Zeno Thul

Re: [Day 5 - EN] Goat Dance Party

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Well, I tend to avoid situations where my temper will flare. Which tend to be more emotional than dangerous," he admits, moving to the beat and throwing in little movements and gestures for flair.

"And I have definitely been far more public. I used to only attend events where I was expected because of tradition. Now I'm at half the social calls and even visit with the Paladins. And people tend to be significantly less uncomfortable with it too." He chuckles at that.

"But maybe it was unnoticed by you since you are at more social events too since your marriage."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:58 am
He was difficult to get to in his booth, but here he was, the red-haired mixing dude.
Pipka had to shove Pablo away from the cakes, such a glutton.

He almost gave an enthusiastic wave to Darth Bellious on her approach, but remembered the tray of cake and gave a cool head nod instead.

Then an idea struck him, "Oh, Prince Daz, you should hear Darth Bellious sing, it's so pretty and it makes you... feel. You could interview her and record her singing so everyone can hear."

He gave a sheepish look towards the Darth, "If that's something you would be interested in of course... maybe I should've asked first?"
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Soren Haicen wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:11 am
"Ah, the holes could be repaired. The memories of fancy dressed partygoers fleeing down the halls? Now that would be priceless." His lips curles into an amused smile as he spoke, but with a shake of his head it disappared.

Taking another long slow sip from his cup he paused to fill it up, cocking a brow at the Jedi to see if she wanted a refill as well. "I don't quite think that applies to everyone. But I suppose you make a point." He glanced down at the goat. "I just hope nobody plans to try and take the entire herd home with them."
Tethys lifts her cup a little to show that it's still half-full of paint thinner--uh, that is, fine distilled spirits. No refill required. At the moment, anyway. She does take another quick sip, though.

"If they do try, that is their logistics problem to solve, not mine or yours," she says with a low laugh. "And that scenario imagines a date when we are all able to go home, which is pleasant to consider."
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Soren Haicen

Post by Soren Haicen »

"You know, if the goats leave I might just consider staying." Soren mused thoughtfully. "So lets say i'll hope someone does bother with the logistics nightmare that are goats on a ship." He took a drink from his cup.

"Would be nice to see some of these folks make it home though. A frozen rock isn't for everyoen after all."
Human | Green | Violence for Hire | Bounty Hunter | Tough

Has:
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Soren Haicen wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:02 pm
"You know, if the goats leave I might just consider staying." Soren mused thoughtfully. "So lets say i'll hope someone does bother with the logistics nightmare that are goats on a ship." He took a drink from his cup.

"Would be nice to see some of these folks make it home though. A frozen rock isn't for everyoen after all."
Her brows arch upward. "Is it for you? I am not ashamed to say it's not for me." In Echo Juice veritas, right? "I don't think I am picky. But I can't quite be at ease on a world with no liquid water at all."

Tethys shrugs one shoulder, lips quirking wryly. "Not that it matters very much, when there's work to be done. "
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Zeno Thul wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:38 am
"Well, I tend to avoid situations where my temper will flare. Which tend to be more emotional than dangerous," he admits, moving to the beat and throwing in little movements and gestures for flair.

"And I have definitely been far more public. I used to only attend events where I was expected because of tradition. Now I'm at half the social calls and even visit with the Paladins. And people tend to be significantly less uncomfortable with it too." He chuckles at that.

"But maybe it was unnoticed by you since you are at more social events too since your marriage."
"Well, I did not know you much before that, you know," she remarked, continuing along with the dance. Her intellect helped her pick up the moves pretty easily and follow along. "But yes, your visits with the Paladins has not gone unnoticed, and I think it is a good thing. Learning different ideas and opinions can be a good thing, I believe, to gain more understanding of the galaxy."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Yeah. While I don't personally mesh with the light and completely don't like the Jedi code, I don't actually have a problem with them. The Sith and Jedi have roots in the same place and I believe the only reason they separated was because people in the past couldn't get over themselves. Everyone always thinks they know everything, myself included. But people from both the light and the dark are trying to annihilate each other... so much in common."

When the music hits a slower, but upbeat song he moves to a more relaxed step and lets his heart rate slow a bit.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Meanwhile, in the corner of the mess hall, some hot judgement action was going on from the Chiss and Lana. His red eyes glaring upon the scene as the cat woman left. Watching the events unfold while bobbing his head to the music, but it was all worth it to not drink to witness the events unfold this evening.

He would, as always, keep them to himself, but those would see him would know that it had been done this evening, especially of the dance moves shown.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Zeno Thul wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:49 pm
"Yeah. While I don't personally mesh with the light and completely don't like the Jedi code, I don't actually have a problem with them. The Sith and Jedi have roots in the same place and I believe the only reason they separated was because people in the past couldn't get over themselves. Everyone always thinks they know everything, myself included. But people from both the light and the dark are trying to annihilate each other... so much in common."

When the music hits a slower, but upbeat song he moves to a more relaxed step and lets his heart rate slow a bit.
"Well, it is more than that," she said with a sigh. "Like standing up in a room and claiming it's your right as a Sith to murder people how you choose... kind of doesn't sit right with most folks not-Sith. Don't even have to throw Jedi into that equation when you're declaring that anyone is a potential victim."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Not that. I meant the origins, the dark Jedi from millennia ago. They were exiled rather than dealt with. If they had been a bit more judicious in handling the outliers then the sith might be nothing more than a small cult today," he says with a shrug.

"But instead of ending up with something like the Paladins and Blackguard, we got the two diametrically opposed groups we have today. The two groups are too extreme in their opinions of each other is what I am trying to say."

He never seems to loose his good mood or the beat. A bit of social exercise seems to be something he enjoys.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:58 am
He was difficult to get to in his booth, but here he was, the red-haired mixing dude.
"Hello Sith Lord lady, had a music suggestion?" he offered.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Yes, Jedi Knight Lad, I do. And hello. I've got this fresh find of classic jizz for you to mix, but I also feel like singing if you can accommodate live music with the equipment you have here."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

He scrounged around for a mic and handed it off, "Go for it."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

And she went for it. Moyr grabbed the mic hungrily as if she had missed it for too long, started tapping the rhythm with her heel and poured her voice into the room.

[The original song.]

"As a child I would dream of the bottom of the sea
If I swam deep enough, there was air to breathe
A world between worlds where anything could be
They were hanging out, partyin' fancy free
All sorts of souls in all the colors you could dream
And no one ever spoke except to say to me

Are you listening?
Are you listening?
Are you listening?

There's a song that plays for you, can't you see?
You wrote the music, you sing the melody

Now on the other side, I still believe
If you swim down deep enough there's room to breathe
Yeah there's dark but there's light and there's gold in between
And in the gold I'm told's a door for you
One that only opens for eyes anew
To a world where love is the only truth

Are you listening?
Are you listening?
Are you listening?

You write the music, you sing the melody

Sing the melody
Sing the melody

I know there's something there is something on the other side
Ohhh I feel a spirit moving in me and I can't deny

Are you listening?
Are you listening?
Are you listening?

You write the music, you sing the melody

Sing the melody
Sing the melody

I know there's something there is something on the other side
Ohhh I feel a spirit moving in me and I can't deny
I feel a spirit moving in me all around us
Something around us and I can't deny
You sing the melody

Sing the melody
Sing the melody
Sing the melody"

By the midpoint she had of course encouraged the partying people to join her in singing the melody.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka swayed on the makeshift dance floor, singing quietly along with Darth Bellious, vibing with Pablo. Small tears rolls down his furry cheek as he lets the melody take him.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description