Jan Melmoar

Re: [EE3] Mess Hall is no cantina

Post by Jan Melmoar »

"Maybe...maybe. It's an awful lot of trust to put in someone, to put in anyone."

Jan pauses for a few moments, thinking.

"I'll think on it, there's time. Not much time, but a little. I'd hate for my legacy to be squandered. But I suppose it's not as though I'll know once I died, hmmm?"
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"That's part of it. Trusting yourself. Trusting your kids. It's a leap of faith." He nodded, then took a long drink from the plastic cup. "And you're right, once we've passed, we won't know for certain. But it makes it easier to move on, as long as you've got that trust and hope."

The Pantoran sighed wistfully, enjoying the moment.

"I'm glad to have given you something to think on. You've given me two things. The deal, and what we leave for our children."
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
Carries: Lightsaber, Modded Heavy Battle Armor, Cascader, Utility Belt
"All journeys end..."
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

"Perhaps a sneak peak at the profits of any future deals, hmmmm? a 2 for 1 return."
She winks, but is clearly still pondering things.

"Either way, it has been a pleasure dear. Do stay safe out there, I'm sure we will run into one another again sometime soon, mmmmh?"
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"I will make a plan of it, Jan." He smiled at her, considering everything. "We do make a good team, so if it comes to the long haul here, I'm looking forward to working with you again, and any deals in the future."
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
Carries: Lightsaber, Modded Heavy Battle Armor, Cascader, Utility Belt
"All journeys end..."