Nudimsu

Re: Red Soiree [LE3]

Post by Nudimsu »

He kept his promise and let them do the talking. Just listening to the Sith was what he was hoping to do from this part, anyways. So if some foolish humans wished to not realize what they have found themselves in, he would allow them to remain in ignorance. All it did was confirm exactly what he thought the Sith would do.

They would give the the child throwing the tantrum exactly what she wanted in hopes she would not throw another one.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

If she had thoughts on what Draahg was saying; she wasn't being too clear about it beyond the anger in her eyes that Moyr could certainly observe. It sounded to her as if Draahg was quite the teacher's pet with all that talk of ingratiating themselves to the greater power. Baras had done the same, after all.

As for the rest of it, Lucinia's question about injuries...Layne did look as if she had some lingering issues from the ordeal; but it was nothing too serious and she'd already taken care of the more obvious injuries with the judicious application of two stimpacks.

Zeno of course took precedence; the lingering Jedi part of her knew that. But even the reborn Sith in her knew. Even if it was only because he'd probably be entirely *useless* to them if he couldn't see.

((Layne is suffering 1 average crit))
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

This was not ignorance, this was deliberate downplaying of the threat. Under some wishful interpretations in which Vaylin was at odds with her brothers and not part of the push of the Eternal Empire, it made some sense to consider her a rogue factor that could be played.

However, Moyr doubted it. What was infinitely more likely was that Draagh was Baras' mouthpiece here. It was also clear that Baras had known at least as much as Lord Khalan about what they all had discovered, probably much more. And if he chose to take this line, it meant that he made an informed call and was keeping his options open for another flip of loyalties, real or feigned.

In Moyr's mind, it was even possible that he had been on the scheme since much earlier. So convenient of him to be so far away from the Stygian Caldera at a moment of reckoning, and over a phony crisis he himself may have orchestrated. There was a former Imperial on White Maw command...

Speculation, speculation. What it boiled down to was that the ranks of Echo base cadres may have already been infiltrated by agents of the Eternal Empire, some loyalties already shifted. Who had behaved odd tonight? Moyr dreaded what it could mean...

Galactic politics and warfare should be assumed to be a three-way game now.
Last edited by Darth Bellious on Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

The expected answers...

Aphr leaned back against a wall, her arms behind her. Looking up at the ceiling of the ship

"I'm curious. When the Eternal Empire begins its invasion of both the Republic and Imperial worlds within a week is it still not our problem to be concerned about?"
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Lord Draahg

Post by Lord Draahg »

Draahg said nothing at the revelation, or claim, more likely. Seers in the Empire were a credit a dozen, but if she felt it was true no reason to countermand it and really it did not change the assessment. Until they defeated the pirates they were stuck here.

He was unmoved.
Sith Lord | Cold | Distant | Warrior | Handsome Stranger | Dark Side Mystic | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog.
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington looks over to Nudimsu. "May I ask why you seem to know so much? Also, why 29 days? That is oddly specific. Is there some sort event that is going to coincide with that day?"
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He looked at Aphyr for a moment and then Remmington.

"I met her in Junktown yesterday." He said bluntly. "She let me go just so I could send the message, so this is just a game to her now. She wanted a full cycle done. Pirates have to be dealt with first, either brought to heel or brought to death."

He will flag down the medical attention if it is offered, but only after Zeno is taken care of.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:05 am
He will flag down the medical attention if it is offered, but only after Zeno is taken care of.
Nudi would be treated by a slightly smirking, occasionally chuckling medic. But while her sympathy sounded entirely insincere ("Oh my, that does look painful..."), she didn't directly make fun of him.

---------------------------------------------------------------

D3LE Heal Nudi, Military pack Med 1, assist from Nudi, easy crit: 1eP+3eA+1eB+1eD 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Lucinia Malveaux

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:49 am
"I'm curious. When the Eternal Empire begins its invasion of both the Republic and Imperial worlds within a week is it still not our problem to be concerned about?"
Frowning, Lucinia filed that term away carefully.

"Well, it sounds more like their concern than ours." Lucinia said, smirking. "But I suppose if we ever want to leave this wretched iceball..." She gave a little half-shrug, one shoulder rising and falling.

Then her eyes narrowed. "Where did all this information come from?"
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Now her attention came to be focused on the blue alien; as was probably the case of most people's attention.

"Junktown? You... met... her?"

There was something about an invasion in a week's time too, of course, but she was too obsessively focused to give that much thought right now.

"Did she say these things to you specifically, or are you inferring?"

At which point she also looked toward Lucinia. If the woman was going around healing people, then maybe that was her function. "...if you would."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Lucinia Malveaux

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:42 am
At which point she also looked toward Lucinia. If the woman was going around healing people, then maybe that was her function. "...if you would."
Lucinia smirked. "Of course! I'm happy to assist with improving the state of relations between the Empire and the Republic, as required..." then she frowned. "... or, to assist another Sith? I'm sorry, your circumstances aren't entirely clear to me."

