Baesal Zyn

Day 7 ME: Zash and I

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Wearing a mask and carrying a package that gave no clue as to it's content, the Jedi Master Baesal Zyn walked towards the nurse's tent. Her mind had been set and few things would discourage her from what she was about to do.

Zash had been part of her life for so long, it could not be anyway else.

She pulled a cord to announce her presence

''Nurse? A word if you have the time''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Dapper Dog

Re: Day 7 ME: Zash and I

Post by Dapper Dog »

She had found a moment to sit, most of her patients were resting and those that were not were eating or otherwise occupied. She turned and said, "Yes?"
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

The jedi came closer and gently posed the package on a table near the nurse

''I have come to ask, at least, one question: Will you come to Tython after we leave Hoth?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Why? For justice?" she asked.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Balance'' she replied, dredging a memory ''It was what you asked of me in another timeline. Things has changed but I feel you should come for a while...there is a twilek village who could use a nurse.''

she paused and relaxed

''You caused me to consider a great many things over the years and the burden you shoulder is not the least amongst them''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"If I am to be honest with you, I was never a great student or teacher... too focused on what I could gain until I nearly lost myself," she admitted.

"Perhaps there is a different me, that went down an even darker path to her utter ruin, we shall never know. But I'll bite, sure I can come to Tython, for a time."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

A smile came to her lips

''If I am honest with you, Old man Savas was the better pedagogue'' she paused, remembering ''I doubt you can learn much from the jedi, even if the thought is interesting, but the way of the ancient Je'daii could prove best suited for you in the centuries to come.''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She raised a brow at he turn of phrase and said, "It may merit investigation, if I find time."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Time is not quite the problem with you anymore, is it not?'' she took the freedom to take an empty chair nearby

''Truth be told I do worry about you, Zash, hence my invitation. Immortality is a terrible burden that I do no believe mortal psyche can withstand for very long. You have a strong will and mind but time erodes all. You will have to become something else, eventually, or else insanity and alienation will take it's hold.''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She waved it away and said, "I think you are mistaken."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''I hope so'' she answers ''You will have to prove me wrong but in the meantime you may succeed were the Je'daii failed.''

She gives her a nod before standing back up

''Enjoy my other gift for you''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She nodded and turned back to her patients.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

/Exit unless stopped

(ooc: the gift is good quality coffee)