Aphr Ahaya

Re: Breakfast? (D3LM Open)

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Feels like a win/win for me....

"I'll let the High Arcanix know you wish to discuss rituals with her" Aphr said, a teasing smile on her face as she brought her cup up to sip from.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Sure, I guess," she said, "She'd probably be ecstatic about it, after last night."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"She was pleased to see those who were, as far as we knew, not among the Imperial and Sith delegations take part in the ritual. She'd likely take it as a point of pride and proof of the ritual if it were to lead to something bigger" Aphr said with a shrug "regardless of if it was related to her ritual or not."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Maybe that's it," she shrugged, "Not sure I'd enjoy her eye falling on me again like that. I really could do without that drama in my life right now."

She had too much of her own to deal with, after all.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr could understand that.

"You don't need to be in the public eye as much anymore. Sure here it's difficult, but you could operate in secret. Wear a mask, use a different name. Let that name and appearance create a different legacy. Plenty do it right?"
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"I know people who think that works, sure," she said, "Usually it only ends up making them look stupid, if you ask me. People usually find out anyway."
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

There was a shrug from the small Twi'lek.

"If you believe everything will fail, then it will fail. If you believe it can succeed then it has the chance of succeeding. If you don't want to be under the same scrutiny as before it's as good an idea as any other. But I can't say I know you well enough to say you would be able to make it work."
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

There was an exhalation of breath, and she stood up, seemingly ready to head back on.

"...it's just not my aesthetic," she said, "It's more of your sister's thing, I think."
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"She did like that kinda thing..." Aphr chuckled, looking up at the other woman "good luck with whatever is going on. You're strong, you can face it. Don't get overwhelmed by it though, in the end there is no point dying right?"
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"..."

She ended up giving her just a short nod of acknowledgement, before moving to depart.

[/scene?]
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr watched Layne leave before returning to her caf and her datapad.

/scene (and thank you :) )