Zeno Thul

Re: Lunch Time [D2 MA, Open]

Post by Zeno Thul »

"So few people here know how to work with others and trust. It's kind of ridiculous. Not only do they isolate themselves by keeping others uninformed, they hurt others by not helping them prepare. Which just screws over everyone. Someday I'll probably die because someone chose not to share something and then die trying to handle it alone. People are stupid."

Zeno shakes his head at the ridiculousness of it all.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Sometimes it's better to stay home and leave the heroics to the people who bring their own doom upon them huh" Aphr commented with a shake of her head "hopefully it doesn't come to that, but there will be something big happening and those who don't work together will end up in trouble."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

He nods in agreement. "We're definitely in for some trouble. Hopefully it won't be too much trouble. Because I definitely don't foresee smooth sailing."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Not like anything here has been smooth sailing right? From the moment Hoth came into view it's all been a mess."

Aphr leaned on her hand and sighed, picking up some more of the food.

"If only it could have actual hot food to make up for it" she added with a small chuckle
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Have you never warmed up food with a lightsaber?" he asks with a smirk. "It's silly overkill, but it works pretty quick."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"You can do that?" Aphr asked, not sure if Zeno was being serious "that sounds like it would ruin food more than cook it. Also massive food poisoning risks right?"
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno chuckles. "I've done it, but it's not like you put the saber in the food. Just nearby like any cooking heat source," he replies. "Doesn't do well with large meals, just heating up a small bit of food."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr looked at the food, then back at Zeno.

"....maybe another time. Not sure I trust it here, and someone will get upset at me lighting my saber in the food area."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Fair," he says with a chuckle. "But once we're at full power it probably won't be an issue anymore. Looking forward to some fresh cooked food from hydroponics."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"I may be slightly selfish but I'd rather the whole base was warm first than having fresh food. I'm tired of wearing thermal cloaks everywhere" Aphr said with a laugh "but yes, fresh food too. Not that we really should be waiting around to use it when the enemy is so close by."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Agreed, but now we have to handle the situation together and everything will be slowed down by Imperial and Republic arguments. I'm sure they're inventing some new red tape right now too. Those types love inventing bullshit to slow everyone else down."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"More than likely" Aphr sighed "just have to keep things civil and make sure those who cause the problems are singled out as outliers right?"

The little Twi'lek stretched.

"Ah, warm food really does improve the day doesn't it? I should get going though. It is good to see you again. I...wasn't sure if you would still be annoyed at me after Nar Shaddaa."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I'm totally annoyed. You never called or wrote," he says with a smile. "Take care of yourself Aphr. It's good seeing you again."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

There was a small laugh at that.

"How was I supposed to know where to write to? I'll know now! And I may even be able to visit as I intend to visit Galens family as well, so maybe we'll cross paths after this mess is over. Take care of yourself too, you have little ones to get back to."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno nods and gives a final wave to Aphr.