Breela Po

(D6-LA) Cooking up a Storm (Expecting)

Post by Breela Po »

Khaji looked on as Breela toe tapped and danced the charleston while cooking and listening to jizz. "I'm starting to feel jealous. Want to tell me about him?"

'Khaj...' she chides, '... there's nothing between me and Remmi. Besides,' she winks, 'I only ever think of you anyways.' She quickly juliennes some vegetables and slides them into a bowl.

"Except that's not exactly true, is it?" He grins mischievously.

She stops what she's doing momentarily then shakes it off. 'I'm riding high Khaj, let me have this for a while.'

He smiles and starts to fade, "Give him my regards."

Her tail twitches absently as she goes back to cooking.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Omandri Rist

Re: (D6-LA) Cooking up a Storm (Expecting)

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri had been heading to the mess to grab lunch, a late ish lunch but lunch none the less. It had been a hectic day but he was finally taking a chance to take care of his body's needs.

He enters the mess and sees a certain woman who he actually had a bone to pick "Well well well if it isn't the elusive ms. Po. Who by my count owes me a dance!" He declared accusatoraliy pointing a finger and the foot tapping farghul.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

She gives you a deer in the headlights look before going, "W- well, you see I- I. Umm, well how do I put this. I was- I was going to get around to it. But you were having so much fun with Luth, a- and I didn't want to disturb you. I mean... umm. Sorry?" She shrugs at last.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He crosses his arms across his chest "mhm mhm mhm yep that all tracks except you know what I didn't take Luth up on her offer to accompany me back to my ship because I had remembered promising you a dance and didn't want to blow you off." The implied like you did me. dangled on the edge of the sentence as he raised an eyebrow archly.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Her tail flicks and eye twitches, "Excuse me?" She levels you with her gaze. "Just who do you think you are?! I don't owe you anything you jumped up regal kriff-head!"

"Am I supposed to feel honored that the high and mighty Duke Rist thought so highly of me that he forwent another quick lay? Weeell excuse me your worship! Next time I'll just check with the royal planner before running off and having a good time with a genuinely nice guy!"

Incensed and on the edge of violence.

"JUST PENCIL ME IN BETWEEN COUNTESS LANEER AND SIDE TRAMP NUMBER 7! IF IT PLEASE HIS LORDSHIP!!"

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He was staggered for a second a bashful look on his face as a hand rubbed the back of his neck at her rant.

But Something in his gaze steeled as she spoke the last and his voice came out a cold tone she had never heard from him "Well I had been joking." He brought himself up not explosive violence in his posturing but cold certainty "in fact I would have thought you would know me well enough to know I wouldn't actually treat a friend that way."

His voice was a little softer as he said the next "Im sorry about the misunderstanding, i really am." He locked eyes with her his tone was frigid "but don't you ever disrespect Riss like that again. She doesnt deserve it and its low of you to bring her into this."

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

She scoffs, "So it is true. You really do love Riss." She steels herself, "Then what's the matter with you! You think this is a joke? You think hearts are things to be toyed with? Get the kriff outta my face with that!"

"I don't know you. I thought I did once, I really- really did. But now. Your voice is laced with venom, whether you realize it or not. That carefree version of you that you pull out nostalgically. It's an echo of what was! You're in the game and you've taken to it. It suits you."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He shook his head "No Breela regardless of any feelings i may or may not have for Riss, you disrespected a friend of mine. It could have been Kat or Aurile and my reaction would be the same. Gods if someone had said the same about you I would react the same way." He explained his tone still cool.

He took a breath "listen I am sorry about the misunderstanding, I had thought to just give you a little kriff for standing me up. If thats in bad taste that's on me. Really it is and I apologize." His voice was earnest at that "but it in no way excuses you from being an asshole yourself and insulting people that have nothing to do with this." He straightened "but it is good to know what you think of me."

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

'Why am I so angry?' She turned it over in her mind. 'Everything was fine, I was fine. What happened?'

"I...." Her rage cooled.

'What if he's sincere. What have I done? Am I wrong? What else have I been wrong about...'

"I didn't..."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He took a deeper breath seeing her cooling off "just..leave anything between us, between us Breela." He sounded tired and moved past her to grab an apple

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Wait..." She felt sick. 'Don't go...'

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He would stop after grabbing the produce turning and looking at her expectantly as he leaned against the counter.

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

She hadn't moved, she couldn't move. She was paralyzed. Body and soul paralyzed. "I... I don't know why- why I said that, I... don't know what's happening-"

She moved somehow. Her arm lifted and she looked at the knife in her hand. It had warped? She didn't even know how.

"I'm... I... I didn't mean any of that." Did I?

A lot of fragments passed through her mind. Too many to make sense of, too many to understand. What's more she couldn't turn around, she was terrified to look at him. Ashamed to look at him.

'I barely know Riss, she's a passing acquaintance!'

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

"Breela....." He said resting his hands on the counter "I, it's fine. We're all under a lot of stress right now. You even more so than most."

"Besides it was my bad joke that started it." He said shaking his head "just like I said keep it between us alright?"
Last edited by Omandri Rist on Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Her shoulders had hunched over at least, she noted that tears were falling.
'Why are you always so nice to me. Even when I'm beyond unreasonable?'

"It- it's not your fault-" She hesitated. Couldn't finish the sentence. Just say it.

'I kriffed up.'

"I'm so sorry." The tears quickened.

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Well he couldn't right sit there and watch a friend cry his anger had dulled to annoyance which was simmering down to concern as she'd feel a hand on her shoulder "Hey, Breela, you're good. It just got out of hand it's OK." The apology was good but this amount of remorse was something else.

"What's going on? Talk to me." He said gently.

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Not again, not this again. Stop it! Go away!! Run!

"I'm going dark..." She muttered. Which was the truth. She couldn't lie to him, not if he straight up asked. "You're not helping. You- you can't help. Just forget about me, forget about this. I'll fix it."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

His eyebrows rose and his voice fully laced with concern now "kriff Breela, i...I'm sorry." He said taking a step back, off balance as this was well outside his sphere of knowledge. He stood uncertainly not sure what to say, if he should say anything.

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

I'm a failure...

"I'll take care of it. I'll fix it." She sniffed. "It's under control. I'll figure it out. I just need to meditate, now that I know, I just need to meditate."

Please leave, just leave. Stop looking at me. I want to die. I'm so humiliated.

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He really had no recourse but to accept that. She was right in that he couldn't help, at least he didn't know how to "just...let me know if that changes yeah? I am here to help if there is anything I can do."

Description|Theme