Remmington Balmung

Re: [D7, MM] Hoth Chocolate 5: The Eternal Empire Strikes Back

Post by Remmington Balmung »

"Thank you very much for thinking about me. I appreciate the sentiment Pipka." Remmington replies with a smile.

"Oh? You are an aspiring writer yourself? Well I certainly hope he takes the time to read it and give you his thoughts." He chuckles a bit. "You really a major fan of his. I didn't know if you were specifically a fan of Vera Hawke or of him."

/ No worries. I assumed it was D7.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Yeah, I've been inspired to write a bit since we've been stranded here. Just a little sultry romance story, nothing with as much depth as Jerri's works. I've read and watched everything of his I could get my hand on. There's been plenty to catch up on since the crew of the Turtle liberated me, so I may have missed a few less popular works, but I'll keep going until I catch them all."
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Remmington Balmung

Remmington smiles. "Do you know how to become the greatest at anything? Its not talent. Its all about practice and repetition. Keep at it Pipka. Keep writing. Experience and try new things. Get as much feedback as you can. Grow. Then someday, I am sure that you can reach your goal if you stay true."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka big black eyes water and he floats up to hug Remmington. "You're such a great friend. I hope I can travel around and experience lots so I can be a great writer like Jerri. There's so much I haven't experienced in this galaxy."

Landing back on the ground he asks, "Have you ever tried writing? It sounds like you have a lot of experiences and interesting stories to tell."
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Remmington Balmung

Remmington chuckles. "Thank you for saying so. I consider you a good friend as well. If you are ever in need, feel free to give me a shout over the Holonet. Well you can always just call if you want to talk too."

He shakes his head at the question. "Can't say I have ever tried but my interests lie elsewhere with machines and the Mechanics of Life. Plus I'm pretty busy trying to rebuild my fallen House, help out with any work that the studio may send my way [he is of course referring to Vera Hawke], doing jobs for my master and the Empire. So I tend to move around a lot, both within the Empire and the Outer Rim."

"Where are you heading after we're done here?"

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"I'm probably going back to the goatery to give the goats their second breakfast and clean their stalls out." After a look from Lord Remmington, he realized that was not the after he was referring to. "Oh, I'll go wherever the Turtle is heading I suppose. Nudimsu's made a big show of complaining about having the goats on board, but he's warmed up to Jolene, so I think we'll manage to win him over all the way."
description
Remmington Balmung

Remmington chuckles. "Well I don't think the goats will like being stuck inside a ship for a long period of time either. I guess you can always retire to goat herding. Or sell them to someone or get someone to look after them for you."