Jub'Lub

[D6 EM, Expecting] No Regerts

Post by Jub'Lub »

The night before was a bit of a blur. Jub'lub had taken to celebrating their victory of saving the slaves and Breela's daughter. He sat up, on straw? Rubbing the sand out of his eyes he sees the beautiful Tiss lying next to him on the Goatery floor. Why am i sticky? There was dried goat milk all over him, at least, thats what it smelled like. nevermind that, I should make breakfast.

Jubbs got up and got to work making some breakfast fish soup for tiss and himself. It would be a fresh goat milk chowder, as he relieved one of the goats from utter pressure.his hands around the teets, brought back images he wasn't sure how to feel about. His head was killing him and he knew that fish soup always settled the nerves and calmed the pounding in his head. While he's preparing the soup, flashes of the night before run through his head. He couldn't remember how they ended up in Pipka's Goatery, but he recalled Tiss making him baa like one of Pipka's goats. He looked over at Tiss, with strange feelings clouding his mind. She was cuddled up to a goat, her artful form in stark contrast to the blue and purple goat. He smiled quietly to himself.

The soup was starting to simmer, so he added the dry fish rations from his pack in the pot. Soon, the smell of goats and shame would be replaced by the wafting odors of fish soup, a smell that brought the younglings running back from their afternoon training at the temple. He hoped it would stir Tiss from her sleep, just as it cooled enoughto enjoy.
Last edited by Jub'Lub on Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Dapper Dog

Re: [D4 EM, Expecting] No Regerts

Post by Dapper Dog »

Tiss yawned and reached out for a cup of echo juice, drank it and then went back to trying to sleep.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Jub'Lub

Re: [D6 EM, Expecting] No Regerts

Post by Jub'Lub »

His eyes light up. "Oh Tiss, you're awake! I made us soup to recover from last nights... festivities. I did what I could in a goatary. But I've been tasing it and its not half bad! After we eat I thought maybe today or tomorrow we could go fishing. Or try to livin this base up a little. Or just find somewhere quiet to contemplate. Do you like to cuddle? I like to cuddle. Maybe i should set this soup aside and crawl up behind you." Jub'lub is talking fast, nervous even. If Tiss were to reach out and feel him in the force, she'd feel his heart racing. Oh who are you kidding Jubbs, she can probably hear it lying there holding that goat. Its absolutely thumping. Deep breath. Be cool, Big Blue.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Soup, clothes, then refresher; that sounds right," she muttered.
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

"Excellent!" Jub'lub places a bowl of steaming fish soup on a small table near Tiss and drapes his robes around her shoulders. He stands, and looks out over the goats, content.

"Would you have me accompany you to the refresher? Is it on your ship?

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Round something or the other in the refresher, sure," she said grabbing a shirt or clothing before standing and stretching.