Aphr Ahaya

Re: Why's spacerum gone? [D6, LM]

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"That's the spirit" Aphr said with a small laugh "he clearly only has eyes for one person, so no point us trying. Not that I would personally."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"I mean... he's not bad looking or anything. But... the personality leaves a... little... room for improvement."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr looked at Lucinia, leaving something unsaid between them before looking back to Layne.

"I've met a few like that. They just need some direction."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

"Right." Lucinia agreed, smiling. "Someone with... a lot of resilience, say, to keep him on the correct path."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

She sighed, face meeting her palm.

"Damn Sith..."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"They're the worst" Aphr agreed with a nod.
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Well, that was going to get the expected response.

"Ooooohohohohohoho!" Lucinia laughed, raising one hand to the corner of her mouth. "Well, if you don't care for our advice, at least you clearly care for our wine. Perhaps I should send a case for you to take with you to Tython. I expect you'll want it there."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"I think I'm going to need a how-to-manual on making my own, to be honest. A case isn't going to last the whole sentence."
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"I knew someone who tried to make their own alcohol. He ended up going blind" Aphr mused thoughtfully, sipping her caf "maybe life is easier if you go blind?"