Cynella Alde

(D9 LE Expecting) Last Taste of Goat

Post by Cynella Alde »

Cynella stared at her plate, mostly untouched. It wasn't that the meal tasted bad. She had, after all, acquired a Kuati spice somehow through lots and lots of trading. Instead, she couldn't help but worry about her wife's endeavor.

Did I make the right choice staying here?
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Nudimsu

Re: (D9 LE Expecting) Last Taste of Goat

Post by Nudimsu »

Nudimsu walked into the mess hall to eat what would likely be his last meal on Hoth. Goat meat. As expected, of course. Pipka had found someone to take care of the things, and even still, he would have his own.

He plopped himself down in a chair and noticed the Pancake girl over there with a unusual heat signatures around her. Well, no better time to catch up. He picked up his tray and made his way to her, sitting down. "Hello, Pancake girl. Properly. Nice to be social when not in pain."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

"Oh, hello," Cynella said, followed by her practiced smile. "I'm glad that you are in good health." For her part, her wounds were still in need of more recovery. Such was one reason for her staying behind instead of going off with her wife.

"Are you ready to leave or do you think you have any unfinished business?" she asked, amused and bemused by the prospect of the latter.
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"My wounds will recover in time. Just a few scars and a sore knee."

"No, no I will be leaving here with little regrets or buisness. Been gone too long from the galaxy at large already and the feeling of homesickness has long since worn. Maybe I can find a more tropical planet to stay on for a few weeks." He stared at her and nodded.

"You seem stressed. I assume you have some unfinished business here, then?"
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

"Oh. Well, I'm afraid the facilities will be closing down here soon. But there will be plenty for you, especially on Alderaan." Cynella let out a soft sigh. Maybe her new planet wouldn't actually be safe. "The beaches are lovely, as you saw."

She looked to the ceiling. "Oh, it's my wife. No marital problems. She's in danger. That's all."