Omandri Rist

A doctor, a pilot and a Sith walk into a cantina.....(Omandri, Jax, and Abasi Q&A)

Post by Omandri Rist »

Still a few things unfolding and working but if anyone has any questions about any of my characters ask away and I'll answer as I can!
Abasi and Omandri survive but Jax unfortunately dies in the fighting
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Katarzyna Panteer

Re: A doctor, a pilot and a Sith walk into a cantina.....(Omandri, Jax, and Abasi Q&A)

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Nooo Jax. :cry:

What was Omandri's goals after Hoth? In the thick of war, or the support lines? Is he hunting down his sister?
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Zayne Rist

Re: A doctor, a pilot and a Sith walk into a cantina.....(Omandri, Jax, and Abasi Q&A)

Post by Zayne Rist »

Cousin! Didn't want to hangout as much as Alderaan, but it was fun. I was in an exploding ship on Hoth in one thread... lol.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

I just wanna know if he ever got himself a Duchesse?
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

The moment of the biggest satisfaction?

The biggest regret, now that everything is set and done?

The most unnerving unfinished business?

The biggest self-inflicted facepalm that made curses fly?

The biggest WTF/screen-spitting moment?
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:48 pm
Nooo Jax. :cry:

What was Omandri's goals after Hoth? In the thick of war, or the support lines? Is he hunting down his sister?
So post Hoth he entered standard involvement where he does a lot of intelligence work for the war effort but would still go into the field for important missions (despite likely everyone urging him not too) things with his sister are interesting she ends up going on the suicide mission to Zakuul but has said she will turn herself in if she survives. He plans to turn her over to Republic Justice and allow the more impartial courts to decide her fate as he doesn't believe he is impartial enough to do it.

Further than that most likely continues in intelligence, haven't worked out exactly where he ends up yet.
Zayne Rist wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:36 pm
Cousin! Didn't want to hangout as much as Alderaan, but it was fun. I was in an exploding ship on Hoth in one thread... lol.
I wasn't as active in general as I would have liked but I always appreciate the assist from my cousin!
Breela Po wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:44 pm
I just wanna know if he ever got himself a Duchesse?
You know that ones still up in the air! Stay turned to find out!
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:08 am
The moment of the biggest satisfaction?

The biggest regret, now that everything is set and done?

The most unnerving unfinished business?

The biggest self-inflicted facepalm that made curses fly?

The biggest WTF/screen-spitting moment?
Hmmm
1. I think beating Duke Ulgo in Alderaan was pretty great, the scene after doing all the doctoring was also very nice to see him in his element and doing what he was built to.

2. I don't believe I have many regrets. Possibly only that I didn't get to invest more time in the games and really flesh out and explore different dynamics and storylines on screen.

3. Nit much left to wrap up honestly. Jax is dead Abasi was pretty well wrapped at the end of Zoist and Omandri I'm still figuring out but most of his stuff is or will be wrapped soon.

4. Mmm I don't know if I have one, maybe the scene with Riss where he throws a barb at her. I wrote it and hated it after a minute but I am for the most part a very "it is what it is." Kind of person

5. Jerry being Baras' brother was pretty great one of the few curve balls that actually got me.

Description|Theme