Aurilie Alde

The Grunt, The Joker, and the Prince (Vec/Teffa/Aurilie Q&A)

Post by Aurilie Alde »

I'm abroad at the moment, which makes it a bit difficult to do this but I wanted to get the ball rolling on this.

Vec Gunnar, does not make it while fighting on the front lines.
Teffa, does not make it while doing support. This is presumably running shipping jobs fro the Republic despite being extremely loaded on credits.

Ask away!
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Katarzyna Panteer

Re: The Grunt, The Joker, and the Prince (Vec/Teffa/Aurilie Q&A)

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

But Aurilie???

Kat will be so sad if either of the Aldes die! :( :cry:
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

MAH WOIFE.

I'll wait until we hear back about our fates.
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Does Aurilie's view of the Empire start shifting after having to work with Imperials on Hoth?

That's a shame that Vec died. I rather liked him.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:50 pm
But Aurilie???

Kat will be so sad if either of the Aldes die! :( :cry:
Small write-ups on each character's part in the conflict!
Aurilie Alde wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:02 pm
Vec Gunnar
Vec is a grunt (albeit promoted to officer). While he wasn't born a soldier, grunting is something he's done all of his life.

Teffa
Teffa isn't a fighter but she'll help however she can! For good, or something!

Aurilie Alde
Aurilie will push for political and logistical aid where possible. Also, support her wife!
Ultimately, the end result is...

Aurilie Alde survives the conflict, although with a great void in her heart. It is unfortunate what happened to Cynella :(
Remmington Balmung wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:25 am
Does Aurilie's view of the Empire start shifting after having to work with Imperials on Hoth?

That's a shame that Vec died. I rather liked him.
Aurilie has never trusted the Empire and those who work within it, more or less echoing her wife's sentiments. However, she is more than willing to be civil and give this temporary alliance a chance. It's just the ideology that will continue to divide them, while she will respect any agreed-upon peace between them, she finds it unlikely that they'll ever truly be friends. Their worlds are just too different from each other.

And thank you about Vec. I was considering returning as him in the last Sith Empire game but alas, I didn't have enough spoons to play that game at the time.
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Well, I guess I heard about our fates.

We're always discussing the future and such between them. But I do want to ask: where else could have Aurilie's path have gone? Was she always intended to find romance or may have she stayed an unwed Prince into Hoth?
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Cynella Alde wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:57 pm
Well, I guess I heard about our fates.

We're always discussing the future and such between them. But I do want to ask: where else could have Aurilie's path have gone? Was she always intended to find romance or may have she stayed an unwed Prince into Hoth?
Hm! Good question. I suppose during Alderaan anything could have been possible. She wasn't pressed into finding marriage or romance during that game but was open to entertaining that possibility. So, I supposed she could have stayed unmarried right into Hoth, although approaching her 30's would nudge her more toward that requirement for her family. Maybe she would be convinced by her parents to seek out a husband. I imagine if she never wed Cynella, she might have taken are more reclusive role than anything, perhaps focusing merely on her future kingdom than the politics of the Republic. Maybe she would have focused more on her hunting than her family, or potentially even joined Ser Keyhote on his venture.

If she went down the above route, she probably wouldn't have been so inclined to participate in Hoth and remained at home for this game. Her reason for being here was at least partially due to Cynella's role in the Republic!

Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

I feel like I asked the same thing at Alderaan... Hm! Oooooohhohoho!

Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Cynella Alde wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:08 am
I feel like I asked the same thing at Alderaan... Hm! Oooooohhohoho!
It was slightly different, mainly if Aurilie would be fine with a dynamic that a husband was involved. It's not her preference but it is her parent's, so she supposed she could make it work begrudgingly.

Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Aurilie found something feminine to be interested in. :lol: