Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Remmington Balmung

Fix It Felix [D1 MA - Open]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington walks around the hangar, checking to see if anyone may he ship repairs.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Aphr Ahaya

Re: Fix It Felix [D1 MA - Open]

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

He would spot a large bundle of moving thermal cloak nearby looking at a ship that took a bit of a battering. Aphr had moved a few boxes out of the ship that got knocked around, and was checking the gear in them, and was wrapped up pretty tightly, the cloak even over her head.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Remmington Balmung

Remmington walks up carrying a large tool box with him. "In need for some repairs?" He asks.

He didn't notice at first with the hood up but when he gets closer he sees a face he remembers. "Aphr? Is that you? It's been too long." He says with a smile.

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

The bundled up Twi'lek peered round and then up as the person spoke.

"Yeah the weather here gave her a bit of a...." there was a pause and a small frown as the face looked familiar.

Where do I know...oh!

The frown quickly became a smile, not that it could easily be seen in the thermal bundle.

"Hello captain, I didn't know there was a Hoth huttball team. What did you do to get drafted out here?"
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Remmington Balmung

"Actually there is a league now. I started the Imperial league. So you know, just looking to expand to more planets." Remmington puts on a big promoter smile as he jests. "I don't play anymore but my friend over there." He gestures to the other Sith hanging around with him.

"That's Hild. Ace and captain of team Vanir and 3 time Imperial League Huttball champion." Hild offers a polite greeting back.

"So what are you doing here?" He asks then sensing something different. "You're Sith now?"

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"So you've gone into management? Or are you just an agent? I don't think you'll sell the world on a Hoth team sorry, this place is awful. I'm freezing!"

Aphr smiled at Hild.

"Good to meet you, sorry you got dragged to the frozen wastelands" there was a small chuckle as she turned back to the ship. Well the box in front of the ship, where she was checking that nothing was too damaged.

"I am. Left Nar Shaddaa, enrolled at Korriban, survived, passed and got picked up as an apprentice. It was certainly a journey, but I feel better than how I was before. How long has it been now, 10 years? 13? It's been a while."
Remmington Balmung

"Just on the board I guess you would say." Remmington comments. "I can take a look at it for you if you like." He offers.

He thinks for a moment. "Hmm... I think 13 years now. Vera Hawke was only in its 2nd season at the time." Weird how he used that as a measure of time.

"Who is your Master by the way? I guess I must have missed you at the academy. Then again, I was only a part time teacher for the saber class."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Look at?" Aphr asked, looking up at the man again "and my master is Lord Zhorrid. I'm sure you saw her plenty of times visiting and being evasive of the reasons, I saw her enough times at least."

Being satisfied with the box she closed it up.

"Didn't see you at Korriban either. DId you only teach younger students? I was there and gone in a flash, a few months at max."
Remmington Balmung

"Sorry, I meant do you want me to see what I can for repairs on your ship? Hull repairs will have to wait till we have more power but I should be able to handle the System Strain." Remmington clarifies.

He nods. "Oh yes, I met the High Arcanix during hyperspace and she gave me a prophecy."

At her moments he nods again. "Ah, that probably explains it. I usually handle the younger ones."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Oh if you wouldn't mind? I think it's ok" Aphr said, taking a step back.

She tilted her head.

"A Prophecy? What did she say?"

(ooc - the ship only took the base damage/strain, passed rolls with no threat)
Remmington Balmung

Remmington thinks for a moment over the exact wording. He quotes, "The daughter of the Dragon will seek the sheep, stand before her and be swept away. For she is as the father, but without the leash of discipline."

"I'm not sure what that means yet but if you find anything out, please let me know. You still have my Galactic Network ID right?" He asks.

After she steps back Remmington heads into her ship to take a look. He works quickly with Hild passing him tools upon his request.

Remmington goes through the ship and starts taking out some of the wiring and parts as he reroutes some systems. He removes some more unnecessary parts.

After he puts his tools away, he wipes his hands with a cloth. "Well I rebooted the system and improved upon the software. I took the liberty of making some of your systems more efficient and took out some parts. It should give you some more space to work with."

He tries to act cool but fails.

