Aphr Ahaya

Re: Red Soiree [LE3]

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Very little" Aphr replied very quietly "Zeno - the tall kinda red looking guy - gave the black haired girl - the sulky looking one with short hair - a drink and said something. Black haired girl drank and got angry at him. Everyone talked bloodwine antics and are now talking about the dead but maybe not gone Sith Emperor."

There was a shrug.

"Basically they've only just started."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Zeno Thul wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:51 pm
"Grandpa loves a good party. Why do you think I moved to Alderaan where the nobles are always throwing them?" he replies with a chuckle.

"Up to Darth Bellious if she wants this to be a blood sacrifice too. I'm a fan of communal bloodletting and consumption of the result, personally. Always felt like it created the strongest connection to me."
"This is the way it should be done." Moyr averred. She took out a bowl that had been prepared for the purpose, cut her hand over it, and squeezed it to let it streak down into the vessel while looking at Yavin on the holovid and reciting an ancient Sith incantation.

[Darkest Ritual, 3 Wounds taken.]
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:58 pm
"Very well. Somewhere on this world there is a predatory inheritor of the late Emperor's power. By a concerted effort we may as well try to find her before she finds us, or at the very least level the field. Since many of us have been given shards of visions on this or related issues, we may as well seek a common picture. And inducing deeper trance via psychoactive substances well-calibrated with the Dark Side is a time-honoured Sith tradition reaching back to the First Sith Empire." She raised a glass again. "Who's ready and willing?"
At first, she thought this was something new, something she hadn't heard of. But no, it was just the wording that threw her off. Then Zeno followed it up with context that the others were missing.

This was all just fueling her obsession. Drawing her further in. Further down.
Dapper Dog wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:16 pm
She looked at Layne, “Now we break bread with Republic scum and Jedi… there is no truth here.”
"I am no Jedi, girl." She said to her.

Not anymore, anyway... right?

Surely Baras would've preferred for her to not give out any hints of the poorly concealed cat in the bag, but screw him. And screw Draahg. The only one here who could tell anyone who mattered was Zeno. And he'd just as happily watch her destroy herself and have the Republic scratching their heads in confusion about what happened. Besides, the Jedi had probably figured it all out already, after that meeting with them.

"Fine. Let's do this thing then."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:19 am
"Very little" Aphr replied very quietly "Zeno - the tall kinda red looking guy - gave the black haired girl - the sulky looking one with short hair - a drink and said something. Black haired girl drank and got angry at him. Everyone talked bloodwine antics and are now talking about the dead but maybe not gone Sith Emperor."

There was a shrug.

"Basically they've only just started."
He nods. "Yes, I know Zeno." He stared at Layne for a moment. "Layne too. Not sure why she's here. No offense."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She responded to Layne, "Well you are certainly not Sith, and last I checked you were sporting Jedi banners or whatever you scum do. If it howls like a tu'kata and runs like a tu'kata, well..."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:08 am
She responded to Layne, "Well you are certainly not Sith, and last I checked you were sporting Jedi banners or whatever you scum do. If it howls like a tu'kata and runs like a tu'kata, well..."
"Are you adding your blood to the vessel?" For one claiming to be the epitome of Sithness, dodging that would look bad, wouldn't it?
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Nudimsu wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:06 am
He nods. "Yes, I know Zeno." He stared at Layne for a moment. "Layne too. Not sure why she's here. No offense."
"She got involved in the sith ritual yesterday too, guess she wants to dig into the Dark Side?" Aphr shrugged "although don't know why I'm here either to be honest, or yourself. I didn't think you were attuned to the Force, if you are my bad but I'm surprised you wanted to be part of this if not."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"I am," she said as she took out a knife, "and always will be, a child of the Sith."

Whatever that would turn out to mean.

Layne would then follow Moyr's example.

((Guessing that's 3 wounds? Not sure how this works))
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:19 am
"She got involved in the sith ritual yesterday too, guess she wants to dig into the Dark Side?" Aphr shrugged "although don't know why I'm here either to be honest, or yourself. I didn't think you were attuned to the Force, if you are my bad but I'm surprised you wanted to be part of this if not."
He shook his head. "I've met only one Chiss who could sense the Force in my entire life; it is not a trait that is generally encouraged to grow among my people. But I am here at Bellious' invite; maybe she wanted me to witness this."

