Pipka

Re: [D3, EM] Hoth Chocolate

Post by Pipka »

"I apologize dear customer, I didn't ask your name. I'm Pipka." He thinks for a moment, sets down his rag and mug to make an addition to his sign.
Hoth Chocolate
A Hug for a Mug
I'm Pipka
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I'm Galen." he smiled. "You're on the Turtle, right? It's always a pleasure to meet another member of the crew."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka takes out his datapad with a smile on his face, scrolls to a note he has pinned, and adds another tally on the screen. "I am a crewmate on the Turtle, are you from Alderaan?"

He ushers Petunia forward, "Do you want to pour or should I?"
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I can." He knelt down and gently added a pump of milk to his cup. "Alderaan is my home now, yes. I'm part of House Panteer."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

"Spa day? Is there a spa around here?" Remmington asks.

When the new arrival enters and does his exchange with Pipka, he looks at him for a moment. "Galen... Galen Sol? Is that you?"

He looks at both of them. "You two are on the Turtle... that ship name... sounds familiar." He thinks back to where he heard the name before.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Galen of House Panteer... Galen Panteer. Wait! Are you the renowned hunter who wooed Princess Jameela at the Festival of a Thousand Flowers? Petunia, you're being milked by royalty, bow your head." Pipka lowers his head and tries to lower Petunia's head.

He raises his head and answers Lord Remmington, "Oh, Prince Galen isn't a crewmate, not that we wouldn't love to have him aboard. The Turtle is crewed by Nudimsu, Durasay, Hacha, and me."
description
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"The Turtle gets around. I've crossed paths with it and its crew many times over the years." He explained as he looked at the man, studying him for a moment. "Remmington? It's been a very long time."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington ponders a bit more with Pipka's explanation and it finally hits him. "Oh! Did you have a Mandalorian by the name of Craw Toboga on the Turtle?"

He looks back at Galen and smiles. "It certainly has... over a decade... geez when was Nar Shaddaa again... I think Vera Hawke was just starting season 3 so about 13 years ago. Yeah, that is a long time. It seems that you are doing very well for yourself. Married into royalty and all. Congratulations."

The he adds proudly. "I finally made it to Lord after a long time myself. I go by Lord Remmington Balmung these days. Sorry, I didn't really keep in touch. Been hectic this past decade. Is your Galactic Network ID still the same?"

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"It is." he nodded. "It gets rerouted a bit, but you should still be able to reach me through it. I think the last decade was a bit chaotic for all of us."

Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Luth wandered into the mess, not bothering to hide a yawn, since her helmet was on. Seeing Pipka she waved. "Oh, hey, Pipka! How's it go-"

She looked between Pipka and the creature... not much smaller than he was. A moment later, she finally asked, "... Is... that a goat?"

She looked at the other two. "Oh, hey."
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Entranced by the potential heart felt reunion or tragic encounter he was beginning to witness, Pipka didn't register the question Lord Remmington had asked, nor did he notice Luth enter at first.

Startled by her voice, he points to the sign, "Fresh goats' milk hot chocolate, a hug for a mug." he says distractedly, "Yup, a goat, got a whole tribe of them now." He holds his arms out in her direction, keeping his eyes on the two men.
description
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I have one in my room." Galen added. "Jo likes to give them away to customers, even if you don't buy one."

Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

She gave Pipka a quick hug, accepted a mug with a, "Thanks, Pipka," then stood aside. She didn't miss the distraction, and was more than happy to just enjoy her chocolate for a moment.

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Giving them away, but I signed a payment plan." he mutters before snapping back to attention when Luth starts to hug him.

He turns towards her to commit fully to the hug, the only way he knows how. "How are you today Miss Luth? I talked to Nudimsu a few minutes ago and told him you wanted to meet, but now wouldn't be a good time. He had a rough day yesterday and he's tired."
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela stretches out a yawn as she slowly shuffles into the mess, "Good morning everyone." She manages groggily while rubbing her eyes. "Is there any caf made yet?"
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Pipka wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:11 pm
"Giving them away, but I signed a payment plan." he mutters before snapping back to attention when Luth starts to hug him.

He turns towards her to commit fully to the hug, the only way he knows how. "How are you today Miss Luth? I talked to Nudimsu a few minutes ago and told him you wanted to meet, but now wouldn't be a good time. He had a rough day yesterday and he's tired."
"I understand. It's been a rough few days for a lot of people, I suspect. Please give him my best wishes next time you see him," she replied with a smile.

She looked up at the person who entered. "Well, there's Hoth Chocolate," she said, gesturing to Pipka. "Courtesy of Pipka here. A mug for a hug."

Remmington Balmung

"Certainly has been. We need to catch up sometime. So... are you Jedi now?" Remmington asks Galen after sensing something different from before.

He greets the new arrivals. "Greetings Lady Luth, Jedi Breela." He takes a sip of his own hot chocolate as he waits for his meal to arrive.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:41 am
She looked up at the person who entered. "Well, there's Hoth Chocolate," she said, gesturing to Pipka. "Courtesy of Pipka here. A mug for a hug."
Breela's eyes light up, "Pipka?" She sees the sign. "Aren't you just the sweetest thing!" Provided no one else is hugging Pipka she'll pick him up and give him a big warm purring cat hug.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka sinks into the hug, nuzzling into her fur.

"Morning Breela, have you two met before?"

After she sets his down, he begins pouring a mug of hot chocolate but pauses, "Do you want to mix half caf half hot chocolate?"
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Pipka wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:40 am
Pipka sinks into the hug, nuzzling into her fur.

"Morning Breela, have you two met before?"

After she sets his down, he begins pouring a mug of hot chocolate but pauses, "Do you want to mix half caf half hot chocolate?"
Saint Pipka!"Yes please!"

She straightens up, "Good to see you again Luth." She smiles at Remmy, "Morning roomie!"

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka retrieve a decanter of caf to starting offering half & half's.

'Wait, roomie? With Lord Remmington, a Sith Lord. Maybe that's what Baesal meant. Jerri didn't seduce the Jedi Breela, she had seduced him and now she has seduced a Sith Lord. Though he was a good looking man, athletic with long, beautiful hair.'

Pipka gives Breela a knowing nod and a smile while handing over her mug.
description
Remmington Balmung

Remmington looks over to the antics of Breela and Pipka. "I guess you 2 are already acquainted. The Hoth chocolate is pretty good. I'm glad that that smell is finally gone. I heard that the medical bay and hydroponics are working now. So that's good news."

Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

"Good to see you both again, though... just Luth, please. Or Lord Khalan if you feel a desperate need to be formal." She replied with a chuckle, holding up a hand. "I'm glad to hear they're working again. Everyone's been working really hard to get everything together."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington raises his mug to that. "Luth it is then. Feel free just to use my name or some shorten version of it."

He nods at the latter part. "Some people and I managed to get the Barracks and Hangar up into working order now. I think that should open up our options. Oh, just be sure to watch your feet in the Hangar. I found a bunch of mouse droids and activated them to help keep the hangar clean."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Pipka wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:25 am
Pipka gives Breela a knowing nod and a smile while handing over her mug.
Breela looks at Pipka curiously then shrugs. "You're such a sweetheart!" She sips gingerly on her Caf-Cocoa. "Awww yeah, that's the stuff."
Remmington Balmung wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:27 am
Remmington looks over to the antics of Breela and Pipka. "I guess you 2 are already acquainted. The Hoth chocolate is pretty good. I'm glad that that smell is finally gone. I heard that the medical bay and hydroponics are working now. So that's good news."
"Yep! Pipka is another member of the fellowship." She winks. "Also part of todays shenanigans in Junktown revolve around him."

"Maybe before we leave the Cantina will be running." She grins. "I am pleased that so far everyone is acclimating nicely." She sips.