Dapper Dog

[Day 3 - EN] Existential Tacos

Post by Dapper Dog »

“We at least could of stayed until things got real spooky like, or maybe clothes came off but no, what is with you lately,” Tiss said as she sat on a table in the mess.

Viyuti paced and said, “Just all lies and no truth. What if… and I am not joking Tiss, what if we are the baddies? Huh? Maybe if we did less of all that kriffing nonsense and maybe helped each other we could have crushed the Jedi!”

“Who cares… always someone new to fight, why does this matter to you?” Tiss responded.

“Because I don’t want to dedicate my life to a lie,” she responded.

“Existential much, look it’s simple, we wake up, look beautiful, go murder our enemies or lay out… well not here, or just do whatever and then sleep and repeat. Empty and vapid, perfect, life has no meaning and we are all destined to die alone,” she said with a smile.

“Maybe there can be more?” Viyuti responded.

“More sounds like effort and work, okay I forgot about food… add in food too,” she said. Tiss then tapped her chin and said, “Food and sex, now if we can combine those then I would be on board.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Baesal Zyn

Re: [Day 3 - EN] Existential Tacos

Post by Baesal Zyn »

This had been an eventful day, to say the least. Some things had spiraled out of control, others threatened to do likewise, and she had to be there to support where she could

She had the eerie realisation that this was the daily life of most Jedi Masters: trying to have children running around with plasma powered scissors not kill themselves or each other.

Of course, she knew she was still one if these children as well.

By Tython, I hope some hot chocolate is left...I really have to set Pipka with Daz. It's a matter of principle now.
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Perfect, hey Jedi-lady, what's better sex or food?" Tiss asked.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"Huum?" That's a question you don't expect out of the blue

"Both are great but food takes the win" she replies from the top of her head

That was odd

"Why?"
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:44 am
“Food and sex, now if we can combine those then I would be on board.”
Is all Breela heard as she stumbled into the mess in search of some late night nourishment.
Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:03 am
"Perfect, hey Jedi-lady, what's better sex or food?" Tiss asked.
Baesal Zyn wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:16 am
"Both are great but food takes the win" she replies from the top of her head
"I don't know, myself I'm quite partial to sex." She stretched out a yawn. "But right now I only want fud." Breela proceeds to raid the pantry.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"The correct answer is both!" she responded.

"Ignore her, Jedi. She is definitely mad. What do they have to drink around here?" she asked.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:32 am
Breela pokes her head out from the pantry and shoots her with finger guns and a wink. Then resumes her search for num nums.
Dapper Dog wrote:
"Ignore her, Jedi. She is definitely mad. What do they have to drink around here?" she asked.
"Hmmm, well there's some protein powders, teas, juice mixes, hot chocolate mix, a couple of crates of corellia-cola with a thick layer of dust on them so probably not good. A couple of cooking cherries if you're desperate."

After a moment more of digging. "Aha! Found a liquor stash."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Liquor, please," Tiss replied.

"Hot chocolate," the other said.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:46 am
"Liquor, please," Tiss replied.

Breela emerges with the trimmings for a SW PB&J, the liquor, and a box of cocoa mix. She closes the pantry door with her feet, hands over the liquor, then says, "Be right back with the hot chocolate. Want some Baes?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Dapper Dog wrote:
"Ancient Jedi wisdom: You can enjoy good food with someone you'd never want to have sex with and still have a great time but having sex with someone you'd never want to Enjoy good food with might just mean you need higher standards"

She sighed and massaged her temples
Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:46 am
"I make you one along with mine."

She gets the box Breela got out

"Thanks"
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Tiss smiled and said, "I like this Jedi wisdom." Meanwhile the other woman brooded.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"My pleasure," she says to Baes. Breela hums to herself as she puts the sandwich together. "I can make more while I'm at it? Let me know you two. Think I'm gonna grab some tea as well, leave me some hot water."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Of course, water is not something we miss but I'll pass on the sandwich. Thanks anyway.'' the hot cocoa was ready soon enough and she brought her's and the young blonde's to the table
Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:15 am
Tiss smiled and said, "I like this Jedi wisdom." Meanwhile the other woman brooded.
''We have our moments'' she took a seat opposing the silent one. Having spent years with a perpetual teenager more or less had given her a sixth sense on the various shades of brooding.

''Something on your mind?''
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington stops by the mess to get some tea and late night snacks for the start of a marathon. He offers everyone a polite greeting. "Impressive. There are way more people here than I thought there would be at this hour."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Why do you accept weakness among your ranks, Jedi," she asked.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:34 am
"Why do you accept weakness among your ranks, Jedi," she asked.
Breela finishes making her sandwich then pours some tea. Afterwards she waves to Remmi then walks over. "Weakness huh?" She takes bite.Mehh, not enough jelly. "Which weakness are you referring to?" She asks curiously.

Remmington Balmung

Remmington waves back to Breela as he passes her to get some snacks of his own. "Start of a long night I guess."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Breela Po wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:03 am
Breela finishes making her sandwich then pours some tea. Afterwards she waves to Remmi then walks over. "Weakness huh?" She takes bite.Mehh, not enough jelly. "Which weakness are you referring to?" She asks curiously.
The Sith looks to answer and then upon the arrival of Remmington lets it go and muttered, “Nothing, idle thoughts.”

Tiss on the other hand said, “Hey Lord Balmung, Sex or food, what’s better?”
Remmington Balmung

Remmington addresses the Sith. "Nice to see you this night Lady Viyuti, Lady Tiss."

He pauses for a moment and considers her question. "Are both an option?" He replies with a question to a question.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"You're hella bright, but yeah Both is the correct answer," she admitted.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:11 am
The Sith looks to answer and then upon the arrival of Remmington lets it go and muttered, “Nothing, idle thoughts.”
Baesal noticed the change in the mood, for blondie at least. The arrival of Remmington changed the dynamics considerably...

''Quite the loaded question. I am sure you have something specific in mind but my not want to bring the subject now...For the moment I can answer in general terms: Growth and Potential.''
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:11 am
She looks over at Remmi. Then sighs.
Remmington Balmung wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:39 am
Remmington addresses the Sith. "Nice to see you this night Lady Viyuti, Lady Tiss."

He pauses for a moment and considers her question. "Are both an option?" He replies with a question to a question.
On her commlink she types,
Remmi, we're kinda in the middle of girl bonding. You can stay if you want but... you've been warned.
She presses send and hopes Remmi will get the picture.

Remmington Balmung

"Thanks, I am glad to assist." Remmington collects his tea and snacks when he notices the message.

"Apologies for interrupting the conversation ladies. I will be going now. Looks like its going to be a long night."

He makes his way to the exit with a tray.

/exit unless stopped I guess

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I am starting to think he does not like me," Tiss said with an amused laugh.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Poor Remi, I'll owe him one.

"Well you could always chase after him." She says with a wink. "Truthfully I don't get many opportunities to have candid philosophical discussions so I told him we're having some girl time. I'm sure Baesal will now admonish me. And truthfully if you don't wish to continue I understand that too."