Or invite someone she knew wouldn't want a knife in her back..

Layne's sudden interest in the Dark Side seemed rather strange, considering their brief time together on Alderran. Maybe something happened in 5 years to warrant a conversion. Or...that she was a secret Sith the whole time, apparently. Now, that was a twist he did not see coming.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:16 am
"Are you adding your blood to the vessel?" For one claiming to be the epitome of Sithness, dodging that would look bad, wouldn't it?
Something clicked in that moment, for Viyuti. This pageantry, the old man focused on his party and drinking. She became Sith to destroy the Republic, root out weakness. If this was the best the Dark Side had to offer then it truly was weak.

She turned and said, “Kriff this, let’s go Tiss.”

She grabbed Tiss on her way out who said, “But… but… what if they orgy… I love an orgy!”

The duo left unless stopped.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Nudimsu sees the two hotheads leave to the exit and immediately steps out of the way to let them pass without a word or glance at them.

Wait, Sith throw orgies?

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:29 am
The duo left unless stopped.
Zeno moved to the bowl and sliced his flesh to add his blood. He looked to Tiss and Viyuti and smirked. "Is that fear I'm sensing from your friend? Fear that somebody might have some fun?" he asks Tiss.

"Stay and partake, let your friend go to bed early if that's her deal. You seem more fun anyway," he finishes with a wink.

[3 wounds for the ritual]
Last edited by Zeno Thul on Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Nudimsu wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:29 am
He shook his head. "I've met only one Chiss who could sense the Force in my entire life; it is not a trait that is generally encouraged to grow among my people. But I am here at Bellious' invite; maybe she wanted me to witness this."

Or invite someone she knew wouldn't want a knife in her back..

Layne's sudden interest in the Dark Side seemed rather strange, considering their brief time together on Alderran. Maybe something happened in 5 years to warrant a conversion. Or...that she was a secret Sith the whole time, apparently. Now, that was a twist he did not see coming.
"It's going to be blood and maybe some chanting. I assume you're not squeamish?"

There was a small roll of the eyes as two left. Aphr almost envied them getting to escape though.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Zeno Thul wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:23 am
Zeno moved to the bowl and sliced his flesh to add his blood. He looked to Tiss and Viyuti and smirked. "Is that fear I'm sensing from your friend? Fear that somebody might have some fun?" he asks Tiss.

"Stay and partake, let your friend go to bed early if that's her deal. You seem more fun anyway," he finishes with a wink.
"It was cute old man, but kriff off, stop acting Sith, it's hella bright," she responded as she left.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:31 am

"It's going to be blood and maybe some chanting. I assume you're not squeamish?"
He shook his head and kept his calm in his voice. "No, I have a strong tolerance for inane chattering." There was a long pause as he stared at her, looking at her eyes. "Sorry, that was a joke. Blood is fine.

He shrugged and watched Zeno taunt the other two. There was a vague recollection of him talking about him being judged from both sides due to his marriage. It was a shame to see, he rather thought him a intelligent fellow. There was the question, however, of how he could properly reject him should a orgy break out and still maintaining respect for each other.

It was something to ponder while he watched the bowl being passed around and the flies being chased away.

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno laughs at that before taking another drink. He licks his wound to taste the blood before finishing off his second cup and refilling it.

He then moves to stand next to Layne. "You are being foolish. Why are you hurting yourself and others? The dark doesn't make anyone more or less powerful, you should have realized that by now. If you needed someone to do something dumb you could have just asked.". His tone was serious.

"You can still ask me, and stop hurting the people close to you."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Zeno Thul wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:50 am
Zeno laughs at that before taking another drink. He licks his wound to taste the blood before finishing off his second cup and refilling it.

He then moves to stand next to Layne. "You are being foolish. Why are you hurting yourself and others? The dark doesn't make anyone more or less powerful, you should have realized that by now. If you needed someone to do something dumb you could have just asked.". His tone was serious.

"You can still ask me, and stop hurting the people close to you."
"It's too late now, Zeno."

It's not about power of course; but it's only natural that he would still think in those terms...

...even if he's trying to talk her out of what she had to do. *Zeno* of all people. *Even* he was telling her she was being stupid. Of course, he might just be doing it on purpose, tormenting her as she was tormenting herself. Adding fuel to the fire. Either way, true intent or not, it was another voice that would mix with the chorus inside her.

She *would* plunge into darkness. That much was already set in stone. But after? With all these voices inside her? It was unclear, still, what song they would sing then.
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"It was never too late, not even when you first switched after being an assassin. But it will be too late if you get yourself killed."

He grins in her direction. "And I'm sure you are calculating the angle I'm working. But if you haven't realized yet that I actually give a damn about the people close to me then you need to pay more attention."

He takes another sip.

Lord Draahg

Post by Lord Draahg »

Lord Draahg watched the furtive conversation between Zeno and Layne. He was not subtle about the matter.
Sith Lord | Cold | Distant | Warrior | Handsome Stranger | Dark Side Mystic | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

She took note of Draagh's stare. It was hard not to. No doubt he would give an *exact* report back to Darth Baras about anything said or done here that might be of interest to their master. Which was of course why he was paying close attention to the conversation they were having. Layne had resolved herself to go through with tonight already, and at least until that moment would come and pass she was still convinced that meant service to Baras was the inevitable and unavoidable future consequence of her actions.

But if that was the case, then she might as well make sure now that there were to be no question that she would stay loyal this time.

That doing so also served to temporarily quiet the chorus inside of her was a benefit as well, of course.

"You're a hypocrit, Zeno. Taking part in these dark games we play here, while also trying to counsel me as if you were saying you wanted to be a Jedi after all, despite continuing to cling to and embrace the darkness. You can not have it both ways. You either commit to one side, or you are nothing but a tourist to both."
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

"My, what a diverse collection of philosophies we have here tonight!" Lucinia cooed, smiling, casting her gaze over at the bickering not-a-couple. Then she gave a half-shrug, one shoulder rising and falling. "So long as everyone has what it takes to explore the Dark, I suppose."

She grimaced delicately at the collection of blood, but didn't hesitate to add her own. "Pain as a source of power, yes. Something to focus on, the alcohol lowering restraint... remembering times when we had less power... or more." Her lips pulled back, white teeth flashing.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Avieri Ciamber

Post by Avieri Ciamber »

Avieri dispensed with words merely grabbing the knife . . . by the blade over the bowl before passing it on.

No loss of motion, efficient.
Sith * Human * Noble * Unstable * Cuckoo * Form VII

Wears: Heavy Sith Armour
Carries: Light Pike, communicator
Often seen: hosting tea parties for inanimate objects
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Nudimsu wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:49 am
He shook his head and kept his calm in his voice. "No, I have a strong tolerance for inane chattering." There was a long pause as he stared at her, looking at her eyes. "Sorry, that was a joke. Blood is fine.

He shrugged and watched Zeno taunt the other two. There was a vague recollection of him talking about him being judged from both sides due to his marriage. It was a shame to see, he rather thought him a intelligent fellow. There was the question, however, of how he could properly reject him should a orgy break out and still maintaining respect for each other.

It was something to ponder while he watched the bowl being passed around and the flies being chased away.
The little Twi'lek had an amused smile at the joke, Aphr approving with a nod.

"They're combining their blood for the ritual, to allow them to...I guess link together and see deeper into the Force" Aphr clarified as she noticed Nudimsu watching the bowl. More than happy to play guide right now. "the dark side is drawn to rituals like this, as long as all are aligned and of one mind."
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington cuts his hand and pours his blood in when it gets to his turn. He passes it on to the next person. The wound quietly disappears later.

/ 3 Wounds taken
Heal on self. 2eF =
1 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage
Healed wound dmg.
Last edited by Remmington Balmung on Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Lord Draahg wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:24 am
Lord Draahg watched the furtive conversation between Zeno and Layne. He was not subtle about the matter.
Moyr acknowledged those who had joined her, having a devious smile to those who did it with gusto, like Lucinia. "Lord Draahg, it doesn't seem to be your kind of a gathering. Are you contributing or leaving?"