Nudimsu

Dr. Chiss, Professional Therapist (Nudie Q&A)

Post by Nudimsu »

Dunno what the cards hold for me yet, but I can start answering questions.

And this time I will be completely honest.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Katarzyna Panteer

Re: Dr. Chiss, Professional Therapist (Nudie Q&A)

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

So what was Nudimsu's strange fascination/fear with Lyseil? :lol: I was never quite sure if he was terrified of her or actually liked her.

What are you planning for Nudie's future, before he might meet his untimely demise?
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:47 pm
So what was Nudimsu's strange fascination/fear with Lyseil? :lol: I was never quite sure if he was terrified of her or actually liked her.

What are you planning for Nudie's future, before he might meet his untimely demise?
Basically, he thought that she was really smart, but dumb. Which is a lot like Nudie too, except he keeps everything bottled inside. So she was just holding a mirror up to his own insecurities.

I would say he liked her, though; it is why he was hoping to see her on Alderaan. Never would have told her that, of course.

As for plans, going to smuggle, do side jobs, continue to spy for the Ascendancy, and try to make beautiful blonde blue children.

Though it would likely be pink or light blue hair.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Creator of pancakes! Short but sweet callback. :lol:
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Superior therapy, 5 stars

Always a pleasure. My only regret is that I never got to clown Nudi into losing his cool and chasing Breela around with a drawn blaster.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Cynella Alde wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:21 pm
Creator of pancakes! Short but sweet callback. :lol:
I was actually hoping to run into you properly during this game. Alas.
Breela Po wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:49 pm
Superior therapy, 5 stars

Always a pleasure. My only regret is that I never got to clown Nudi into losing his cool and chasing Breela around with a drawn blaster.
Well, the entire reason he didn't like you going off the edge and being emotional was because of the story he told you about why he left the Ascendancy. One emotional outburst sort of ruined his life, which is why he's always been hesitant to ever show them, even for a Chiss. Took years to get him out of that mindset.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

I stick by what Breela said IC. Legends go off the ledge, generally with a flip. :D

Is there anything else in your story that never got told but you wish it had?
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Breela Po wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:46 am
Is there anything else in your story that never got told but you wish it had?
Wish I did more spy stuff. Though, I kinda cornered myself into that because of the nature of the stuff I was looking for, so I had to leave it solely in the end game goals every time.

Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

There's still time to make a thread! I have plenty of slots free still. :D
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

I'm curious on how the idea of the crew for the Turtle all came together
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

The moment of the biggest satisfaction?

The biggest regret, now that everything is set and done?

The most unnerving unfinished business?

The biggest self-inflicted facepalm that made curses fly?

The biggest WTF/screen-spitting moment?
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Cynella Alde wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:43 am
There's still time to make a thread! I have plenty of slots free still. :D
I may do just that. I have evening available.
Remmington Balmung wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:53 am
I'm curious on how the idea of the crew for the Turtle all came together
Like IC or OOC?
IC is in our bios, but Ooc was basically this:
Ender: Wanna make a crew for the Star Wars game DD is running? I'll help you make a character.
Me: Sure, I got a pilot idea I wanna do that's a Force user. No, wait, Force users don't really use too many skills and I am a skill monkey. I'll just make a Chiss pilot. Chiss are cool, let me just go read a forum page from a TOR Chiss clan about how to roleplay one. I'll grab Makeshift too, he likes Mandos.
Makeshift: Call it the Tortoise and I'm in.
*some time later*
Me: Hey Hachi, you like Gundams, I like Gundams, Ender likes Gundams. Come join us for Star Wars!
Hachi: I fucking love Star Wars! I'll make a Engineer and go all in on making the Tortoise. Also, let's just call it the Turtle now, since everyone keeps calling it that and Makeshift quit because school's a pain.
Faily: I'll join too! Oh wait, there's this high risk event I wanna do. Seems easy enough, just pass it and move on.
*One dead crewmate and even more time later*
Thuza: Let me join the Turtle crew or I will post pictures of you dancing at my wedding.
Me: ...fine, we need a gunner anyway. Just don't do anything weird with animals.

Turtle was great because we all spent our money over the games and Hachi did a great job coming up with ideas to improve on it and just made things up along the way. Ender brought us all together, and I just played a antisocial asshole who focused on flying good. Thuza showed up late and played someone adorable.

Everyone who joined us and left (Faily & Nhamia), I enjoyed it and consider you part of the crew in spirit still.

Darth Bellious wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:53 am
~~snip~~
  • Hard to single out one, but if I had to pick it was when Lana kissed Nudie after all that work he put into getting that gift. He grew so much from that simple experience.
  • Never enough time in the previous games
  • Currently, it's whether I live or die. ;) But nope, I am satisified with ending it here. Wish I got into proper combat more than once, though.
  • They all involve dice rolls and me failing things I should have passed.
  • Cannot think of anything.

Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Awesome. Love it when a plan comes all together. Well you answered both IC + OCC that I'm satisfied and very entertained by the answer. Thanks!
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

I'm in too deep. Your Q&A is now my planning thread. All my evening slots are open.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Cynella Alde wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:13 am
I'm in too deep. Your Q&A is now my planning thread. All my evening slots are open.
Go ahead and make and send me a link! Gonna go get some food first.

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

No lies detected in our founding Captain. Though I forget if it was supposed to be the Tortoise
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Hacha Tsuko wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:53 pm
No lies detected in our founding Captain. Though I forget if it was supposed to be the Tortoise
Everyone forgot it was supposed to be the Tortoise.

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Nudie lives, btw.