The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Darth Bellious

Re: Day 1 - One Cold Prank (LM - Open but expecting)

Post by Darth Bellious »

Had Moyr cared to Sense the scheming Jedi, she would have had an honest laugh at their cartoonish presumptions. The Mother of Revolutions was quite beyond hate, having quenched her thirst for revenge long ago. She was drawing her strength from different, higher passions.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Breela Po wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:09 pm

Breela is caught off guard by Jubbs lecture. It doesn't take long for her to realize what it's about, but then he closes the distance between them well past the point of comfort. "Ummmm uhh... J- Jubbs." She exhales. "Okay, Jubbs." She accepts his feelings for how they're meant.

"Look," she sighs. "I get it, they're stong emotions. But I'll handle them. They've got to run their course, it's that simple." She thwaps her tail in agitation.
"Do not let them take the path of least resistance. This is one time to not be like water. But yes, I agree they need to run their course, just know you can always talk to me about it. As a former slave, I had to work through strong emotions myself, sometimes I struggle still. Have I ever told you why I love fish soup so much? A discussion for another time." Jub'lub looks past Breela, but not at anything imperticular as a memory flashes before him for an instant.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Looking past Breela, Jub'lub will be the first to see Pipka scampering into the commons, looking for something warm to eat or drink for himself.

"Breela, Medication Man, I'm glad you two didn't get blowed up."
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Jub'Lub wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:18 pm
"Do not let them take the path of least resistance. This is one time to not be like water. But yes, I agree they need to run their course, just know you can always talk to me about it. As a former slave, I had to work through strong emotions myself, sometimes I struggle still. Have I ever told you why I love fish soup so much? A discussion for another time." Jub'lub looks past Breela, but not at anything imperticular as a memory flashes before him for an instant.
"I'll... bear that in mind. It's just that I'm good Jubbs. You need to understand that this is the first time someone from my shit-list has been within two meters of me in something like thirty years. And I resisted the urge to fight them. Why? Because I have hope, that's why." She sighed looking towards Nudi and the two Sith. Or whatever the other Chiss was. "At any rate, I appreciate the thought. But I'm fine."

"Pipka!" Breela grins from ear to ear. "No we didn't, and I'm so happy neither did you or Nudimsu."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Jub'lub smiles at Breela. "Hope is exactly what we need here on this chunk of ice."

Pipka wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:25 pm
Looking past Breela, Jub'lub will be the first to see Pipka scampering into the commons, looking for something warm to eat or drink for himself.

"Breela, Medication Man, I'm glad you two didn't get blowed up."
Jub'lub's eyes brighten.

Twi'leki: Pipka! You made it! Nudimsu is here, but I haven't had the chance to greet him yet. I should have known that meant you'd survived as well. Enjoying the weather?
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Yeah, Hacha and Durasay are okay too, but Hacha got a little banged up."

Looking over towards Nudimsu, he glimpses another Chiss, 'A blue lady! I'll have to go say hi in a bit.' he thinks.

"Did I hear you want to fight someone, I'm available for a very reasonable fee," he says patting the launcher strapped to his back. "I would do it gratis, but Nudimsu insists I charge something."

[Twi'leki] "We had to walk through the snow. It's wasn't great, but at least all the water was frozen." He says, gesturing with his hands near his head to mimic lekku.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Pipka wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:47 pm
"Yeah, Hacha and Durasay are okay too, but Hacha got a little banged up."

Looking over towards Nudimsu, he glimpses another Chiss, 'A blue lady! I'll have to go say hi in a bit.' he thinks.

"Did I hear you want to fight someone, I'm available for a very reasonable fee," he says patting the launcher strapped to his back. "I would do it gratis, but Nudimsu insists I charge something."

*Some incomprehensible stuff in Jubbish. Why do I always forget my translator?!
"Fight?" Breela looks slightly alarmed. "No! Well... not right now. Maybe after we leave Hoth, depends on how things go." She smiles at Nudimsu. "If you want to go over and meet the pretty Sith women that's fine. Afterwards if you and Nudimsu wanna talk we'll be here."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Basic: "Glad you and your friends made it. "Even if we did need to hire a mercenary I think I have three credits in my wallet." He smiles wide, but shows no signs of embarrassment.

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Well, if you need to borrow some, I'm pretty flush right now." Looking around at the accommodations he adds, "I don't think we'll need any credits here, but I might head over to Junktown after we get the Turtle back up and running or get the Hare out. I don't want to try walking there."
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Pipka wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:11 pm
"Well, if you need to borrow some, I'm pretty flush right now." Looking around at the accommodations he adds, "I don't think we'll need any credits here, but I might head over to Junktown after we get the Turtle back up and running or get the Hare out. I don't want to try walking there."
"I'll be more than happy to join you for both. I've my own reasons to of course. But still..."
Last edited by Breela Po on Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:39 am
"Yes, a lifetime. But we both seem to be good at securing consequent lives. A fortuitous occurrence to reconnect indeed." Bellious agreed without too much irony. "Mysterious ways that are ultimately explicable even if we don't have all the pieces in our grasp yet. But your observation that the pirates can be a proxy is a sound one."

