Skivulker Palpotin

Re: [Day 5 - EA] Into the Pit – Amateur Hour

Post by Skivulker Palpotin »

"Okay, we crashed, you were gone, we went looking... pirates found us, yadda yadda yadda, you hit me in the face," she replied.
Human | Survivor | Left for Dead | Force Sensitive? | Great Fate?
*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Yeah... I thought you were dead," she said, knowing she should've done better, "I screwed that up too."

She sighed.

"...So, what's the yadda yadda part? You... uh... did quite a thing back there. That kind of power doesn't come out of nowhere..."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Skivulker Palpotin

"No idea, I had to face a big old thing with claws and teeth and then yadda, yadda, yadda; it was dead and I could shoot lightning. Wizard, huh?" she responded.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

She shook her head. That didn't sound right to her, but at this point, why question it?

"...that's really something yeah... but... are you angry, Skivulker?"
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Skivulker Palpotin

"What right now? I am kind of shocked, the Queen killed that girl and then you are here," she responded.

"So yeah, shocked."
*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"I meant, are you angry at me?" She sighed, "You know what, never mind. The important part is we got you back. We'll get you to master Yulani, she can figure out how to help you with... being the 'wizard', I guess."
Skivulker Palpotin

"I mean that's like a Jedi right? With the magic powers?" she responded.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"...Yeah. Only, what you did is a power only the Sith usually use. But I have no right to judge you for you it. I just... want to do something right."

She'd thought it would be the kid. But, now she'd have to figure out a way to tell Breela she'd failed her in the worst way possible. Or well, she thought she had to, anyway.

"...I'm not really equipped to teach you. Not the way I am, anymore. Thy will help you though."

I hope.
Skivulker Palpotin

"Oh, okay," she said warmly.

"Well now we just have to free the others, they are at at the slave camp."
*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

She was uncertain what to make of the lack of anger in the woman, but she had no time to dwell on it.

"Wait, what? The rest of the crew is alive? Wait, which camp? There's some other people who were heading to free some slaves..."

Were they going to get freed by Breela and the others?
Skivulker Palpotin

"Yeah we all made it," she responded.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Alright... tell me where. I don't know if it's the place the others went to while I went off on my own, but if it isn't we can turn around right now and go get them. Or tomorrow or... I don't know. Let's bring them home too."
Skivulker Palpotin

"It's in Junk Town, the way we came... the place you got banished from, master Jedi," she responded.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"So what?"
Skivulker Palpotin

"I am just saying, the Queen is very strong," she said.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Fine, let's head back to base first then, see what's what. What's to be done. Yadda yadda."

[OOC: Would the others have managed to free her crew along with the rest of the slaves? Or is that separate camp?]
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Cool, wait we have a base?" she asked.

OOC: They probably got them not that you would know. Wait and see for Day 6 I guess.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Yeah. We do. I uh... you're going to hear some things about me there, I'm sure. I did a thing. A pretty bad thing."

Well, so did Skivulker with those two guys and whoever else before them; even if she didn't seem too heartbroken about it right now.

"There was a trial, and everything. Just saying now so you're not too surprised. Anyway, shouldn't take too long to get back."

[Can /scene whenever you feel appropriate]
Skivulker Palpotin

She listened and was shocked...

/scene of catching up?
*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

[yup, screenwipe/catching-up/screenwipe]