Hacha Tsuko

The Galaxy's Mechanic (Hacha)

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

So, I have official word: Hacha bites it. I will be working on an epilogue, but until then, ask away!
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Katarzyna Panteer

Re: The Galaxy's Mechanic (Hacha)

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

What did Hacha choose to do in the coming conflict with Zakuul? Will he leave with any regrets?
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

He chose to be Involved. Obviously, he's going to stay with the Turtle until the last. I am working on the epilogue, but I like to think that he dies keeping it going and saving the crew.
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Looks like a fellow mechanic bites it. Well I hope Hacha goes down fighting.

Will Hacha be more exciting about seeing more Gree tech up close or Zakuul Empire tech?
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Hacha Tsuko wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:02 am
He chose to be Involved. Obviously, he's going to stay with the Turtle until the last. I am working on the epilogue, but I like to think that he dies keeping it going and saving the crew.
I'm not crying, you're crying.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit