to show up at the same time."

"Not like pirates aren't gonna try and take out both sides in those circumstances." In other words it could be someone's fuck up.

Has:
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She shook her head

"This was too big a show of force...and the pirates are well organised"

She fixed another panel

"They knew we were all coming"
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"It's not too hard to find out a humanatarian mission is coming to Hoth. I mean It's not the kind of thing you keep super hush hush. May be a different story with what the Imperials were doing." He shrugged. "It's hard to say though."

"But if all that is the case. Well, the aren't even pirates really. More like an enemies armed forces."

Has:
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Right again.'' she took a industrial scraper to remove a piece of frost. ''Their reaction time was spotless and they boarded both ships in tandem.''
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

He really doubted it was actually tandem. You didn't get that kind of accuracy from just about anyone. Close together? Maybe. Which well might be close enough.

"Alright, now ask the real question." He offered with a smirk. "Who orechestrated the Empire and Republic arriving here at just about the same time."

Has:
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

That was true as well, something she did not want to think about

''Cooperators...moles...likely''
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"They'd have to be pretty high up to arrange something liek that though." Soren replied with a shake of his head.

"But i'll leave looking into that sort of mess to people better suited to the taks."

Has: