Pipka

[D5, MM] Hoth Chocolate 3: Tres Leches (Open)

Post by Pipka »

Today was going to be a great day. After a week of gathering and preparing, Pipka was ready to unveil a new offering for his little stand, the Tres Leches.

Many mistakenly thought it was made with three types of milk. But no! It was in fact made with four different types of milk. The three stood for the number of layers. First was the cake layer, a simple, buttery, fluffy cake perfect for it's job of holding the second layer. That layer consisted of three of the milks; whole, condensed, and evaporated, all mixed together and allowed to soak into the cake. Finally, the third layer and fourth kind of milk, cream of the whipped variety, spread thiccc across the top.

He lovingly and generously portioned his confections onto plates and spread them out across the counter next to the customary caf, baked goodies, sundries, and the namesake of his efforts, Hoth Chocolate.

Image Image
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Remmington Balmung

Re: [D5, MM] Hoth Chocolate 3: Tres Leches (Open)

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington stops by the Mess hall to grab a bite to each after working on the base some more. He spots Pipka and walks up to them greeting him with a hug. "Morning Pipka. You up to something here?"

He asks as he looks over the special menu after grabbing a mug of cocoa.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Ah, Lord Remmington, I would be annoyed if another man of culture was the first to sample my newest offering, the Tres Leches.

It is a traditional cake, soaked in whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk, and then topped with whipped cream. It is rather decadent if I may say so myself.

We also have the usual confectioneries, or an omelette if you prefer something more substantial."
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington considers for a moment. "I think I'll go with an omelette first but I may have room to try that cake later if you are so willing to indulge me."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer