Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Baesal Zyn

Re: [Day 2 - MA] How Bazaar

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Real or not, there was no way she could justify spending ressources on baubles and luxuries while she could both craft things just has good for far less and spend it on things that would have a greater impact on the current situation.

She would have liked the helmet though...especially if it was Beskar.

No she told herself, shaking her head and turning away

Just in time to see Layne

''Hey there Layne. Got a minute? I would like your expertise on something.''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

She was not ready to have this conversation. Far from it. It was not just the difficulty of the feelings themselves; it was pragmatic too. The more time she'd allow Baesal to speak with her, the more she'd be able to sense the conflict in her. And *that* could lead to Baesal and the other Jedi trying to stop her; ruining everything and making things more difficult and trying than they'd need to be.

Layne knew that despite any efforts she could make to avoid such a thing right now, they *would* find out and try eventually, of course. It was inevitable. But the inevitable would have to wait to be sprung on her.

"Not right now, sorry Baesal," she said as she started to walk away, "send it to my datapad or comms?"

Had to at least not blow her off entirely. It'd be suspicious otherwise. Communicating whatever the issue was via electronic means would at least be something she could endure."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Part of the thrill of hunting, is the uncertainty.
Regardless of what weapon you use or what enhancements may have been made, there's always a question of whether you have the skill to take your prey. Success shouldn't be attributed to the rifle." He gave a shrug. "But, what are you asking for it?"
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:53 am
Jo finally opened his stall, and there were plenty of goats, blue furred and adorable. “Come one, come all for some of the most exotic goods this side of the galaxy! With each purchase you get a free goat, oh and we have delicious curry for sale. I promise you, the prices never get better than here a guarantee I won’t backup as all sales are final.”

For Sale: Ancient Mandalorian Helmet, Lightsaber hilt, Strange Crystal, Marksman Sniper Rifle, and a monkey-lizard’s paw.
Remmington is surprised a little with the man's sale pitch as well as sudden bluster activity around the stall he is standing by. He approaches the merchant. "What can you tell me about this hilt?" The first three items sounded more interesting to him. He didn't have much interest in the Sith alchemy.

"The prices are a bit high though."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Belonged to some fancy Jedi, supposed to be of good quality and make, but not an expert on the Force, but I am sure it will be perfect for you," he responded.

"But interest is high."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:51 am
"Part of the thrill of hunting, is the uncertainty.
Regardless of what weapon you use or what enhancements may have been made, there's always a question of whether you have the skill to take your prey. Success shouldn't be attributed to the rifle." He gave a shrug. "But, what are you asking for it?"
OOC: The price is about 20,000 credits or 15 Obligation.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

He chuckled. "I like your goats Jo, and I've been pleased with past purchases, but I'll pass on the rifle."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:33 am
snip
The togruta frowned and nodded. It was not the first time Layne was in a rush and there was a lot of important things to do.

''I would prefer not to send via comms, the matter is too sensitive to risk slicing. Maybe we can talk tonight or tomorrow? I have things to prepare but we might need to move fast.''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:04 pm
The togruta frowned and nodded. It was not the first time Layne was in a rush and there was a lot of important things to do.

''I would prefer not to send via comms, the matter is too sensitive to risk slicing. Maybe we can talk tonight or tomorrow? I have things to prepare but we might need to move fast.''
"Tomorrow," she said, before disappearing.

She wasn't sure whether that was the truth, or a lie.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Sure...when...'' and off she goes

Baesal sighed before getting an urgent notification on her comms

''Hello R5? What...WHAT?'' there was utter shock ''Where is he at? I am going right away, thanks for letting me know.''

At least she knew why Layne was in a hurry. Who would'nt be knowing her cousin just got maimed? Tython...she was likely rushing there right now
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:00 am
He chuckled. "I like your goats Jo, and I've been pleased with past purchases, but I'll pass on the rifle."
"Have a goat anyway," he offered.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Umm, sure. Thanks."

He stared at both Layne and Baesal as they leave, wondering what was going on.

Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Seeing the crowd mostly start to move away from the Devaorian Soren decided to make his way over. His eyes mostly on the blue goats, but he did make a glance towards the other merchandise. "Fine looking goats." He offered after a few moments of looking.

"Do they sell on their own, or is it always a package deal with your other gear?"

Survival to appraise the goats? See if they are actually edible: 2eP+1eA 1 success, 5 advantage
ImageImageImage
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The goats are definitely edible.
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Soren nodded to himself.

"If they are only a package deal, suppose I'll ask about the helmet." He said gesturing towards the object with his chin. "Man doesn't really need to carry around two rifles, and I'd only use that crystal thing as a paperweight. It'd make a nice one mind you but seems like a bit of a waste." Given how interested others were."
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

With the crowd distracted by the devaronian stall, Garth approached the Ortolans.

"One please, Orosini Sparrow. Now this 'eres removable, once we get off planet, right? The missus'd kil me if ah made perm'nent modifications t' th' ship."

Accepting 5 obligation
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The ortolan seem confused at the notion of leaving but say it can be removed.

Probably.
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Jan drives up, swerving her speeder to a halt in a spray of snow. Jumping out of the cockpit she tosses her keys to the Ortolans.
"Not a scratch on her, and any modifications have to be in gold."

((+5 obligation for hoth proofing the speeder))

"You"
She points at the Devaronian.
"What on earth makes that rifle worth 20,000 credits?"
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Said to never miss, never tested that, but it was owned by a previous winner of the Great Hunt, so it's got to be good," Jo replied.

"So good that all sales are final."
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

"If sales are final darling, then you can scooch a little on the price, can't you? Think of the exposure."
Day 2 MA, How Bazaar, Negotiation to haggle for the rifle, greased palms, spending destiny, spending powerbase, against hard with upgrade and a setback: 3eP+2eB+2eD+1eC+1eS 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
((All advantage and success towards reducing price if possible))

Jan make her eyes big.
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Jan Melmoar wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:47 pm
"If sales are final darling, then you can scooch a little on the price, can't you? Think of the exposure."
Day 2 MA, How Bazaar, Negotiation to haggle for the rifle, greased palms, spending destiny, spending powerbase, against hard with upgrade and a setback: 3eP+2eB+2eD+1eC+1eS 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
((All advantage and success towards reducing price if possible))

Jan make her eyes big.
OOC: She can get it for 9 Obligation.
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

"You're a peach."

((Jan will take 9 obligation for the rifle.))
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Don't forget your free goat," he said handing it off.
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Goat under one arm, rifle under the other, Jan bows and heads back to the ship.
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:53 am
Jo finally opened his stall, and there were plenty of goats, blue furred and adorable. “Come one, come all for some of the most exotic goods this side of the galaxy! With each purchase you get a free goat, oh and we have delicious curry for sale. I promise you, the prices never get better than here a guarantee I won’t backup as all sales are final.”

For Sale: Ancient Mandalorian Helmet, Lightsaber hilt, Strange Crystal, Marksman Sniper Rifle, and a monkey-lizard’s paw.
Jo'ren walked over to take a closer look at the items the others had turned down. "Hey Jo, well, I'm not interested in the gun in her hand." He gestured to the woman walking off with the rifle. "Good to see you again. Mind if I take a closer at look at those?" He gestured to the crystal and the hilt.

Jo'ren already had a Krayt Dragon Pearl, so he figured he'd know if this looked like the real deal. He reached out with the Force to get a sense of it.

The lightsaber hilt also seemed interesting. What kind of hilt was it though?
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.