Tethys Carrack

Re: [Day 5 - EN] Goat Dance Party

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Soren Haicen wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:02 am
Soren had come mostly for which most could tell as he avoided the dance floor and instead frequented the makeshift bar. Taking a quick drink from his cup his eyes drifted around the area for a few moments. Nah, he would stick with drinking for now and with that in mind he turned towards the bar and refilled his glass again.
"I don't imagine that will actually kill you, but you may want to take it slow. This stuff seems likely to hit a great deal harder in the morning than good Dantooine stout."

Another wallflower raises a half-full glass, and a brow, in Soren's direction.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:13 pm
Zeno does a little cartwheel between dancers an lands nearby so he can take a break. He was sweating from all his dancing.

"Hello there," he says with a grin. "Enjoying the music?"
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:36 am
Omandri shrugged again "hey if people want to call me a hero who am I to stop them?" He said chuckling

"Now the important question, where did you learn to dance? Because I'm getting the feeling you're better at it than me."
She laughed. "Oh good."

She shifted her rhythm as the song changed. "Used to be in intelligence. You get trained in all kinds of things. Used to do a mean tango, but I don't think that's the music's speed tonight... and it encourages even worse life choices that the alcohol already would."
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:06 am
She decided to make herself more predictable to him in the intense dance dynamic so that he could also contribute, and sometimes lead. It was probably a show of recognition to his commitment and skill. She was clearly enjoying herself. She was clearly enjoying him. When was the last time she had done anything similar? Her golden gaze brushed across him with appreciative curiosity, choosing to shut off prejudice and other considerations external to the act of dance.
He moved largely on instinct, driven by the music to dance around her, keeping her close with a touch here and a grasp there. Having taken the lead, it seemed like Galen might be holding back slightly, not indulging fully in the moment.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:40 pm
She laughed. "Oh good."

She shifted her rhythm as the song changed. "Used to be in intelligence. You get trained in all kinds of things. Used to do a mean tango, but I don't think that's the music's speed tonight... and it encourages even worse life choices that the alcohol already would."
He gave her a knowing smile as if he might be all to aware of who she was but tonight was for fun and the now not the past or what lies ahead "I'm sure we could get the dj to play something with a bit more heat to it." He said with a grin

"It's been a while since I've danced a tango but I remember it being quite engaging." He said, a cheeky expression as they danced spinning, moving, light touches on waists, hands, shoulders. "But I know well the diversified skill set one picks up working in intelligence. The job can have some surprising upsides."
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:47 pm
He gave her a knowing smile as if he might be all to aware of who she was but tonight was for fun and the now not the past or what lies ahead "I'm sure we could get the dj to play something with a bit more heat to it." He said with a grin

"It's been a while since I've danced a tango but I remember it being quite engaging." He said, a cheeky expression as they danced spinning, moving, light touches on waists, hands, shoulders. "But I know well the diversified skill set one picks up working in intelligence. The job can have some surprising upsides."
She picked up the knowing smile, and between that and his words, his name range another bell. Ah. Well, no point in being embarrassed now. It was time to have fun. Instead, she let her movements and contact respond in kind.

"Hmmmm... Tempting," she gave a chuckle. "Engaging is definitely one way to put it. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised you're familiar. You're right, though."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:07 pm
She picked up the knowing smile, and between that and his words, his name range another bell. Ah. Well, no point in being embarrassed now. It was time to have fun. Instead, she let her movements and contact respond in kind.

"Hmmmm... Tempting," she gave a chuckle. "Engaging is definitely one way to put it. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised you're familiar. You're right, though."
He nodded "its my job to be familiar, with all kinds of things." He said with a quick wink "but familiar isn't the same as knowing, hands on experience is always more valuable than a dossier."

"You have a lot of experience with alcohol induced bad decisions?" He asked with an expression that was a balanced mixture of curiosity and amusement
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Zeno Thul wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:38 pm
Zeno does a little cartwheel between dancers an lands nearby so he can take a break. He was sweating from all his dancing.

"Hello there," he says with a grin. "Enjoying the music?"
"Duke-Consort," she said, having suppressed the urge to say General Thul. Which was weird since Zeno wasn't a general.

"Mm, yeah," a nod, "not my type of music to be honest, but I enjoy the scenery. Seeing people unwind and have fun after a stressful time. It's much needed."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:28 pm
He nodded "its my job to be familiar, with all kinds of things." He said with a quick wink "but familiar isn't the same as knowing, hands on experience is always more valuable than a dossier."

"You have a lot of experience with alcohol induced bad decisions?" He asked with an expression that was a balanced mixture of curiosity and amusement
"Hands-on experience, huh?" she replied with a grin.

She's not even embarrassed as she continues. "Only a time or two. I'm proud to say that most of my bad decisions are made sober as a judge."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:40 pm
"Hands-on experience, huh?" she replied with a grin.

She's not even embarrassed as she continues. "Only a time or two. I'm proud to say that most of my bad decisions are made sober as a judge."
His hand would rest on the small of her back as he pulled her in close, the bass of the song thumped through the dance floor. His grin would mirror hers as he looked down at her faces close together as they moved to the beat "yeah I'd say hands on would be the right word."

He laughed at her next statement His head tilting back a little "I do love the confidence for one to own their mistakes. A quality too few possess." He said before a little space was brought back between them from the dance

Description|Theme
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:23 am
snip
Floating among the dancers like a mobile disco ball, Pipka sees that Prince Daz is alone. Now was his chance. He didn't want to pounce on him while he was in recovery after whatever terrible accident took his hand (the replacement looked so cool though), but a party was the perfect time to introduce himself. Plus, he'd even gotten a shoutout in the announcement this morning.

Bobbing and weaving between the revelers, Pipka stops by Daz, and freezes, "...Tres Leches?" He asks, holding out a plate.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:38 pm
"Duke-Consort," she said, having suppressed the urge to say General Thul. Which was weird since Zeno wasn't a general.

"Mm, yeah," a nod, "not my type of music to be honest, but I enjoy the scenery. Seeing people unwind and have fun after a stressful time. It's much needed."
"It works even better if you participate rather than watch. It's not unlike meditation, eating, or sleeping in that way," he says, holding a hand out for her to join him and grinning.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Pipka wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:53 pm
Floating among the dancers like a mobile disco ball, Pipka sees that Prince Daz is alone. Now was his chance. He didn't want to pounce on him while he was in recovery after whatever terrible accident took his hand (the replacement looked so cool though), but a party was the perfect time to introduce himself. Plus, he'd even gotten a shoutout in the announcement this morning.

Bobbing and weaving between the revelers, Pipka stops by Daz, and freezes, "...Tres Leches?" He asks, holding out a plate.
Daz nodded and said, "Thanks, uh, Pipka right... the real GOAT."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:49 pm
His hand would rest on the small of her back as he pulled her in close, the bass of the song thumped through the dance floor. His grin would mirror hers as he looked down at her faces close together as they moved to the beat "yeah I'd say hands on would be the right word."

He laughed at her next statement His head tilting back a little "I do love the confidence for one to own their mistakes. A quality too few possess." He said before a little space was brought back between them from the dance
"Oh my..." She didn't seem to mind him pulling her close, grin turning a little fierce. "That's certainly one way to break the ice."

She moved back when he did, though, shaking her head at his comment. "Can't improve if you won't look at your mistakes, honestly, right? It's like those people who take antibiotics for colds. You might end up trying to solve the wrong problem."

Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:47 pm
The High Arcanix sipped at blood wine and carried a goat for luck.
Riss wasn't the best kind of drunk, for a girl with less than standard inhibitions she had even less once she got into it. Having brought some of her own stock to the party to share, she spent some time with whatever faceless members of the Republic might be present drinking and chatting for some time off the screen.

However, she eventually made her way with two drinks in hand toward the Arcanist, "I brought a drink for your boyfriend," she doesn't bother hiding the very satisfied smirk. "Oh, wait.. girlfriend?"
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"As High Arcanix, such entanglements are beneath me, my devotion is to the Unknowable Dark. But sex is allowable, are you inquiring?" she asked.
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I wasn't-" she says, bringing a single finger up in an uncertain way. Chuckling to herself, ridiculous as it was, "I just thought I'd poke fun cause you're all.. you know," she brings her arms up, acting like a play monster, or some kinda wampa, "Blah, and sithy..."

"But I am very curious now actually."
Last edited by Riss on Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Breela Po wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:14 pm
She rolls her eyes, "Ohh we keeping with the classics huh?" She does a tight pirouette and moonwalks past Remmington. Before he realizes what has happened. 'YOUR FEDORA IS MINE!'
Oh it is on now. No one steals my hat. Remmington cues DJ Hoshin to switch up the song.

He walks up to Breela getting in her face and raises his hands.

"You got a problem? Yo, I'll solve it.
Check you my moves while DJ Hoshin revolves it.
"

He steps back and brings his game to the floor. Is he trying to be cool or a ninja? Go Jedi Go Jedi Go.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:18 pm
Daz nodded and said, "Thanks, uh, Pipka right... the real GOAT."
Ya Boi just said his name, to his face, he was recognized. "Yeah, I'm Pipka, but I'm not actually a goat, I'm a Chadra-Fan." Pipka pushes back his hoodie a bit to better show his face and ears. Maybe it was the dim lighting and all the branding he'd been doing that confused Daz.

"But I do take care of the goats, they're very special to me." He adds as one of said goats, Pablo, charges halfway across the room and headbutts Pipka squarely in the back before standing up to eat some of the cake off one of Pipka's plates.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:42 pm
He moved largely on instinct, driven by the music to dance around her, keeping her close with a touch here and a grasp there. Having taken the lead, it seemed like Galen might be holding back slightly, not indulging fully in the moment.
That holding back was enough for her to decelerate by the end of the piece. It had been fun. To continue, it would need more reckless commitment. She was frankly not interested in his circumstances, wives, children, whatnot, just acknowledged the fact that he chose to be mindful of them.

That, and she needed a breath. "You're quite the dancing partner, Galen." And a drink. "It felt more communicative than all our prior conversations."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Riss wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:33 pm
"I wasn't-" she says, bringing a single finger up in an uncertain way. Chuckling to herself, ridiculous as it was, "I just thought I'd poke fun cause you're all.. you know," she brings her arms up, acting like a play monster, or some kinda wampa, "Blah, and sithy..."

"But I am very curious now actually."
"I am all, what?" she asked.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:40 pm
Who you callin' out??
She facepalms in time with the beat. "You're a dope. I'll admit, it's got its charm.
but'chu betta step back, 'fore you come to harm.
Ima Jedi and a Ninja, watchu think of that?
that's why I slap you with the beat, and I'll keep yo hat! SON!"

She does the most glorious Fedora dance, this galaxy has ever known.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:24 pm
"I am all, what?" she asked.
"You don't know? Just all.." Riss gestures vaguely at the Arcanist, possibly referencing her outfit and general demeanor probably?? "Dark.. and moody, and kinda like a holo-vid villain? Which is kinda hot if you think about it," she says, losing focus a little.

"Like you drink blood and kidnap kids?" she says, glancing to the drink the woman has and then the goat. Taking a second it percolates in her brain, and once it finally hits she cannot contain her burst of laughter.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Oh dear...

Aphr considered stepping in to do something about the incoming ship wreck that was a drunk girl doing some kinda weird flirting with Zhorrid, but she couldn't make herself actually move to do it.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I assure you, cannibalism was a passing phase," she responded.