The majority of Hoth is frozen glaciers, jagged rocks, and frozen landscapes.
Darth Bellious

Re: Radia are Red, Vertices are Blue [EE3]

Post by Darth Bellious »

Only after she'd delivered one more impaling with her lightsabre while standing atop the fallen hulk did Moyr realise that the pile of gears had already been extinguished of activity by Tethys. She shouted wildly hopping off, with her eyes glowing vivid orange. It would recede eventually, and she would reach to the pouch for her own stimpacks to help Baesal, but not before Tethys got to the side of the fellow Jedi.

EE3. Hard Discipline.: 2eA+3eD 1 failure
ImageImageImageImageImage

[Some conflict for failing?]
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Hey, that is a technological marvel! I'm not going to say that we have to take it intact, but maybe salvageable?!?"

Hacha flushes with triumph. "Hey C5, are you still there? We are Gold now! "
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

C-5’s voice rings out, “Yellow parallels that was silver vertex, black tangent is complete. Yellow parallels are orange rhombus, minimal red perpendicular; return to green secant.”

“Rating = Green Bilateral.”

The ceiling starts to open allowing the storm back into the structure.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha pauses. "That's good, right?" Hacha points to the wreck. "Come on, help me get that onboard. You don't have to be gentle"
Last edited by Hacha Tsuko on Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"Somehow I doubt we've been promoted that far," Tethys says dryly over her shoulder, busy providing first aid to poor toasted Baesal.

Still, even Tethys looks a bit put out when C5 pronounces them still mere 'yellow parallels.'

"Really? Not even a prize falling from the ceiling, like the game shows?"
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:21 pm
"Somehow I doubt we've been promoted that far," Tethys says dryly over her shoulder, busy providing first aid to poor toasted Baesal.

Still, even Tethys looks a bit put out when C5 pronounces them still mere 'yellow parallels.'

"Really? Not even a prize falling from the ceiling, like the game shows?"
"Oh, I see a prize! Sweet sexy mildly used Murderbot! " Hacha crows
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

C5's voice continued over and over, "White Secant... White Secant... White Secant."

OOC: Athletics check to move it at Daunting or utilize the Force, or some other means.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

And now the damn ceiling is open, the blizzard winds spiraling into the hangar where Tethys is trying to patch up Baesal. "Okay. You know, I suppose Jedi Zyn will even agree with you. The two of you can play pazaak for it for all I care. But first, please, just help me move her inside the ship right now." She addresses this to any of the other three, assuming Moyr and Hacha (each for their own reasons) is capable of listening at this point. Galen might be the best bet...

White secant is pretty clearly a threat in this context, too.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Yellow parallels suits me fine." Gallen said walking over. "I might start calling my lightsaber that."

Gently he helped lift Baesal. "Come on. I've got you."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr finally rushed to help carry Baes. She had a bad feeling out this White Secant thing. As if all was about to explode. It might have been this survival instinct that had brought her back to senses.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal started to move again, the stims doing their work

''Huugh'' she struggled to open her eyes ''Whaaaat?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Take it easy, Baes. That thing shot you up pretty good." Galen said, still blinking away spots in his vision.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''OooOoh'' she tried walking on her own ''Is 'wery one okei?''

Damn did that thing hurt but her head was returning

''Data...we can get data from that thing...''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"I don't think C-Five wants us to do that," Tethys says, brushing past the suggestion. "Come on, let's get you back to base so Duke Rist can have a look at you."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr, seeing Baes in good hands, moved to the cockpit to get the engines going.

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha looks at the mess, and then at the downed bot.

"What a waste of such a beauty!" He heads to the ship to fire up the engine
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"A rather wasteful test all around, I'd say," Tethys agrees dryly, adjusting the last of Baesal's bandages as the ship's engines begin to growl. "How can these gold intersectors, whoever they are, be so afraid of the likes of us, if they have droids like that to throw away on an experiment?"

She peers out the viewport at the downed hulk one last time. After a moment she adds, less testily, "Have any of you ever heard of a species called... maybe Gree? Or any other sentient species you can think of that have gray or earth-colored skin, upright-standing but quite squat in shape, tentacles for upper limbs? Somewhat flat faces, deep-set eyes. And not much hair, if any." She does the best she can to describe the very brief glimpse she'd had on the comm yesterday before it cut off.

Qozaiym Zholyeva

Post by Qozaiym Zholyeva »

The General called in, "What did we find? Zhe droid has gone silent."
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"A test, General. No organic life, just a very large combat droid of unknown manufacture, which it expected us to demonstrate our skills against." Tethys, dryly out of sorts again.

Qozaiym Zholyeva

"Zhat sounds like a trap to me," she said angrily.
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"Yes and no. I believe the droid didn't consider it one, exactly. If we'd understood its language more completely, we'd have had a better idea what we were walking into. 'Gray parallels,'" Tethys adds with a disgusted little head-shake that the General obviously won't see, but the rest of the explorers do. "Gray--inorganic, tools. I think."

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"It's possible it perceived us as a threat." Galen added.

Qozaiym Zholyeva

"Zhe droid will be watched, all zhe same. Glad to know you are well, or at least walking," she said.

"Out."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:16 pm
''OooOoh'' she tried walking on her own ''Is 'wery one okei?''

Damn did that thing hurt but her head was returning

''Data...we can get data from that thing...''
"Ok, let's see what I can do. I can get a pickup maybe?"
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"The cloaking..." She said "Take the cloaking if you can find the module"