Zayne Rist

Jedi/Rist Executioner Q&A [Zayne Rist]

Post by Zayne Rist »

So, I feel like I was much better finding Zayne's voice. I did a good amount of research on Jedi Shadows and The 6th Line to reprise Zayne. I maybe should have researched about Arbiters, but I liked tried to be very formal at most times was fun. It was hard to play Zayne be a point, but I really liked playing him. Any questions, I will try be give you an answer.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Remmington Balmung

Re: Jedi/Rist Executioner Q&A [Zayne Rist]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Did Zayne ever find any Sith holocrons?
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

What does the future hold for Zayne?
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:05 am
Did Zayne ever find any Sith holocrons?
No, just a lot of dark side energy on Hoth. Fights with the Eternal Empire and the pirates.
Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:21 am
What does the future hold for Zayne?
Fixing his lightsaber and making adjustments for it based on his time on Alderaan learning from the House of Rist Assassins.

Then, Council of First Knowledge is sending him off to Temple of Eedit on Devaron to be a Temple Guard around 5 years or so. And, you never know if the temple gets attacked by the Eternal Empire. If he's still alive after that, go back to hunting for the dark side.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

When I read your profile I just kind of laughed to myself because Remmy has been carrying a broken Sith holocron with him since Korriban.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

Yeah, Layne has one around too. It was a plausible reason for the dark side on Hoth, that there was a relic of some kind causing the convergence.