Razzya accepted Nudimsu's words and for the time being fell silent.
"Yes, that is Breela. When one allows their emotions to get in the way of what needs to be done, we get the Jedi." He kept a straight face and looks to the the two of them. "So, did you fight in the battle with the Dread Masters as well? My crew and I have been frequently hired by a Sith of late, and that has led me to face them and many other things I do not normally deal with."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Wasn't it a Republic problem? I stayed away from direct involvement in those battles. It can even be seen as doing the Republic a favour." Moyr chuckled. "I suppose your Sith is more of an exception if they got you involved."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"It was a rather united front for your two groups, for the most part. Not something unlike now, it would seem." He nodded "Lana did seem rather interested in putting them down, though. After experiencing that fear they produced, I can see the need to do it; too much uncontrolled emotion and power."

Chaos was the Force, after all.

"So what has happened in your time to keep you occupied, instead?"
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Oh, I've been a busy bee. I'm sure you've seen some flowers I've pollinated blooming." Moyr chuckled.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:06 am
"Oh, I've been a busy bee. I'm sure you've seen some flowers I've pollinated blooming." Moyr chuckled.
He gives a small nod. "Ahh, a gardening enthusiast." He stared at her for a moment. "Most excellent of you. Though, I must be honest, one can never tell whose planted what when you do it in another yard." He stares the Chiss and occasionally her. "Sadly, however, I never get the time to enjoy the blossoming buds." He paused for a moment and considered something. "Though, I suppose there is the rare occasion I am asked to pull some weeds."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I rarely take credit. The bloom is a reward in itself. It doesn't lessen my appreciation for weed-pulling."

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Humility is just as important when tending a garden as is taking pride in it when the job is done." He looks over at Breela and Jubbs and back to them. "Though, I suppose it'd not hurt to take a break from the garden and do some fishing instead while on Hoth. I noticed on the way in there a number of bottom feeders in the ice. I plan on going out there with some bait to see if I can get a few bites in a day or two. If you're feeling apt to try it, it may not hurt to go see what you can catch on the ice, yourself."

He gave a deep stare this time. "Got a feeling there may be something big out there, waiting to be caught. Rather find it before it find us."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"In that, we are in full agreement. I am about to make the necessary arrangements. Though in terms of what we are fishing for, expect something more akin to a kraken, and what took the capital ships down was just one sucker of one tentacle."

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

With that, Nudimsu nodded. "I am so glad we've rekindled our relationship, then, fleeting as it was before. I am heading to Junkertown tomorrow to cast off to start off with the smaller ones, in hopes that we may use them as bait for the big one. If I find any prime spots, I'll be sure to pass it along to you. Be sure to do the same, and we'll be eating kraken by the month's end."

He tilts his head to the Breela, Jub'lub, and Pipka before. "But, for now, I must excuse myself; I must go prepare the bait."
Last edited by Nudimsu on Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

A Chiss would appreciate that words were not wasted after everything had been said, so both women nodded in assent and left promptly.

/exit

Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

"Pipka, you are too kind. I too was hoping to go to Junktown, you never know what you'll find in a place like tha..." He abruptly cuts his sentence short.

He looks frantically at Breela, then at Pipka. "Did Nudimsu just say fishing?" Then his head swivels with such force that his lekku swing and nearly smack Breela across the cheek. With a raised voice, "Did I hear something about fishing? I brought my tackle for just such an occasion!"

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Jub'Lub wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:18 am
He looks frantically at Breela, then at Pipka. "Did Nudimsu just say fishing?" Then his head swivels with such force that his lekku swing and nearly smack Breela across the cheek. With a raised voice, "Did I hear something about fishing? I brought my tackle for just such an occasion!"
Breela blinks a few times at Jubbs before, "Fishing? They mentioned fishing?" She crinkles her nose and looks again towards the trio. "I somehow doubt it involves fish Jubbs." How can he hear them from here?

Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Breela Po wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:25 am
Breela blinks a few times at Jubbs before, "Fishing? They mentioned fishing?" She crinkles her nose and looks again towards the trio. "I somehow doubt it involves fish Jubbs." How can he hear them from here?
As if still sensing Breela's thoughts, "My ears are always open when it comes to fish. Fish and soup explain half the emotions of life in the galaxy. There is no greater serenity than a calm lake in the early hours before the sun rises, before its rays illuminate, and casting a line in the mirror glass of its water. Not only that, but you get to sup of your hard work.

Those paying attention to Jub'lub would notice a far away look in his eyes, as they glisten with that of emotion. His tongue, wet with salivation and his pulse elevated.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Nudimsu would nod at the two leaving. It was always good to see someone level headed on the Imperial side. Made things easier to prepare for what was coming.

As he walked over, he gave his glance over to the two new arrivals and then at Breela before sitting down. "Do wish you could have controlled yourself more, Breela. You may have found them interesting. Hopefully tomorrow you'll have better luck playing nice with the pirates than a Darth."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:31 am
Nudimsu would nod at the two leaving. It was always good to see someone level headed on the Imperial side. Made things easier to prepare for what was coming.

As he walked over, he gave his glance over to the two new arrivals and then at Breela before sitting down. "Do wish you could have controlled yourself more, Breela. You may have found them interesting. Hopefully tomorrow you'll have better luck playing nice with the pirates than a Darth."
She leveled him with a mile long glare. "That. Was. Nice... Nudimsu." She hissed, "Perhaps one day you'll show me a superior example of how to be civil. When confronting a person directly responsible for the death of the one you love."

She breathed and recomposed herself.

"In a while I'm going to meditate and deal with my feelings." She swallowed, "The pirates will be much easier to deal with. Nothing I haven't handled before." She sulks in silence.