Dapper Dog

Re: [Day 5 - EN] Goat Dance Party

Post by Dapper Dog »

"A goat for the Turtle," she replied. "My goat."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

It was nice to be back at Echo Base, and to see some familiar faces, even if under normal circumstances some were his sworn enemies.

The music was pumping, and Jub'lub was bobbing his head on the way to the bar, he needed a drink after all he'd been through over the last twenty-four days. He pulled up a stool and once served, downed it with gusto.

He let out an audible "Ahh, that hits the spot." He had at least a couple more drinks before his head bobbing turned into something more. He was really feeling himself and wasn't ashamed to party hard for once.

Bust a Move

Goat Dance Party Echo Juice Resilience check: 3eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Goat Dance Party, Coordination dance check: 3eA+2eD 1 success, 2 threat
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:41 am
"A goat for the Turtle," she replied. "My goat."
There was a small pause from him in in her response, coming from the slow realization she was probably not joking about wanting a goat. The feeling of victory against his long time social nemesis was quickly dashed by Lana making it pyrrhic one. "Oh...yes. I'm sure Pipka can spare one to give to you..."

Still, he was committed to the cause and overcame the emotional hardships before him to land the final blow. "So...yeah...there you have it, Breela. A true victory for you today." His voice showed a clear change in tone than before, more solemn than the neutral one it was before.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:52 am
"Oh...yes. I'm sure Pipka can spare one to give to you..."

Still, he was committed to the cause and overcame the emotional hardships before him to land the final blow. "So...yeah...there you have it, Breela. A true victory for you today."

Everything about that dynamic felt 'couple-y', but whatever. She didn't honestly care.

"One more kid to go." She nodded, "I'm just glad we had a base to return to. Speaking of happy reunions where is Vaylin and Senya?"
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Breela Po wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:00 am
~~snip~~
He started to pick himself up emotionally and spoke again. "It is the first time they have spoken properly in a long time and, unlike your own situation, she has feelings of abandonment and trauma to sort thru directly because of her. Today is only the first step for them to reach any sort of functioning relationship; so, could be that they are giving each other space or that they are together talking for a little while." He suppose he did want to talk to Vaylin as well at some point about questions of the Eternal Empire, not to mention about her hair color, but the thought still shook him a little; he was not over the feeling of dread he felt that day. Not completely, anyway.

"As for your third, it would hate to keep your children from seeing their siblings, so let me know when you find another lead. Hopefully this time we can spare sending someone into a slave pit for a month." He looked at the dance floor and saw Jub'lub dancing; could not help but to have a small semblance of respect for him, especially after being critical of the Jedi's usual leap into danger tactic with Kat.

"Did not realize he could actually dance."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

She looks over at Jubbs and smiles, "Well... he his Twilek," She chuckles, "he has a natural advantage." She turns back to you both. "Thank you, for everything. I owe you so much Nudimsu." She gambles and winks at Lana. "Enjoy your evening."

She crosses the floor and joins Jubbs, "Hey handsome! Care to dance?"

Dance the night away: 2eP+1eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat

It had been a while since she had cut loose. She's shaky at first but finds her rhythm and settles freely into the ambience. "Did you find some soup?" She asks over the music.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Breela Po wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:40 am
She looks over at Jubbs and smiles, "Well... he his Twilek," She chuckles, "he has a natural advantage." She turns back to you both. "Thank you, for everything. I owe you so much Nudimsu." She gambles and winks at Lana. "Enjoy your evening."
He did want to interject that it didn't always mean that they could dance. Still, he nodded his head at her. "Yes, I know you do, but as I told you already you can pay me later off world." As she walked off, his eyes immediately went to the woman who turned the mild teasing of Breela into her absolute advantage with only a few words and stared at her for several moments as Breela left earshot before it turned away, staring out into the floor.

"...You're lucky that you know how I feel about you..." His face remained neutral as it always did. "...and I expect a dance after what you pulled."

Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Breela Po wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:40 am

She crosses the floor and joins Jubbs, "Hey handsome! Care to dance?"

Dance the night away: 2eP+1eA+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat

It had been a while since she had cut loose. She's shaky at first but finds her rhythm and settles freely into the ambience. "Did you find some soup?" She asks over the music.
"Of course, m'lady!" Jub bows and extends his hand to Breela. "It must have been awful for you, not knowing if I lived and breathed," he teases.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

You are the incomparable Jub'lub, I knew the force would protect you!" She grins playfully. "Though that stunt you pulled did give me a small heart attack!" She gives herself to the music. "This is nice. Being able to unwind a little. Oh hey by the way, do you see that girl over there?"
Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:42 pm

Tiss is on the dance floor putting out the sweet jizz inspired moves.
"She was asking about you earlier," Breela winked at him. "You should engage her in some naked diplomacy, maybe have some heated philosophical discussions in private some time?" She laughs.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:58 pm
He accepted the more challenging routine with a pleased grin. He was clearly enjoying himself. He was clearly enjoying her. The hunter's sharp eyes watched her closely, as the dance continued.
She decided to make herself more predictable to him in the intense dance dynamic so that he could also contribute, and sometimes lead. It was probably a show of recognition to his commitment and skill. She was clearly enjoying herself. She was clearly enjoying him. When was the last time she had done anything similar? Her golden gaze brushed across him with appreciative curiosity, choosing to shut off prejudice and other considerations external to the act of dance.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Did you say naked dance party?" she responded.
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Breela Po wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:42 am
You are the incomparable Jub'lub, I knew the force would protect you!" She grins playfully. "Though that stunt you pulled did give me a small heart attack!" She gives herself to the music. "This is nice. Being able to unwind a little. Oh hey by the way, do you see that girl over there?"
Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:42 pm

Tiss is on the dance floor putting out the sweet jizz inspired moves.
"She was asking about you earlier," Breela winked at him. "You should engage her in some naked diplomacy, maybe have some heated philosophical discussions in private some time?" She laughs.
Jub'lub looks at breela quizically.
"Naked diploma... ohh." He turns a bit purple in the cheeks. "You sure have a way with words Breela," he chuckles and rubs the back of his head awkwardly. "But you do make a valid point."
it must be the Echo juice talking.]

Jub'lub winks at Breela then looks at Tiss to respond, "I think I'd need more Echo juice for that!" He barrel laughs. He dances near her, slowly closing the distance until she makes eye contact at which point his cheeks swallow his eyes once more. "Tiss, right?" Hes shouting slightly to be overhead with the ruckus music. "I heard you've been asking about me."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Jub'Lub wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:20 am
Jub'lub winks at Breela, "I think I'd need more Echo juice for that!" He barrel laughs. He dances near her, slowly closing the distance until she makes eye contact at which point his cheeks swallow his eyes once more. "Tiss, right?" Hes shouting slightly to be overhead with the ruckus music. "I heard you've been asking about me."
Breela nearly doubles over from laughter. "Jubbs you dork! Tiss and Viyuti have been hanging out with Baes and me. I want to have a girls night one day this week. Maybe tomorrow if it's not as crazy as today was." Breela simply projects over the music.

"Tiss don't mind him, he's a lightweight when it comes to drinks but a heavy weight when it comes to everything else."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Hey is that a lightsaber or in your robe?" she asked. "Is it huge?"
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:07 pm
"As you say Master Kat," he said warmly. "I think many people needed a chance to unwind."
"They do," she agreed with a nod, looking at the different people gathering for music and drinks. "Things like this is what will keep us together here... and keep us sane."

There was only so much to do on this frozen base after all.

"Good job, I really mean it. How are you doing though?"
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:40 am
"Hey is that a lightsaber or in your robe?" she asked. "Is it huge?"
He nods. "18 inches and double sided. Forged from phrik. Its very hard." He keeps dancing, his lekku twirling with such beauty to inspire poetry.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela grins from ear to ear. "I'll leave you crazy kids to it." She winks at Tiss and mouths 'Huge!'
Remmington Balmung wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:37 am
Poke
'Where oh where is that debonair roomie? ' She scans the floor for Remmie then tracks him down.

"Oh my gosh, where did you get that Fedora?" She dances beside him. "You really are a playboy Sith aren't you?" She teases warmly.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:00 am
"Good job, I really mean it. How are you doing though?"
He kept shredding and said, “I am not exactly happy at the turn of events but I am not mad either. I am more disappointed in how things ended up, I just expected better you know? But I guess that’s life, even your heroes will come up short you know? Kriff, I feel bad if anyone decides to look up to me, they are going to get so disappointed.”

“But we keep moving forward, and try to do better next time.”
Jub'Lub wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:25 am
He nods. "18 inches and double sided. Forged from phrik. Its very hard." He keeps dancing, his lekku twirling with such beauty to inspire poetry.
"Now that sounds wizard, three things: one I will probably leave marks, two I will not share my food, ever, and the last and most important thing, I am the girl the Jedi Master's warned you about," she said while dancing.
Katarzyna Panteer

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:49 am
He kept shredding and said, “I am not exactly happy at the turn of events but I am not mad either. I am more disappointed in how things ended up, I just expected better you know? But I guess that’s life, even your heroes will come up short you know? Kriff, I feel bad if anyone decides to look up to me, they are going to get so disappointed.”

“But we keep moving forward, and try to do better next time.”
"I wouldn't be surprised if some look up to you, Daz." She personally did look up to him when it came to some things... it's why she had pitched the idea of a morale-officer of sorts for him, knowing that it was something he would do well that few others could.

He seemed to be holding up pretty well, and she nodded. "Trying to do better every day, yes. That's how it goes." Kat smiled warmly. "If you need to talk to anyone, my door is always open." This was hardly the place and time. "In the meantime, keep up the good work, yeah?"
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

He put on some shades and said, "Yeah, always Master."
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:49 am
>snip<
Well aren't you a brimming bowl of hot soup." He smiles and leans in, "theres an old proverb I live by, 'it is better to have no spoon than no soup.' As it so happens, I have no spoon. That shouldn't be a problem, if I am reading this... negotiation correctly."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:22 am
She laughed. "Well, I do my best."

"I don't know, that sounds pretty galaxy-saving to me," she replied with a grin. "Everyone does a part, and the galaxy gets saved, right?"
Omandri shrugged again "hey if people want to call me a hero who am I to stop them?" He said chuckling

"Now the important question, where did you learn to dance? Because I'm getting the feeling you're better at it than me."
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Breela Po wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:36 am
'Where oh where is that debonair roomie? ' She scans the floor for Remmie then tracks him down.

"Oh my gosh, where did you get that Fedora?" She dances beside him. "You really are a playboy Sith aren't you?" She teases warmly.
Remmington take a moment to look at Breela. "Nar Shaddaa, handy to keep the oily rain from messing up my hair."

Then he points to Breela. "Dance off to save the galaxy!"

He the busts out some moves.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Katarzyna Panteer

Kat gave a wave to Daz as she stepped away to let him continue doing what he did best. Hopefully they could get something like a cantina up and going soon after the work that they put in yesterday, but most likely they'd have to do more tomorrow too...

But tonight, she was happy to sip her drink, watching folks mingle and dance. For a moment, one could forget the greater dangers out there.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:07 am
Remmington take a moment to look at Breela. "Nar Shaddaa, handy to keep the oily rain from messing up my hair."

Then he points to Breela. "Dance off to save the galaxy!"

He the busts out some moves.
She rolls her eyes, "Ohh we keeping with the classics huh?" She does a tight pirouette and moonwalks past Remmington. Before he realizes what has happened. 'YOUR FEDORA IS MINE!'