Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Rumun Gol

[D3 - ME] Blue Vehicle Enthusiast (Open)

Post by Rumun Gol »

Rumun didn't had a fancy ship like many others around, but he did had one vehicle he adquired years ago.

The blue alien was cleaning up his speeder-bike that was miraculous saved from the orbital attack earlier. Although he already had used it, to go to Junk town, the duros was not so sure if some sort of tweak could be done to it, in order to make it more efficient for Hoth travelling.

In any case, he was no mechanic, and while he was thinking on doing something about it, that was for the future. For now, he was cleaning it from the sludge that got stuck everywhere due to the fire supression system. Fortunately there was no damage, so a simple clean up should be enough.
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Soren Haicen

Re: [D3 - ME] Blue Vehicle Enthusiast (Open)

Post by Soren Haicen »

Soren was walking back froom his time on duty, happy to be away from the edge of the Hanger and perhaps into the presence of people. Removing his helmet he looked around for a few moments before his eyes landed on the Duros cleaning his speeder bike. "That Sludge certainly got everywhere didn't it?"
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

The duros turn around to notice who was talking to him. He nods to the male human. '' Strangely, it does. I wonder from where it came all of it. It would seem that the old fire supression system was clogged with it, so it might has been contamination or maybe the decomposition of whatever chemical was used for against potential fires.'' He comments as he continues to clean up his speeder-bike.

'' Rumun Gol is the name.'' He presented himself to the man.
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
description

Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"I think it's that decomposition thing." Soren replied with a shrug. "At least from what i have heard." And inferred himself. "Honestly I'm kinda surprised it wasn't just frozen given the state of this place when we arrived." Then again maybe it couldn't be frozn.

"Nice to meet ya." Soren repleid with a polite nod. "I'm Soren Haicen."

Has:
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Good to meet you Mr. Heicen.'' He said politely to him. Rumun didn't recognized him as part of the Sith mission, at least not from your typical sith nor imperial soldier.

'' I assume you came here with the Republic mission of Senator Saresh, right?'' He asked, wondering.

description

Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"Pretty much." Soren repleid with a shrug. "Though I don't really have much in the way of attchments to the republic."

"Sometimes you just ship out with whoever is paying for dinner." Or whatever other things you may have stuck your nnose into.

Has:
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' I see, indeed.'' He nods to the man. '' Then we are in a rather similar situation, since i also arrived here through the operation of Senator Saresh, but i also have no attachment to their senate.'' He adds.

''If anything my loyalties, lies with the peoples of the Outer Rim, so to speak...'' He said as he continues to clean his bike. '' In any case, Mr. Heicen, might i ask what type of jobs do you usually do? Mercenary?''

description

Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"Someone has to keep an eye out for the people on the edge, don't they." Soren offered in reply before nodding.

"But yeah, I'm a Mercenary, and occasional bounty hunter. Just do whaqt I can to make sure ends meet really. The galaxy isn't exactly a place you can get by without any credits after all."

Has:
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Indeed.'' He nods. '' Well, perhaps, if you are willing and able, i could hire you for some job or something in the near future, Mr. Haicen'' Rumun said to him.

'' I might need someone in the no so distant future in order to achieve something around here. But that is for the future.'' He told him. '' Just to be curious, how much do you ask in exchange for a job? Depends on the job or do you have a common baseline price?''

description

Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"Generally depends on the job." Soren said in reply. "I'm not going to charge you as much for sitting around keeping an eye on a speeder as I am to kick in doors and beat up some gangsters. The level or danger is completely different."

"When it comes around just tell me the details and give me a ball park of what you're looking to spend and I can see if it works? If that's alright by you?"

Has:
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Sure, that would do of course. '' The duros replied to him. '' I will be working the details of what i have been thinking, nothing dangerous, though not as not dangerous as ' sitting around and keeping an eye on a speeder'.'' Rumun smiles.

'' In any case, i assume that coming here was mostly due to the opportunities presented as by fighting the pirate threat?'' He asked to him. '' I'm sure that the republic, or the Empire, will pay handsomely for dealing with them''

description

Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"You'd think so." Soren replied with a nod. "Though sometimes I think they lose the bill or something along the way." It could after all take a hot minute for people to get paid by any type of goverment entity.

"Got to take what opportunties you see though, and hope they pan out in your favor. Or at least that's how i see it."

Has:
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' That is true. Over the years i had to just take opportunities as they came, one has to work to survive, not much looking at the nature of the job.'' He replied. '' Of course, one has its own preferences, but, in the Outer Rim, one must do what it must do.''

'' I would assume that the republic would be more eager to fulfill their commitments of payment. As for the Empire, well...'' He thinks for a moment. '' Depends of what crazy sith lord you are working with, in my experience.''

description

Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"That's true enough. You can't ask too many questions while working out on the rim. Not if you want to keep fed and all your limbs in their correct places at least." No one wanted their shin in a Rancor's belly after all.

"But as for that. I suppose I dotry to avoid working for too bat shit crazy. I mean even if you do get em to pay you, you can never really tell if they have correctly assessed the danger invloved." Which means they might try to pay you less then you deserver. "I mean they could be the type that thinks brushing a rancor's teeth is a walk in the park."

Has:
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Haha...'' Rumun laughs. '' Good point. I never had worked cleaning the teeth of Rancors, but yeah, you are absolutely right about that part. Not everyone can assess the true danger of a job, or even they could be blinded by their own false sense of superiority, which is why, working with Sith Lords tend to be...not so profitable.'' He replies.

'' Once i worked with one that was doing some experiments, in Nar Shaddaa. Just collecting information here and there, and suddenly this crazy lord just attacked me out of nowhere.'' He told his own experiences. '' Not pleasant, at all. haha'' He adds with a laugh.

description

Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"Sounds like they just wanted you to be one of their experiments as well." Soren replied with an amused chuckle and a shake of his head. "That is good information to have though. Since seems to be there are at least a handful of Sith Lords around here."

"You know if other Imperials are the same? Like would did be worth the time to work with some of the Empire's military or something?"

Has:
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Hmmm...'' He thinks about it. '' I mean, to be honest, unless you are willing to risk yourself to be hurt, tricked, or simply lied to, i don't think there are any people from the Empire that would be worthy to work with. Most of them would not tell you what are there true intentions from a job. Also you never know who is pulling the strings behind the scene...'' He adds.

'' For example, lets say you are working with some military officer from the Empire. His superior, most likely, is a Sith Lord with their own agendas, and while the so call 'new empire' that rose from the fall of the last Emperor, might pose as being different, in reality that is just an illusion.''

description

Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Soren nodded a few times, his expression thoughtful as the Duros spoke. "That's certainly something important to keep in mind." Don't work with the Empire unless you had no way around it. "Makes you wonder a bit why they are so cooperative here lately."

Maybe they had a plan or something? Probably best to leave the deep thinking to smarter people then him though. "I suppose they likely have their reasons though."

Has: