Soren Haicen

Soren, Zanebry, Gil and other assorted personalities.

Post by Soren Haicen »

Lack of time, vacation and a general ability to get involved in the game meant Soren wasn't around much.

Still if you have questions about him or any other of my characters feel free to poke me.

Oh I should also add this probably....

Zanebry Varliss: Support: Survived

Alister Dravaad: Standard Involvement: Survived

Gil Corrin: Standard Involvement: Survived (He just can't keep any of the other Rist alive?)

Soren Haicen: Not Involved: Survived
Last edited by Soren Haicen on Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Cynella Alde

Re: Soren, Zanebry, Gil and other assorted personalities.

Post by Cynella Alde »

Zanebry, Zanebry, Zanebry. Played with so many hearts and ended up with a princess! Who would have thought a scoundrel would ever do that in Star Wars?

I am curious: Evilynn mainly compared herself to him in order to get under his skin. But besides questionable taste in jewelry, would you agree that they both can be wrathful?

No regrets having Vera smack him. Claire was kind of a bitch. I still liked him and his dangerously beautiful twi'lek accomplice. Wasn't meant to be though...

Thank you for playing the "level headed guy" for all my shenanigans.
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

I really enjoyed Zane, so curious on what happened to him.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Cynella Alde wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:21 am
Zanebry, Zanebry, Zanebry. Played with so many hearts and ended up with a princess! Who would have thought a scoundrel would ever do that in Star Wars?

I am curious: Evilynn mainly compared herself to him in order to get under his skin. But besides questionable taste in jewelry, would you agree that they both can be wrathful?

No regrets having Vera smack him. Claire was kind of a bitch. I still liked him and his dangerously beautiful twi'lek accomplice. Wasn't meant to be though...

Thank you for playing the "level headed guy" for all my shenanigans.
Z Wrathful? Yeah he could certainly be that. Though years have likly mellowed him. Probably married life as well.

Yeah, having the lady Twi'lek around was fun, and could of moved things in different directions. Who knows what may have happened then? Maybe the vibe can be found in different characters sometime? Also he probably did deserve the Smack from Vera.

Has:
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:48 am
I really enjoyed Zane, so curious on what happened to him.
After Bankor he ended up doing some traveling with Lyseil Panteer, and evntually ended up marrying her. They had a number of kids, we have not really discussed specifics on that account though. When the war started, Z helped alongside his wife. For the sake of his family though he tried to keep off the front lines. A hat deserves to enjoy retirement right?

SAdli Lyseil passed, leaving Z the sole caretaker of their children. So time after that was spent raising his children, and who knows maybe helping out the children of some of his friends that passed alogn the way. From the looks of it there are more then a few.

So Z's Orphanarium is open for business?

Has:
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

It will be interesting seeing Z as a family man
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

You stole all the survival-rolls! :lol:

Thanks for the moments with different characters over the games. Z and Lyseil will forever be the best pairing. I liked to imagine them out on some remote world on an excavation-dig while politics happened on Ziost and Alderaan. I hope his siblings and mother get through the war alright too since I seem to recall they were military (even more reason that Lyseil+Z decided to get involved I suppose instead of just hiding out somewhere).

Which character was your favorite? I think I know the answer, but gotta ask. :D
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

I'm very happy Z survived.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:34 am
You stole all the survival-rolls! :lol:

Thanks for the moments with different characters over the games. Z and Lyseil will forever be the best pairing. I liked to imagine them out on some remote world on an excavation-dig while politics happened on Ziost and Alderaan. I hope his siblings and mother get through the war alright too since I seem to recall they were military (even more reason that Lyseil+Z decided to get involved I suppose instead of just hiding out somewhere).

Which character was your favorite? I think I know the answer, but gotta ask. :D
I did steal all the survival rolls. I'm not sure why it just ended up that way. As for his family getting through the war ok, I have not really given it much thought. His Mother probably would as she has retired at this point in time and was likely spending a lot of time looking after grandchildren. His Siblings are a different story though, I'll have to give it a bit of a think to determine the outcome there. Excavating over Alderaan though? Seems liek a sweet deal to me.

AS suspected Z was a favorite even if he didn't get much time in the later part of the series. Time was a big factor in not seeing him around and playing characters that were much less social butterflies.

Has:
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:00 am
I'm very happy Z survived.
I am very sad Galen did not. If any kids ever need some advice from Uncle Z they are more the welcome to stop by.

Has:
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Didn't much chance to interact this game but glad you were able to join us.

Good to see Gil made it, I enjoyed their little interactions in Alderaan and I'm sure in the years to come he is a valued friend to Omandri even if the Duke is an endless source of headaches.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Z was a great character to follow in Nar Shaddaa and Bankor. Glad I got to RP with him and it's great to see that he makes it 8-)

Hopefully poor old Gil doesn't have survivor's guilt after being the only (?) member of Team Rist to get through the war. I enjoyed spending time with him in Alderaan, we had a good bunch of characters for that game.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:42 pm
Didn't much chance to interact this game but glad you were able to join us.

Good to see Gil made it, I enjoyed their little interactions in Alderaan and I'm sure in the years to come he is a valued friend to Omandri even if the Duke is an endless source of headaches.
There are ways to deal with headaches.

Mostly by getting the Duke a wife.

*looks around* I am sure there is an Lady aroudn here somewhere to shackle him too.

Has:
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:22 pm
Z was a great character to follow in Nar Shaddaa and Bankor. Glad I got to RP with him and it's great to see that he makes it 8-)

Hopefully poor old Gil doesn't have survivor's guilt after being the only (?) member of Team Rist to get through the war. I enjoyed spending time with him in Alderaan, we had a good bunch of characters for that game.
I believe Omandri survives... He's going to have to have about half a dozen children before Gil is satisfied he had bred enough to garuntee the lineage... He almost came along to this game and long run that may have been a better choice. Sadly i over thought things and so he stayed home.

I am Sorry Rav died. Z liked him quite a bit.

Has: