Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Galen Panteer

Re: [Day 2 - EM] Hoth Sludge Winter RP

Post by Galen Panteer »

"If your storing that on your ship, let me get my stuff off." Galen requested.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She chuckles and turned to Galen

''Do not worry I can safely contain this. I will not do any on base operation with this agent anyway''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Alright." He didn't seem convinced. "If you say so."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Well...the barracks are open now, I believe. Moving there might be a good move anyway.''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Probably." he nodded. "They seem to be pretty nice, actually."

Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:15 pm
"Mm, yes," Kat nodded, returning to work. Not that hers was speedy work though, as she was rather tired. "Having a functioning fire suppression system will be good. Don't know when it will be needed again. Goodness, I didn't think it was supposed to stink this much though... maybe it expired?"
"If I recall... It's not so much The fire suppression gel expiring as the pipes going bad. you have liquid of some sort sitting in any pipe or such for too long it's like to start messing crap up."

"So likely as not without proper fixing it anything we fill it up with will stink within a week or two."
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:18 pm
"Perhaps." Lucina smirked. "Or perhaps it would instantly freeze. You'll be a giant black icicle." She tilted her head. "Actually, that sounds rather hilarious. Do let me know if you try it, will you?" Still, the smirk wasn't too edged; the farghul was willing to play along, after all.

Grimacing, she gave her mop another little shake. "Blast it, I used to have a fantastic cleaning service. They'd take care of all of this, and give you a good shampoo at the same time."
She laughs out loud at that, "If I do will I become the base mascot?" A good sanisteam and shampoo would be nice. She lamented.

Regardless of the smell, for some reason she was in a good mood. Maybe it's because she likes helping, maybe it's because both camps are getting along. Who knows... either way. She goes back to mopping quietly until her work is done.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Breela Po wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:38 pm
Breela stops and thinks, "Yeah I think so." Right? She wracks her brain trying to recall. "I'll get back to you on that."
"Please do." Remmington takes a moment to offer a polite salute. "Lord Remmington Balmung of the Empire."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:22 am
Breela Po wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:38 pm
Breela stops and thinks, "Yeah I think so." Right? She wracks her brain trying to recall. "I'll get back to you on that."
"Please do." Remmington takes a moment to offer a polite salute. "Lord Remmington Balmung of the Empire."
She returns the salute, "Breela Po, Jedi Knight. It's my honor. I will say that there's a place called Junktown. I'm not sure if it's a pirate stronghold or in fact the settlement in question." (Assume soon after cleanup she meets and compares notes.)
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

"Do you want to exchange Galactic Network IDs so that we can get a hold of each other easier?" Remmington asks as he takes out his communicator.

"Junktown huh? Hmm... that warrants investigating."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:20 am
"Do you want to exchange Galactic Network IDs so that we can get a hold of each other easier?" Remmington asks as he takes out his communicator.

"Junktown huh? Hmm... that warrants investigating."
"Sure!" She doesn't mind at all.

Avieri Ciamber

Post by Avieri Ciamber »

Avieri finishes his latest masterpiece of sludge, takes a step back and ponders.

"Hmmm not quite . . . missing something . . . "

He then rips the head off and tosses it ten yards to the right.

"Perfect!"
Sith * Human * Noble * Unstable * Cuckoo * Form VII

Wears: Heavy Sith Armour
Carries: Light Pike, communicator
Often seen: hosting tea parties for inanimate objects
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Soren Haicen wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:48 pm
"If I recall... It's not so much The fire suppression gel expiring as the pipes going bad. you have liquid of some sort sitting in any pipe or such for too long it's like to start messing crap up."

"So likely as not without proper fixing it anything we fill it up with will stink within a week or two."
"Ah, yes... that makes sense," she nodded and looked around the room, trying to gauge how extensive those fixes would be.

And that's when she saw Avieri's artistic display, and Kat ended up kind of just staring in disbelief at the scenery.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Avieri Ciamber wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:06 am
Avieri finishes his latest masterpiece of sludge, takes a step back and ponders.

"Hmmm not quite . . . missing something . . . "

He then rips the head off and tosses it ten yards to the right.

"Perfect!"
Lucinia smirked. Down at her side, her hand clenched into a fist.

The farthest figure away from Avieri turned to face him, and slid about a meter closer to him.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Avieri Ciamber

Post by Avieri Ciamber »

Avieri looked sideways at the figure.

"Oho!"

He grinned, adjusting his hood.

"A new challenger approaches!"

Lucinia Malveaux

Lucinia chuckled softly under her breath. Then, taking her breath, she rallied herself again. Closing her eyes, both of her hands clenched...

The figure raised it's arm (well, what passed for an arm), and then slid forward, clearly on the attack!
Avieri Ciamber

Post by Avieri Ciamber »

In a flash Avi unshouldered his light pike, ignited it and cut the belligerent Sludgeman down to size.

Repeatedly. Laughing all the time.

In a way the entire base is lucky this was fire retardant, and not anything flammable.

Remmington Balmung

"Excellent." He exchange contact info with Breela.

Remmington looks over at the sludge-snowmen. "Did he just make a bunch of snowmen?"

He decides to ignore that for now and return back to his conversation. "Thanks for your help. Is there anything that I may assist you with Jedi Breela?"

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:57 am
"Excellent." He exchange contact info with Breela.

Remmington looks over at the sludge-snowmen. "Did he just make a bunch of snowmen?"

He decides to ignore that for now and return back to his conversation. "Thanks for your help. Is there anything that I may assist you with Jedi Breela?"
"Well," she points him to the bulletin board. "As it happens I'm looking for two people. They're both Farghul's like myself. Maybe later on today you can accompany me to Junktown?"

OOC: One of us! One of us!

Remmington Balmung

Remmington looks at the bulletin and nods. Then notes her lack of lightsaber. "I will be glad to assist. Whether if you need some extra muscle, mechanic or slicer. Are these friends or family to you?"

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:15 am
Remmington looks at the bulletin and nods. Then notes her lack of lightsaber. "I will be glad to assist. Whether if you need some extra muscle, mechanic or slicer. Are these friends or family to you?"
Breela found Remmington amusingly sweet for a Sith. She smiles, "I might end up needing a mechanic at some juncture. But considering Junktown's some sort of pirate stronghold. I'd say a slicer might be a better thing to have along for the ride." She thinks for a moment. "I tell you what, tag along with me if you want. We can grab a drink and I'll tell you more."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "I will take you up on that offer. Just let me know when you want to head over there to check things out."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Breela Po wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:32 am
Breela found Remmington amusingly sweet for a Sith. She smiles, "I might end up needing a mechanic at some juncture. But considering Junktown's some sort of pirate stronghold. I'd say a slicer might be a better thing to have along for the ride." She thinks for a moment. "I tell you what, tag along with me if you want. We can grab a drink and I'll tell you more."
Sweet but definitely an outlier or outcast among the other Sith around.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Lucinia Malveaux

Avieri Ciamber wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:54 am
In a flash Avi unshouldered his light pike, ignited it and cut the belligerent Sludgeman down to size.

Repeatedly. Laughing all the time.

In a way the entire base is lucky this was fire retardant, and not anything flammable.
Off to the side, Lucinia... well, everyone could probably guess what Lucinia did.

"Ooooohohohohoho!" She laughed, her hand at the corner of her mouth. "Well struck! Truly, we have been saved from these sludge creatures. If only something could save us from this stench!"
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:05 am
"Ah, yes... that makes sense," she nodded and looked around the room, trying to gauge how extensive those fixes would be.

And that's when she saw Avieri's artistic display, and Kat ended up kind of just staring in disbelief at the scenery.
"Have quite the artistic sense don't they." Soren offered as he caught what the woman was looking at.

Then the woman approached, and a bit of chaos ensued...

"Well, suppose that's one way to play snowmen."
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has: