Soren Haicen

Re: [Day 5 - EN] Goat Dance Party

Post by Soren Haicen »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:16 pm
"I don't imagine that will actually kill you, but you may want to take it slow. This stuff seems likely to hit a great deal harder in the morning than good Dantooine stout."

Another wallflower raises a half-full glass, and a brow, in Soren's direction.
"That's some solid advice." Soren replied as he turned towards the Jedi. "I'll likely slow down in a bt anyways, I'm just trying to get to the point where I don't mind that the entire mess hall is going to smell like goat and sweat for the next three days and i'm planning to eat here."

He took a whiff of the air his expression mildly amused? "Might be a minute though." He finished as he took another sip of his glass.
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:32 pm
"I assure you, cannibalism was a passing phase," she responded.
Daring, which was really easy at the moment, Riss places a hand on the other woman's hip. Touching a gently to it, a leading look in her eye, "That's good, I wouldn't want you to misunderstand eat me," she says with a more sultry voice but a laugh follows that wasn't quite on theme.

"So, we doing this?" she asks, much more soberly all the while latent with that sensual energy. Glancing off toward where she believes the nearest exit is, though she really only finds a myriad of faces herself.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"No."

"The Unknowable Dark demands my attention, perhaps another night for distractions. I must delve into things that would shatter the psyche of lessers," she admitted. "My mind must be focused. But you have leave to attend me with affection until I tire of it."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:49 pm
That holding back was enough for her to decelerate by the end of the piece. It had been fun. To continue, it would need more reckless commitment. She was frankly not interested in his circumstances, wives, children, whatnot, just acknowledged the fact that he chose to be mindful of them.

That, and she needed a breath. "You're quite the dancing partner, Galen." And a drink. "It felt more communicative than all our prior conversations."
He agreed. "Thank you for the dance, Moyr, it was exhilarating. We differ in many ways, but I do appreciate what time we have spent together.It can be very emjoyable."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Zeno Thul wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:58 pm

"It works even better if you participate rather than watch. It's not unlike meditation, eating, or sleeping in that way," he says, holding a hand out for her to join him and grinning.
"Oh, hmmm..." she seemed to be considering it for a moment as she took another sip of her Echo Juice. "Ah, might as well I suppose. When on Hoth." Kat chuckled and accepted the invitation as she took a hold of Zeno's hand.

"I'm a terrible dancer apart from the classical waltz."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:50 pm
"No."

"The Unknowable Dark demands my attention, perhaps another night for distractions. I must delve into things that would shatter the psyche of lessers," she admitted. "My mind must be focused. But you have leave to attend me with affection until I tire of it."
"That sounds like a lot of words for- 'I'm a boring force crazy who thinks that being evil will get me something but it won't cause I'm deluded with the fact I matter- *hic*" Riss glances over the womans features almost like she wasn't even aware of what she'd just said herself. "Why can't you just get high like the rest of us???" she asks, a little incredulous.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:54 pm
"Oh, hmmm..." she seemed to be considering it for a moment as she took another sip of her Echo Juice. "Ah, might as well I suppose. When on Hoth." Kat chuckled and accepted the invitation as she took a hold of Zeno's hand.

"I'm a terrible dancer apart from the classical waltz."
"Fortunately for you, I'm pretty good at it. Not as technical as most but very adept at keeping the beat," he says leading her out. "Do you understand the concept of natural opposites in spacial movement? Sort of like looking into a mirror but someone else being there?"

He puts one hand out for her to mirror and then shows a few steps to get started. High energy but simple to follow. He isn't even aware of the strangeness brewing with Riss and the high Arcanix, having too much fun to be worried about anything.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Riss wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:00 pm
"That sounds like a lot of words for- 'I'm a boring force crazy who thinks that being evil will get me something but it won't cause I'm deluded with the fact I matter- *hic*" Riss glances over the womans features almost like she wasn't even aware of what she'd just said herself. "Why can't you just get high like the rest of us???" she asks, a little incredulous.
"Rejection is difficult," she said petting the goat in her arms.
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:19 pm
"Oh my..." She didn't seem to mind him pulling her close, grin turning a little fierce. "That's certainly one way to break the ice."

She moved back when he did, though, shaking her head at his comment. "Can't improve if you won't look at your mistakes, honestly, right? It's like those people who take antibiotics for colds. You might end up trying to solve the wrong problem."
"Hmm?" He said with feigned confusion "was there ice to be broken? Must've missed it." A grin as they moved and grooved. He gave a nod of agreement to her statement about self improvement but any further comment seemed like it would lead to a philosophical discussion.

He let words die down for a moment and just enjoyed the dance, the shared experience with a beautiful woman moving to the beat, orbiting around each other closely. points of contact shifting as the dj moved through genres the dance shifted with is from swinging, spinning movements of jizz, to the closer body pressing dancing of synth house where he drew her close.

After some time he looked to her his hands on her waist as he stood behind her the current song ending "I could go for another drink, one for you as well Luth?" He asked holding her there for a moment.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:15 pm
"Rejection is difficult," she said petting the goat in her arms.
"So is being hot and sexy but I handle that really well," she says, and takes another good sip of her drink. Glancing away from Zhorrid to the messy arrangement of faces with a scowl. Though, she hasn't quite taken her hand off the other woman just yet from lack of awareness or care. Both of which might have slid away when she found Omandri's face in the crowd. An expression which shifts strangely but whatever it means only seems to invite another drink from her glass. Shrugging, she nods, a strange little smile on her face that doesn't seem quite happy.

Surprising herself to find Zhorrid there still she pulls her hand back, "You know, I think there's really only enough room for your ego or mine in this tiny little space. So- I'm gonna go find someone who isn't.." she gestures vaguely at the other woman again with a palm turned skyward.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Zeno Thul wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:11 pm
"Fortunately for you, I'm pretty good at it. Not as technical as most but very adept at keeping the beat," he says leading her out. "Do you understand the concept of natural opposites in spacial movement? Sort of like looking into a mirror but someone else being there?"

He puts one hand out for her to mirror and then shows a few steps to get started. High energy but simple to follow. He isn't even aware of the strangeness brewing with Riss and the high Arcanix, having too much fun to be worried about anything.
She nodded, "I do. Somewhat like lightsaber practice."

Except without the lightsabers.

While she was not much of a dancer, like many Jedi she had the Force to guide her movements, anticipating the shifts and steps right before they came. And she hadn't made a fool of herself during the public events with her marriage, so she must've had some schooling in more traditional ballroom.

"Where did you learn to dance, if I may ask?" Kat inquired as they moved to the rythm of the music, catching a brief glimpse of Riss with that Zhorrid-woman.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:25 pm
"Hmm?" He said with feigned confusion "was there ice to be broken? Must've missed it." A grin as they moved and grooved. He gave a nod of agreement to her statement about self improvement but any further comment seemed like it would lead to a philosophical discussion.

He let words die down for a moment and just enjoyed the dance, the shared experience with a beautiful woman moving to the beat, orbiting around each other closely. points of contact shifting as the dj moved through genres the dance shifted with is from swinging, spinning movements of jizz, to the closer body pressing dancing of synth house where he drew her close.

After some time he looked to her his hands on her waist as he stood behind her the current song ending "I could go for another drink, one for you as well Luth?" He asked holding her there for a moment.
She seems more than happy to move along with him as the beats encouraged closer movement. She's breathing a little more quickly by the end.Dancing was an athletic activity, after all. That's the ticket.

With him behind her by the time they finished, she had to lean her head back against his chest to look up and respond. "Sounds lovely, I could definitely go for one." Her head was pleasantly buzzing but not far gone. She could handle another without issue.

Another question occurred, and she turned toward the drink taking one of his hands as she did. "Do you want to stick around here to enjoy it?"
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Soren Haicen wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:43 pm
Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:16 pm
"I don't imagine that will actually kill you, but you may want to take it slow. This stuff seems likely to hit a great deal harder in the morning than good Dantooine stout."

Another wallflower raises a half-full glass, and a brow, in Soren's direction.
"That's some solid advice." Soren replied as he turned towards the Jedi. "I'll likely slow down in a bt anyways, I'm just trying to get to the point where I don't mind that the entire mess hall is going to smell like goat and sweat for the next three days and i'm planning to eat here."

He took a whiff of the air his expression mildly amused? "Might be a minute though." He finished as he took another sip of his glass.
"Is it really so much stronger than usual?" Tethys asks, lips quirking. "The goats are rather charming, and the natural protein is welcome. But even the milk does have a somewhat distinctive... perfume. And we've all been living with them for weeks." She sips her Echo Juice--swallowing quickly, though, because that stuff has a rather advanced flavor profile of its own and she doesn't really feel like letting it linger on her palate.

"At least it's not a Tauntaun Dance Party," she suggests, deadpan.

She catches a glimpse of Riss standing suggestively close to Darth Zhorrid and her brows twitch with an instant of concern, relieved almost at once when Riss seems to take off again and go her own way.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The High Arcanix went back to petting her goat.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Jub'Lub wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:30 am
Well aren't you a brimming bowl of hot soup." He smiles and leans in, "theres an old proverb I live by, 'it is better to have no spoon than no soup.' As it so happens, I have no spoon. That shouldn't be a problem, if I am reading this... negotiation correctly."
"We're just going to bang, okay, not settle the national debt, you smash my guts real nice and I make you happy, it's win, win," she responded.

"Pretend I'm someone you hate, that's what I am going to do."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:41 pm
She nodded, "I do. Somewhat like lightsaber practice."

Except without the lightsabers.

While she was not much of a dancer, like many Jedi she had the Force to guide her movements, anticipating the shifts and steps right before they came. And she hadn't made a fool of herself during the public events with her marriage, so she must've had some schooling in more traditional ballroom.

"Where did you learn to dance, if I may ask?" Kat inquired as they moved to the rythm of the music, catching a brief glimpse of Riss with that Zhorrid-woman.
"I've been practicing more since Nar Shaadda. But mostly just self learning and getting out there and doing. No individual teachers, just better dancers that have taught me some stuff," he admits.

He goes through the steps naturally. They don't seem very technically precise but he seems to be doing so with a lot of natural grace. Basically like talking or jogging might be for other people, with no real thought necessary.

"See, the secret is, if you do it enough it becomes automatic. So you just have to get out there and do it."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:48 pm

"Is it really so much stronger than usual?" Tethys asks, lips quirking. "The goats are rather charming, and the natural protein is welcome. But even the milk does have a somewhat distinctive... perfume. And we've all been living with them for weeks." She sips her Echo Juice--swallowing quickly, though, because that stuff has a rather advanced flavor profile of its own and she doesn't really feel like letting it linger on her palate.

"At least it's not a Tauntaun Dance Party," she suggests, deadpan.

She catches a glimpse of Riss standing suggestively close to Darth Zhorrid and her brows twitch with an instant of concern, relieved almost at once when Riss seems to take off again and go her own way.
"Only a bit, for now. As the party goes on the sweating will get worse and people will start treading on the goat shit and it will mingle into a very distinctive smell." He shook his head, he'd been to enough barn parties on dantooine to know that smell well. "Won't leave quickly either." HE took another drink from his cup and shook hsi head.

"I think I'll be taking my meals in the hangar for the next week or two." Not that he didn't already do so.

At the mention of tauntauns he smirked and shook hsi head. "I think I'd like the tauntaun party better."
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss finds herself across the floor not long after to a sober little corner of the events affairs. Looking out over the faces here she couldn't help but smile a little, just a little though. Was a nice night, and the booze was good enough. Everyone seemed happy for the moment- which was about all she could have wanted really.

Even if, for this rare opportunity, she seemed to enjoy just sitting alone for now.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:47 pm
She seems more than happy to move along with him as the beats encouraged closer movement. She's breathing a little more quickly by the end.Dancing was an athletic activity, after all. That's the ticket.

With him behind her by the time they finished, she had to lean her head back against his chest to look up and respond. "Sounds lovely, I could definitely go for one." Her head was pleasantly buzzing but not far gone. She could handle another without issue.

Another question occurred, and she turned toward the drink taking one of his hands as she did. "Do you want to stick around here to enjoy it?"
His breathing rapidly returned to normal as they stopped moving, but he worked out daily so a bit of dancing was just a warm up.

There was certainly a pause there a look into the deep blue eyes his eyes scanning her pretty features. He gave her a slightly apologetic smile, his hand squeezing hers "hmm I'm sure I'll kick myself later but tonight I promised an old friend a dance and I'm nothing if not a man of my word."

"But perhaps another night?" He said with a hopeful sound to the end of the question.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:54 pm
His breathing rapidly returned to normal as they stopped moving, but he worked out daily so a bit of dancing was just a warm up.

There was certainly a pause there a look into the deep blue eyes his eyes scanning her pretty features. He gave her a slightly apologetic smile, his hand squeezing hers "hmm I'm sure I'll kick myself later but tonight I promised an old friend a dance and I'm nothing if not a man of my word."

"But perhaps another night?" He said with a hopeful sound to the end of the question.
She kept moving toward the drinks, shaking her head with a grin. "That's fine! I'd do the same thing in your position."

Grabbing a drink for herself and handing one over to him, she found a place to grabbed a seat, hopping up onto it. "Definitely send me a message if you have time before we leave this rock, though. Wouldn't mind getting some practice in on that tango." She winked at him.

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:05 pm
She kept moving toward the drinks, shaking her head with a grin. "That's fine! I'd do the same thing in your position."

Grabbing a drink for herself and handing one over to him, she found a place to grabbed a seat, hopping up onto it. "Definitely send me a message if you have time before we leave this rock, though. Wouldn't mind getting some practice in on that tango." She winked at him.
He takes it with an easy smile leaning against a wall and taking a sip "certainly. It's been too long since I've had to practice any field skills." He said with a chuckle

He observed her for a moment taking another drink "You're not quite what I'm used to when it comes to Sith lords. You seem...much kinder, friendlier than most I've dealt with."

Description|Theme
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:20 pm
He takes it with an easy smile leaning against a wall and taking a sip "certainly. It's been too long since I've had to practice any field skills." He said with a chuckle

He observed her for a moment taking another drink "You're not quite what I'm used to when it comes to Sith lords. You seem...much kinder, friendlier than most I've dealt with."
"Well, I've always felt that it costs nothing to be kind and polite, and you end up with a lot more allies that way," she replied with a shrug, leaning back in her seat a little. "Besides, I made a selfish, short-sighted decision that nearly ended in a fate worse than death twelve hours ago. It has a way of rearranging one's priorities."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:54 pm
He agreed. "Thank you for the dance, Moyr, it was exhilarating. We differ in many ways, but I do appreciate what time we have spent together.It can be very emjoyable."
"Of course it can. Small things, Galen, when big ones are not in reach. Speaking of, if you still have the penchant for hunting, I might have a challenging quarry for you here on Hoth. Probably harder than the acklay on Nal Hutta."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:49 pm
"Of course it can. Small things, Galen, when big ones are not in reach. Speaking of, if you still have the penchant for hunting, I might have a challenging quarry for you here on Hoth. Probably harder than the acklay on Nal Hutta."
"If it's a danger to anyone." he nodded. "That's the main reason I hunt now."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"It was quite dangerous when I personally checked." She chuckled without too much comfort. "It's a Czerka-made wampa cyborg."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche