Dapper Dog

Re: [Day 3 - EN] Existential Tacos

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Girl time, I am in. Kriff, kill or marry... go... Remmington, definitely kill. The Chiss pilot of the Turtle I will say Kriff, but it has to be hate filled like we spit on each other, is that weird? What else. Oh Tethys... the Jedi, that's a kriff, so calm, I just want to see her lose it. Choke me mommy, yeah give in to your dark side mommy."

"What?"

"The little chadra-fan, that's a marry cause he's so adorable. Oh don't leave me on the Turtle, I might not make it."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal played it cool, prefering to let Breela handle the perverted one for now. She kept her attention on blondie.
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:37 pm
"Girl time, I am in. Kriff, kill or marry... go... Remmington, definitely kill. The Chiss pilot of the Turtle I will say Kriff, but it has to be hate filled like we spit on each other, is that weird? What else. Oh Tethys... the Jedi, that's a kriff, so calm, I just want to see her lose it. Choke me mommy, yeah give in to your dark side mommy."

"What?"

"The little chadra-fan, that's a marry cause he's so adorable. Oh don't leave me on the Turtle, I might not make it."
Breela thought about it some... "Remmington? Stang if he isn't sweet, but I don't know. Maybe Kriff if I'm drunk and randy."
:twisted: "As for Nudi? Definite KILL. I'm talking dish served cold, never saw it coming, laugh as he fades out KILL!"
She thinks some more, "Tethys?" She chuckles. "Marry! She's so precious, and she reminds me of a younger version of myself."
"Lastly, Pipka is 100% marry. I'll join his harem any day of the week." She laughs.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Wait...what is wrong with Nudimsu?

She turned to the silent one

''Anything to bring to this conversation?'' she asked
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"No they join my harem," she corrected over drinks.

“Growth and potential? That seems a long term gamble that may not even pay off. Just seems like you give someone a chance to fail a second time. I saw the Jedi that aided me already throwing her allegiance back with the Sith. She was too weak to make it as Sith, left and what came back because she was terrible at being a Jedi…”

“I don’t know, it's all just a mess to think about.”
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Failure is delay, not defeat. A detour, not a dead end. There is no greater teacher than failure." Breela quotes an old Jedi proverb, "My master used to say that everything you want is on the other side of fear. He'd dangle that over my head mockingly when I wined about the obstacle courses as a padawan." She smiles in memory. "Failure is inevitable, one simply needs the courage to stand back up again."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"So is it true that Jedi kidnap babies?" she asked. "Just sneak in the night and take force sensitive babies?"
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:35 am
“Growth and potential? That seems a long term gamble that may not even pay off. Just seems like you give someone a chance to fail a second time. I saw the Jedi that aided me already throwing her allegiance back with the Sith. She was too weak to make it as Sith, left and what came back because she was terrible at being a Jedi…”

“I don’t know, it's all just a mess to think about.”
''Superficial strength can be gained by a myriad of ways. I was at Korriban...so I know there a lot of posturing and peacocking from both students and staff. It is easier trying to appear strong by taking on the traits the culture associates with strength then finding your own personal strength...''

She drinks her cocoa

''...because doing so takes time and you need to embrace weakness to find it.''

She sighs

''Layne...is stronger then she thinks but she is being misguided. I still have Faith she will find her way.''
Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:57 am
"So is it true that Jedi kidnap babies?" she asked. "Just sneak in the night and take force sensitive babies?"
''Not really. When it is done it is because the children is in immediate danger and in last resort''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Is Layne the big one? Ahem I mean the thick one," she asked with a wink-wink.

"Korriban is not a place to foster weakness, it is cut out and thrown to the tu'kata. Jedi do not rely on Strength, they could control the Republic if they so chose... but they do not. Seems wasteful," she responded.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:21 am
"Is Layne the big one? Ahem I mean the thick one," she asked with a wink-wink.
Breela puts her head down in shame.
Dapper Dog wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:21 am
"Korriban is not a place to foster weakness, it is cut out and thrown to the tu'kata. Jedi do not rely on Strength, they could control the Republic if they so chose... but they do not. Seems wasteful," she responded.
"Everyone has gifts that are beneficial in some way. I'm anything but weak in a test of martial skill, but my husband was a musician, a homemaker, and a charismatic genius. The fact is that he payed our bills because all I was good at was fighting." She sighs. "Throwing people to the 'tu'kata' sounds wasteful to me."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"What happened to your husband?" she asked.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

She looks away bitterly. "At the risk of making your point, he was on Coruscant." She sighs and looks at Viyuti seriously. "You know I think I get it. You Sith hunger and thirst for power right? Well power eats happiness for breakfast and defecates it by lunch. If given the choice between the two I'd go for the latter all over again. There's no better feeling than having someone to safeguard your weaknesses. The mistake I made was that I let my duty pull us apart."

She groans and looks at Tiss, "Sorry, I didn't mean to kill the mood."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I had a brother who was killed on Balmorra by a Jedi, it's what fueled my anger and my power," she admitted.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"One time to get back at my ex, I slept with his father and his father's father... it was a long night," she admitted.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:09 pm
"I had a brother who was killed on Balmorra by a Jedi, it's what fueled my anger and my power," she admitted.
"I'm sorry." She says softly. "Maybe it isn't worth much coming from me. But I mean it."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"See, now kiss and make out.. I mean make up," Tiss added.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:04 pm
"See, now kiss and make out.. I mean make up," Tiss added.
''Huh-hun'' she could wager her arm that it was not a slip up ''Perhaps this discussion could be pursued at a later date? I am always available even if I am not the best communicator''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I am always open for chatting, even with the hated Jedi," she said warmly. Viyuti just nodded in agreement.