Riss

Re: Sightseeing [Day 3, LM]

Post by Riss »

"Shame on your mom, honestly. What kinda bright side you find yourself with?" she asks. Pulling up one of her legs she hooks her heel on the edge of the crate. Resting her head against her knee toward Vaylin to keep that contact going.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

"Vengeance," she said proudly, "But I wish to serve it cold."
Eternal Empire | Force Sensitive | Unstable | Daughter of the Dragon | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I-" she cuts the phrase short. Seemed like the thing to say, talk about how vengeance was bad or something. What a wild thing that woulda been for her to say, considering everything she felt she needed? Out there Omandri's sister, the woman who apparently is the cunning man, still walked. Others did too.. but she didn't really care about them so much. No, if she would put a bolt in Vidara on sight she can hardly preach at Vaylin. Even Riss wasn't that much of a hypocrite.

So.. "Guess it's a good thing you came to Hoth then, huh?" she chuckles, a touch awkwardly but the earnestness is there. "I hope you get what you need from it, yea? And.. good luck?"
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

Vaylin turned to her and said, “I appreciate that, Riss.” She raised her fist and directed it towards Riss as if to fist bump.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss wasn't about to leave her hanging, and returned the gesture.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

She got to her feet and said, "This has not been terrible. But I find the cold... annoying. Another time, Riss?"

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"A sentiment I can wholly agree with. Another time, Vaylin. Didn't think I'd be saying this but.. I'll be looking forward to it, mmm?" she says, with a more sudden smile. Standing as well after Vaylin Riss gave her outfit a little needed touch up and cinch up to keep as warm as possible.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

She departed, dropping some extra treats for the children.

Maybe it was an accident.

/scene

*Played by Dapper Dog