Lucinia Malveaux

Ooooohohohohoho! (you know who Q&A)

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Despite focusing only on keeping those closest to her safe, Lucinia nevertheless dies in the war.

But I'm still available for questions!
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Jan Melmoar

Re: Ooooohohohohoho! (you know who Q&A)

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Question 1: How did you manage to play such a good character? :D

Thank you for all the great scenes on Ziost and beyond! There were excellent times and I always felt I had a very strong grasp on what sort of character Luci was. The trademark laugh was just the icing on top.

Would you play a Sith again? (and if so would you take a similar or very different approach?)
How did it feel to blow up a power station with nothing but the power of the force?
How did the laugh originate?
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Thank you for bringing the Ohohoho to these games. :D

Did you sometimes regret not being CAPTAIN ALDERAAN for this final game?
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

I'm glad that I got our thread together. Cynella got to juxtapose her nobility with a Sith who embraced the jerk side. It made Cynella have a grudging respect for her since she didn't have to argue about how Sith, well, kind of suck!

Throwing the power plant was my favorite moment of the game. I really DO love my dark stories.

But more importantly... Captain Alderaan! Thank you for indulging all of my craziness. From the tsundere Vera, to the simping Cynella, to all the grim plots I so love... Yeah, it's been good!
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Lucinia Malveaux

Jan Melmoar wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:26 pm
Question 1: How did you manage to play such a good character? :D

Thank you for all the great scenes on Ziost and beyond! There were excellent times and I always felt I had a very strong grasp on what sort of character Luci was. The trademark laugh was just the icing on top.

Would you play a Sith again? (and if so would you take a similar or very different approach?)
How did it feel to blow up a power station with nothing but the power of the force?
How did the laugh originate?
Awww, thank you! Luci and Jan were great characters that made each other better, too.

So, I have a very hard time playing a bad guy! This meme indicates how I usually am in RPGs. And, just so everyone's clear, Lucinia is not a nice person. She is, however, carefully crafted so that I didn't have to engage with most of the aspects of Sith villainy that I find more unpleasant.

Would I play a Sith again? Maybe. I would have to similarly write them to account for the above. I did have a thought about a Sith (or Jedi) who tries to use the Dark Side responsibly, but it doesn't work out as planned. So, in conclusion... maybe!

Blowing up the power station was great! The coolest thing I did this game, and is a great legacy for Luci. Something to remember her by! I also felt that it was a great villain moment. It was human, and sorta understandable, and cathartic, and also a pretty horrible act.

Haha, the laugh. So, Drascovina Malveaux was actually the first of the Malveaux family to exist. I co-ran a small game with just a few people, where players were all Jedi Padawans. Drascovina was a Sith rival, inspired by Draco Malfoy. And, based on the character, how could I not give her the laugh?

Then, when Ziost came around, and I was going to play a Sith, and I just HAD to make that laugh a family thing.
Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:39 pm
Thank you for bringing the Ohohoho to these games. :D

Did you sometimes regret not being CAPTAIN ALDERAAN for this final game?
Haha, thank you, it was fun.

I did sometimes regret not bringing Cap to this game. There were a lot of moral arguments to be made, and Niall is great at those. Luci, on the other hand, is terrible for them! I guess she can be kinda fun in them, in that she encourages doing bad. I did enjoy saying "So much for the tolerant Light!"

But Captain Alderaan couldn't have thrown a power plant.
Lucinia Malveaux

Cynella Alde wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:08 pm
I'm glad that I got our thread together. Cynella got to juxtapose her nobility with a Sith who embraced the jerk side. It made Cynella have a grudging respect for her since she didn't have to argue about how Sith, well, kind of suck!

Throwing the power plant was my favorite moment of the game. I really DO love my dark stories.

But more importantly... Captain Alderaan! Thank you for indulging all of my craziness. From the tsundere Vera, to the simping Cynella, to all the grim plots I so love... Yeah, it's been good!
It's been a pleasure playing with you as well!
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Luci was the best. I still say we should get a team Oooohohohoh in exodus. Just for kicks
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Lucinia Malveaux

Breela Po wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:40 pm
Luci was the best. I still say we should get a team Oooohohohoh in exodus. Just for kicks
Awww, thank you! We had some fun scenes together.
Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

Thanks for the help in goat herding.

Delmi will miss the good ol’ Captain Major General!
Ghost | Father | Friend | Advisor | One With The Force

Carries/Wears: The Light, Shield Amulet, Robes

"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are."
Lucinia Malveaux

Sylvain Torsin wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:01 pm
Thanks for the help in goat herding.

Delmi will miss the good ol’ Captain Major General!
Likewise!

Ufff, yeah. Many characters and many connections will be missed.
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Did Cynella at least make the Cap proud? She never really made a speech but she always hoped to live up to his legacy.

Maybe I'll do it for a post-game story...
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Much love for my buddy Niall, he was one of my favourites from the whole series of games. I hope he finished his planet-destroying laser reflector project ;)

Lucinia's laughter was epic, as was her unleashing the full power of the Dark Side. Those poor ortolans :cry:

Was thee anything you wanted to do in game but didn't get the chance?
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

I missed Captain Alderaan. Nice having Lucinia around for her laughs. What was going on with her sister? Were those other girls part of that original game or is that something DD added?
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

The moment of the biggest satisfaction?

The biggest regret, now that everything is set and done?

The most unnerving unfinished business?

The biggest self-inflicted facepalm that made curses fly?

The biggest WTF/screen-spitting moment?
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche