Remmington Balmung

Re: [D3, EM] Hoth Chocolate

Post by Remmington Balmung »

"Oh they are?" Remmington asks. "So what exactly are we doing out there? Anything that I should know in case I need to prepare?"
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"A lot has been accomplished." Galen agreed. "It's impressive, really."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Luth nodded along with Remmington's word. "What happened with Junktown?"
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Remmington Balmung

To Galen, Remmington comments. "I look forward to sharing some stories. Just hit me up on the Galactic Network when you want to meet up."

To Luth he replies. "I'm tagging along for a trip to Junktown. Not sure on the details yet myself."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Jub'lub enters the kitchen quickly, excited. His eyes wide he looks around at all the commotion and sees Pipka and his eyes twinkle in glee.

"Is this where the Hoth Chocolate is?" He sweeps Pipka up in his arms and gives him a big squeeze before holding him by the shoulders and extending him out in front of his face. "Glad to see you again, friend!" He gently plops Pipka back on his feet. He looks around again, "You might have a future career as a rancher if you ever decide to leave the adventuring life behind!" He laughs a big barrel of a laugh.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka joins Jub'lub in the contagious laughter. "Good morning to you too Jub'lub. Here is you mug of Hoth Chocolate." He looks back affectionately at Petunia, "I think, maybe once I retire, I wouldn't mind being a rancher."
Last edited by Pipka on Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela sips gingerly.

"We're going to Junktown to gather more intel, possibly infiltrate the pirates, cause general mayhem and mischief." She grins as she watches Jubbers and Pipka. "It should be a fun time."

Awww yeah this hits the spot! She melts into Hoth Chocolate heaven.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

She grinned hearing about it. "Nice! Let me know if anything interesting goes down. Sounds like a good story to tell around another round of chocolate." She raises a mug. "A toast to Pipka for that idea."

Remmington Balmung

"To your success as a rancher Pipka." Remmington joins in the toast.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Ranching is good work." Galen lifted his cup.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Pipka wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:18 am
Pipka joins Jub'lub in the contagious laughter. "Good morning to you too Jub'lub. Here is you mug of Hoth Chocolate." He looks back affectionately at Petunia, "I think, maybe once I retire, I wouldn't mind being a rancher."
This makes Jub'lub laugh harder and louder, his eyes watering. Finally catching his breath, he says, "thank you Pipka, this is sure to warm more poor bones.

---

"Yes we are off to junktown today, i plan to eat a warm meal before I go. You never know when your next might be your last!" He bursts out laughing again, particularly jovial this morning. It would appear not even a sarlaac in it's pit could damper his mood.

---

"To Pipka, may the light embrace you, always!" The toast is cheered with mug raised, a brimming smile devouring Jub'lub's squinted purple eyes.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Remmington Balmung

Remmington approaches the new arrival with mug in hand and gives him a polite salute. "Greetings Master Jedi. I am Lord Remmington Balmung and it appears I shall be tagging along on this adventure into Junktown."
Last edited by Remmington Balmung on Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Jub'Lub wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:51 pm
"Yes we are off to junktown today, i plan to eat a warm meal before I go. You never know when your next might be your last!" He bursts out laughing again, particularly jovial this morning. It would appear not even a sarlaac in it's pit could damper his mood.

"To Pipka, may the light embrace you, always!" The toast is cheered with mug raised, a brimming smile devouring Jub'lub's squinted purple eyes.
Breela chuckles, "Don't be silly, everything will be fine." She pets Pipka adoringly before Jubs puts him down.
Remmington Balmung wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:56 am
Remmington approaches the new arrival with mug in hand and gives him a polite salute. "Greets Master Jedi. I am Lord Remmington Balmung and it appears I shall be tagging along on this adventure into Junktown."
"Remmi this is Jubbs, my best friend. Jubbs this is Remmi my roommate." She grins, "We hit it off yesterday as I moved my stuff from Baes ship to the barracks. Remmi - Jubbs and I have been on the path for a couple of years." She sips some more on her caf cocoa. "Awww man this is good."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Luth heard the introductions and raised her mug toward the new arrival. "Hi, Jubbs. I'm Luth Khalan. Nice to meet you."