OOC Chat and other things.
Jub'Lub

Re: GM Questions

Post by Jub'Lub »

Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

I got a Triumph on the last roll of Patrol. I was wondering if we could find a Gonk droid or the equivalent. Or, maybe a glitchy astromech. A droid of limited ability that somehow survived planetfall and the weather.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:23 pm
I got a Triumph on the last roll of Patrol. I was wondering if we could find a Gonk droid or the equivalent. Or, maybe a glitchy astromech. A droid of limited ability that somehow survived planetfall and the weather.
Done.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Can we shoot up on stimpacks while keeping Vaylin from getting the final Infinity Stone? Err, delaying her killing Senya?
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Cynella Alde wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:43 pm
Can we shoot up on stimpacks while keeping Vaylin from getting the final Infinity Stone? Err, delaying her killing Senya?
It's a combat round and if you have them then sure, so you can do what you can normally do in a combat round.
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Do the events of D5 all count as challenges, in that we can only participate in one for the day?
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Taking 5 Obligation to Hoth proof the Turtle

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=618
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

In She can fly, do we have starting speed since it seems we're already engaged?
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Can Garth and I handwave telling Thy about the transmission between Darth Irrej and the pirates when we get back from that patrol Late Evening of D4? There's a ton on your GM plate and I figured they might just hand the news off to her that night, unless you think this is something that's best as a full scene.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:36 pm
Can Garth and I handwave telling Thy about the transmission between Darth Irrej and the pirates when we get back from that patrol Late Evening of D4? There's a ton on your GM plate and I figured they might just hand the news off to her that night, unless you think this is something that's best as a full scene.
Sure.
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Would I need to buy access to junk town to join into the pit?
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Soren Haicen wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:30 pm
Would I need to buy access to junk town to join into the pit?
If you have not gotten it yet, yes.
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

Turtle is too big to get Sense upgrades on even with Tricky Target reducing silhouette to 3 isn't it.

I think the previous ruling was personal ships?
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Turtle should work, if you are piloting it.
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Just a few things... Can I use Brace to ignore the setback from it being cold?

Also do we start combat with one of the improvised weapons? Or if we want one are we picking it up round 1??

I suppose I should ask if we can bring items that aren't weapons like stims?
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Soren Haicen wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:09 am
Just a few things... Can I use Brace to ignore the setback from it being cold?

Also do we start combat with one of the improvised weapons? Or if we want one are we picking it up round 1??

I suppose I should ask if we can bring items that aren't weapons like stims?
Yes as a maneuver you can do it, but it costs you a maneuver as normal. No you start empty handed. Just a menuever to pick one up as normal.

You can probably bring stims.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Would like to speak with Daz here if it's not too much to handle given the busy day: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=628

Also, still thinking on where to throw Layne. If she should end up in the holding off vaylin thread, is there any chance she could convince Thy before hand to at least hand her her armor and give her one of these: https://star-wars-rpg-ffg.fandom.com/wi ... ning_Stick as a non-lethal alternative to her lightsabers?
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:19 am
Would like to speak with Daz here if it's not too much to handle given the busy day: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=628

Also, still thinking on where to throw Layne. If she should end up in the holding off vaylin thread, is there any chance she could convince Thy before hand to at least hand her her armor and give her one of these: https://star-wars-rpg-ffg.fandom.com/wi ... ning_Stick as a non-lethal alternative to her lightsabers?
It could be possible. I can't select the link, at work so it's blocked for me.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:21 am
Layne Hoshin wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:19 am

It could be possible. I can't select the link, at work so it's blocked for me.
Oh, it's basically just a training stick balanced to serve as a training weapon for lightsaber combat (uses Lightsaber skill instead of melee)
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Thy is very much against this, but also this is an emergency situation, so sure but Thy will expect the training weapon back immediately and the armor.

And expect a thorough assessment of your psychological state. It can be done off screen.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

OOC: Force users feel uncomfortable here, deaf to the Force, to use any Force ability requires 2 extra pips to generate the power and committing costs one extra die to commit, so if one needs one die it costs 2.
How does this work with abilities like Enhance?
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:19 am
OOC: Force users feel uncomfortable here, deaf to the Force, to use any Force ability requires 2 extra pips to generate the power and committing costs one extra die to commit, so if one needs one die it costs 2.
How does this work with abilities like Enhance?
Like the add force dice to the roll, I added a clarification.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

In the Nathema event, does the connection/link to Vaylin offer any bonuses during it?
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:27 am
In the Nathema event, does the connection/link to Vaylin offer any bonuses during it?
Wait and see, I suppose.
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

May ally assist on rolls for event? Or is this one of those events where its too dangerous for them?
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer