Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Remmington Balmung

Azure Lane [D2 LE, Base Renewal]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

After trying to clean out the hangar, Remmington starts looking around to take stock of everything since the power is back on at least before he gets to trying to fix what he can around here.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Aphr Ahaya

Re: Azure Lane [D2 LE, Base Renewal]

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

It was starting to warm up around the base, but not enough. So thermal cloak Twi'lek was still in existence at this time. She had cleaned her ship up a little more before noticing Remmington. She smirked, and said "not planning to start a fire are you?"
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha pulls out his plasma torch, scorching away a bit of ice near a sensitive area.

"This place certainly is a fixer upper."
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Remmington Balmung

Remmington chuckles as he shakes his head. "Nah, I applied enough speed fires already. They help make ships go faster don't you know?"

He gets his tools ready. "Well shall we try to clear up the rest after what they tried earlier this morning?"

He slips off his scanner goggles and offers them to Aphr. "Do you want to borrow my scanner goggles Aphr? They're a bit old now but their quality is still top of the line."

/ +1eB to Perception rolls
I can't roll at work. So you guys can go ahead with the rolls. I'll do it later tonight. I'll handle the Mechanics + Computers

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

There was a slight frown at the plasma torch, well hidden under her thermal cloak. Then goggles were dangled in front of her.

"Uh...sure. Are you not gonna need them?" she asked, accepting them
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Remmington Balmung

"I should be fine without them during this job. Just return them to me after we get the hangar in working order... better working order." Remmington replies.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Well, if you're sure" Aphr said with a nod, accepting them and putting them on. Tweaking the focus and making sure they're comfortable.

"Oh they're very good, I see what you mean. Ah and you've missed...a lot of spots over there" Aphr motioned, helping direct people where to go

D2 LE Base Renewal. Perception, with boost from Remmingtons goggles. Hard dif +1 dif from power level: 1eP+3eA+2eB+4eD 5 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
(take the 1 threat as strain i guess!)
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha looks over the base and draws on his academic knowledge. "You know there were a few ideas of geothermal power, but the issue was always cooling and water supply. There's no limit to that here."

Azure Lane -Base Rehabilitation -Education Difficulty 4: 1eP+5eA+4eD 4 successes, 2 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
[Check 2/2 passed, setback to next roll]
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Remmington Balmung

Remmington follows Aphr's directions and starts repairing the areas that need attention. He makes sure that all the blast and hangar doors are in working order. He brings an extra power cell that he was able to charge up from last time with him to give attention power boost where they might need it.

/ Base renewal in Hangar. Mechanics/Int @ Hard. Power +1 Difficulty. Master Artisan -1 Difficulty. Ally assist. Custom Tool Kit. Intuitive Improvements. Inventor. Setback from Hacha roll. Boost from extra charged cells. 4eP+1eA+4eB+2eF+3eD+1eS =
3 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
+2 Strain
Used Extra power cells
Figuring out what to do with Triumph

[3/3 Successes so far]

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr tried to draft some more people in to help, but it seems most people wanted to get to the warm barracks. Frustrating but understandable.

(ooc: D2 LE Base Renewal. Negotiation. Hard dif +1 dif from power level: 1eP+2eA+2eF+4eD 4 failures, 1 advantage, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Failed, 3/4 rolls. Using 1 DS as an advantage to pass a boost to the next person.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha thinks for a bit. "There was a herd of those tauntauns out today. I think that we can use some of the excess ice we excavate to make insulated shelter for them. Dibs on not cleaning out their leavings"

Azure Lane Base Renewal Roll 5-Xenology-Difficulty 4-Boost passed from Aphr: 6eA+1eB+4eD 6 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
(Passed, 4/5 rolls for event. No changes to dice)
Remmington Balmung

Remmington opens up what appears to be some kind of maintenance closet. "What do we have here?" A few moments later some beeping noises are made as some MSE-6 Mouse droids roll out and start cleaning up.

"Well that makes things a little easier. Also, not helping with the leavings either. I'm not really an animal person."

He walks over to a nearby console and jacks in. "Let's see if we can get the systems here fully operational." After accessing it for a few moments the system comes on line. A computer voice chimes through the hangar. "Hangar Operational".

He smiles and looks to the others. "We did it."

/ Triumph from Mechanics finds mouse droids.

Base renewal in Hangar. Computers/Int @ Hard. Power +1 Difficulty. Ally assist. Custom Tool Kit. Destiny. 4eP+1eA+2eB+4eD =
3 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[5/6 Successes so far. Complete! Boo-yeah!]

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"What are those?" Aphr said, hearing the beeping noises and looking in Remmingtons direction.
Remmington Balmung

"The MSE-6, also known as Mouse droids. They were meant to be cute but the market reception was poor. They do repairs and maintenance." Remmington answers. "Well help with is more realistic considering their size."

More like roombas that occasionally bring you tools to help.