/ Recover Strain. Cool/Presence. 1eP+1eA = 0 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImage

D1 MA. Rerolling to account for Depleted Power. Dmg Control on ship. Mechanics/Int @ Hard. Custom Tool Kit. Ally assist. Inventor. Intuitive Improvements. Depleted Power +3 Difficulty. Master Artisan -1 Difficulty. 4eP+1eA+3eB+2eF+2eD+1eC =
2 successes, 6 advantage, 1 Despair, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
+2 Strain
-2 SS
2 Light for Intuitive Improvements for +1 HP
Last edited by Remmington Balmung on Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

While Remmington worked, Aphr thought on the words. It felt familiar to her...and she was slightly spaced out when Remmington spoke again.

"Huh? Wait you...what? I thought you were doing some repairs not upgrades" Aphr chuckled "sorry, I kinda zoned a bit. I've had some visions of late and something you said...daughter of the Dragon. In a dream I had last night, they referred to the Dragon's ascendance. I wonder if there is a link between the two..."
Remmington Balmung

"You had a dream about the Dragon? May you tell me all the details there? My guess that it is related." Remmington comments.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

A moment passes and there is an explosion from Aphr's ship setting much of the area ablaze with ship fuel and flames...

OOC: Area is now on fire... do they put out the flames?
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Remmington Balmung

"What was that?" Remmington sees fires all over the place. At least they are warm. Though so not the time, he looks around for a console or something to activate any sort of fire suppression system.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Computers or Mechanics check at Hard, plus Depleted modifier. GM will flip a destiny to upgrade the difficulty even more.
Remmington Balmung

Remmington manages to find a console in order to activate the fire suppression system. He already has a thermal cloak on but he puts on his scanner goggles and respirator just in case to protect himself. He takes out his tools and starts to work frantically and somehow manages to turn the fire suppression on.

/ Trying to activate fire suppression system in hangar. Mechanics/Int @ Formidable. DD flipped Destiny. Destiny. Custom Tool Kit. Ally assist. Inventor. Intuitive Improvements. Depleted Power +3 Difficulty. 5eP+3eB+2eF+3eD+2eC =
3 successes, 5 advantage, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Will use 2 Light to give +1 HP to Hangar if possible. Lol.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The system spurts out a sludge that thankfully puts out the fire but now most of the stuff in the area is covered in a blue black sludge, people included.
Remmington Balmung

Remmington wipes his goggles. "I'm glad I got my goggles on in time." He looks over to his companion...

"Umm... I'm going to check up on the ship." He goes to check on the status of Aphr's ship.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Everything happened in such a blurr that Aphr didn't even get a moment to react. Suddenly the fire alarms were going off, and she watched as Remmington rushed over to Fix something...and now her thermal cloak has icky blue sludge on it.

She took a small, calming breath, then moved to follow Remmington.

"I do hope in trying to look over the damage you haven't caused more damage" added in a mostly neutral tone "I thought you were only looking at the damage done anyway, was it these parts you removed that caused the issue? Also stay out of those 2 rooms" she motioned to two rooms.
Remmington Balmung

Remmington looks over the ship and lets out the sigh of relief. He looks around and sees the culprit. "Well the ship looks fine for the most part. I did improve it like I said."

He looks away a little sheepishly as he points to some burnt out fuel cells laying around in the hangar. "I got a little bit excited and when I tossed out an obsolete hydrospanner it must have ignited some space fuel over there."

"Eh heh heh." If he was a cute girl, he may have gotten away with that.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr put her well wrapped up arm on her hip.

"While it is seriously kriffin' cold, please can you set fire to your own ship for warmth and not mine?" she shook her head "at least the damage isn't bad. This sludge however isn't so nice. Gonna have to get that cleaned up unless you're hoping to sneak away and not be found out."
Remmington Balmung

Remmington chuckles. "I will certainly keep that in mind but I'd rather not have to set more ships on fire."

He waves off the accusation. "Never will have thought of it. I'll help clean up..." He looks over the sludge covering the entire hangar. "This looks like a group project or at the very least we need to find and activate any maintenance droids that may be around."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Or anything else" Aphr added with a small chuckle "but yeah, that's a lot of work. It's a big hanger, and that stuff stinks. I'd worry it damaged something but this place is pretty shut down so nothing to damage."
Remmington Balmung

"Yeah, plus we definitely need more power in here. It's hard to do any work in here working on emergency lights and all." Remmington looks around.

"I wonder how long this base has been abandonned. As well as who this base belonged to."