The smirk returned. Still, she treated her ably enough...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D3LE Heal Layne, Military pack Med 1, assist from Aphr, avg crit: 1eP+3eA+1eB+2eD 3 successes, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Will upgrade my next medicine roll
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"She is close then" Aphr commented quietly, nodding to Nudimsu "I suspected as much. I haven't visited Junktown yet, perhaps I should..."
Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:33 am
Then her eyes narrowed. "Where did all this information come from?"
Aphr looked towards the woman talking to her.

"The Force. I had a vision a few hours ago, and I passed the information up the information chain, whether they can do anything about it...." Aphr shrugged "limited ways to communicate out of course. The twin sons of the Dragon each leading a very large invasion force. Seeing as the Daughter is close by, that will make all 3 of the children at once, interesting."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:42 am
"Junktown? You... met... her?"
~~snip~~
"Did she say these things to you specifically, or are you inferring?"
His throat healed, he cleared his throat one more time before properly standing up and politely nodding to Lucinia before standing up and looking at Layne. "Yes, Layne, that is the exact sentence I said. I met her. She caught me looking into the pirates and found me amusing, so she let me live to send the message; didn't take her seriously on that until just a few moments ago when she attempted to choke me to death."

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Why would she care if we take care of the pirates first? A test to see if we're even worth considering at all?"
Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:47 am
Lucinia smirked. "Of course! I'm happy to assist with improving the state of relations between the Empire and the Republic, as required..." then she frowned. "... or, to assist another Sith? I'm sorry, your circumstances aren't entirely clear to me."

The smirk returned. Still, she treated her ably enough...
"..." She looked down at the still unconscious Zeno. Then to Nudimsu, who seemed to have his own ties to the Sith somehow... Or *a* Sith anyway. Or well, she wasn't *sure* if it was the same Chiss but with all these coincidences lately... Then again she wasn't sure if he had ever managed to actually score that goal he was clearly angling for back then which let's face it he probably hadn't. No way. And if he had it certainly wouldn't have lasted. I mean. How would that even be possible?

But anyway. The point was that she felt like there was little chance of anything said coming back over the other side.

"...As I said. I am Sith. Ask her;" she nodded toward Moyr "if you don't believe me."

She was Sith. Yes. Wasn't she?
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno eventually began moving again, healed by the stim. The blood at his eyes and ears was drying and sticky, darkening and becoming more obvious on his skin.

He immediately started looking agitated, but took a bit of time to calm down. "Shit..." For now he just sat on the floor and listened to his surroundings.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Lucinia Malveaux

Luci had enough compassion to not make fun of the super injured guy. Or, at least, not before treating him.

"Goodness, she must really not have liked you." Lucinia murmured as she treated his injuries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

D3LE Heal Zeno, Military pack Med 1, assist from Aphr, hard crit: 1eP+3eA+1eB+3eD 4 successes, 3 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Remmington Balmung

"May you describe what she looks like? It'll be a lot easier if we can give her description to our forces." Remmington asks Nudimsu.

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He considered her looks for a moment and stared at Rem in response. "She looked...human. Black hair, I suppose." Maybe dyed, but that still requires further investigation. "Female. Heat signatures fluctuate at a rapid pace."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr would be the last in the line, having quietly taken notice of the conversations, and only if Lucinia offered. She was the one to suffer in silence.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Well, that certainly narrows it down," she said, voice dripping with sarcasm.

He'd literally just described trillions of humans in the galaxy, including herself. Although she had no idea what 'heat signatures fluctate at a rapid pace' is supposed to mean.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"I think you'll recognise her quickly by sheer power alone" Aphr commented with a shrug "she's incredibly powerful as you have found out."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He stared at Layne for a long moment before shaking his head. "Not my fault you humans find yourselves limited in the spectrums of light you view things in. No different, I imagine, than how you Force users can sense people; I wouldn't know who you were describing about by you describing your feelings of them."

He looks to Aphr and motions to her. "As she has said. Throw out your senses when in Junktown; I'm sure you'll be able to get your own, more understandable description rather quickly."

Remmington Balmung

"Well that is easy for us but will be difficult for the non-Force sensitives in our Forces." Remmington replies. "Well I guess that'll be another thing to do."

Lord Draahg

Post by Lord Draahg »

Draahg could have sighed at the idiots running towards the nuclear explosion, at least in his mind. Instead he just put opn an unaffected smile and returned to his silent post. Best to see what they planned to better prepare for the next time they anger this woman.
Sith Lord | Cold | Distant | Warrior | Handsome Stranger | Dark Side Mystic | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog.
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:44 pm
"It's not hard to hate me. Just ask my friends," he says trying to keep in good humor now that his eyes were feeling better. They were aching, and he was seeing pinpricks of light starting to show through his vision, but it was a major improvement.

"Thanks for the assistance. My sight is already improving from zero to barely functional. Hopefully it will keep that trend up."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery