Lord Draahg

Re: Red Soiree [LE3]

Post by Lord Draahg »

Draahg landed awkwardly and there was a sharp cracking sound and his neck sat at an awkward angle. There was no movement.

A moment later the bones of his neck pulled themselves back together with sickening crack and popping sounds, the muscled knitting itself back together before he breathed in. He opened his eyes, “That was unpleasant.”

OOC He's fine?
Sith Lord | Cold | Distant | Warrior | Handsome Stranger | Dark Side Mystic | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

She paid *very close* attention to Draahg at that. Maybe she'd not seen it right. Maybe she had. Either way. Given her new status, it was something to *take note of*. A bit of a reversal that, maybe. He had been paying such close attention to her and Zeno before. Now it was his turn to have someone keep a set of pointed eyes on him.

Then the moment passed, and she picked herself back off the ground.

"...Someone want to start talking?"
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:18 pm
Aphr reached out to try and catch the Chiss next to her, however she was neither quick nor strong. She did however crouch down, her hand going out to try and steady his while he stimmed himself.

"Easy now. Deep breaths. And this wasn't a common Sith ritual occurrence, usually it would be joined visions then lost in emotion and maybe an orgy" she tried to be reassuring and distract him from what he'd experienced.

So he knows about Vaylin also? That's interesting.
He nodded in thanks for the stability as his hands finally were steady enough to jab the stimpack into him.

"No orgy...she will kill me..." his voice was labored as he spoke, his throat being crushed and started to very slowly take his breaths to regain his voice.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Nudimsu wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:53 pm
He nodded in thanks for the stability as his hands finally were steady enough to jab the stimpack into him.

"No orgy...she will kill me..." his voice was labored as he spoke, his throat being crushed and started to very slowly take his breaths to regain his voice.
"Don't say any more, just focus on breathing. The worst is over now, I can get you something to drink...although that may only be bloodwine."

She looked over at the others who were also starting to get over the moment.

"I'll be back in a moment" she said quietly to Nudimsu before standing and looking over to Moyr.

"Mo.... Lord Bellious" she quickly corrected herself "do you have water stored on the ship? I can go get water for everyone."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"You'll find it in the storage area." Moyr merely observed Aphr's course of action. "Did it feel to all of you like the power of the magnitude I spoke of?" She asked the group, taking note of injuries. Her own back hurt.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

There was a nod, and Aphr left the room to get some water for the group.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"I am guessing... that was *his* daughter," she said, rubbing at the side of her head, then giving it a few hard taps.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Yes..." He said standing up, dropping the stimpack as it slowly works, though his throat was still quite sore. "Her name is Vailyn. And in 29 days she will come and try to kill us all."

No point in hiding everything. He could just be selective about what he said, though.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr was satisfied to see the reveals unfolding. She had said enough, now she could watch as realisations dawn and points are connected. It had cost them, but she thought it worth it. At the very least she had seen and learned the name of their opponent by now.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

While the others were recovering and taking stock of the area, Zeno was laying on the floor, his face firmly planted on it with blood visible leaking from his ears and pooling under his head. He was groaning and completely out of it. And then he made his way to his hands and knees. He began breathing rapidly which quickly turned into hyperventilation causing him to collapse backwards as he tried to stand. And it became obvious that there was something wrong when you peer into his eyes which were bloodshot through and draining tears of blood.

And then he let out a roar like a pissed off and frightened tuk'ata. It was definitely audible well outside the ship and nearly deafening inside as he infused the roar with dark energy, fear, hate, and anger.

"Fuuuuck! She took my damned eyes," and then he passed out from the stress.

D3 LE, Ritual Discipline, Zash's Talent: 1eP+1eD+1eB+1eC+4eD 5 failures, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

6 damage, 5 strain

D3 LE, Critical: 1d100+20 118

Blinded
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

When Zeno started roaring and then yelling about his eyes before passing out, she couldn't help from letting a smirk come across her face. As far as she was concerned, this was his comeuppance. Of course, she could hardly imagine right now that in just a few hours, she'd be having her own comeuppance; perhaps in part because of her amusement at his current predicament. Karma, and all that.

"Someone's being overly dramatic," she said, walking over and bending down to poke at him with her index finger to check if he was actually unconscious or not.

"I guess it *would* be useful if someone could make sure none of us have like, any brain hemmoraging going on or whatever's wrong with Zeno."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

He seems to legitimately be unconscious, but likely because of the hyperventilating. He'll probably wake up shortly. He's at least visibly breathing and not dead.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington feels the grip across his throat and spends a little bit of time coughing afterwards as he tries to catch his breathe. Annoyingly, he cannot seem to recover a bit from the damage.

/ Ritual party. Fear 5. Cool/Presence. Drank the chalice. Destiny. Meal boost. 2eP+1eB+1eP+4eD =
3 successes, 2 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
+6 Wounds
+8 Strain

Recover Strain. Cool/Presence. 1eP+1eA =
1 success, 2 advantage
ImageImage
-1 Strain

Heal self. 2eF =
2 Dark Side
ImageImage
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr returned not too long after, carrying a jug of water as well as a couple of new glasses as many of the ones in the room were still holding bloodwine. She would offer a glass of water to each person starting with the Sith, although there was a look of concern at Zeno not being conscious. The final glass was offered to Nudimsu, with a quiet "how are you feeling?" as well
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr moved to prick Zeno with a stimpack. For some reason, he seemed to have bit hit the hardest, and the hemorrhage looked dramatic.

"So her name is Vaylin. Does it seem more plausible to you what I said earlier, Lord Draagh?"

Nudimsu had more insight on this than he had let before, but he was tended by Aphr now, and dealing with her sister on this was a qualitatively different challenge. She had refused participation on a flimsy excuse. Did she know what would happen?

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He took the water, but just held it for now. "I will be fine for now. Thank you." He cleared his throat a few times and still looked at the others. Zeno was looking rather rough too. Everyone else seemed more shaken than anything else. Looking at Aphr, he nodded. "I feel like a crazy powerful Force user just choked the life out of me,but I... He cleared his throat again. "...I will be fine."

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

So, that was what she had to face down before she could even address the fact the Emperor was still around. Seemed as impossible as Spindral had suggested...

...all the more reason to seek out power and knowledge. This only proved to her that she was going down the right path after all.

At Moyr's question toward Draahg, Layne's attention was drawn to the man once more.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Nudimsu wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:34 am
He took the water, but just held it for now. "I will be fine for now. Thank you." He cleared his throat a few times and still looked at the others. Zeno was looking rather rough too. Everyone else seemed more shaken than anything else. Looking at Aphr, he nodded. "I feel like a crazy powerful Force user just choked the life out of me,but I... He cleared his throat again. "...I will be fine."
"That's because one did" Aphr said with a small frown before turning to the others to see how they were. Mainly looking at Zeno, although she was listening.
Lord Draahg

Post by Lord Draahg »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:55 am
Moyr moved to prick Zeno with a stimpack. For some reason, he seemed to have bit hit the hardest, and the hemorrhage looked dramatic.

"So her name is Vaylin. Does it seem more plausible to you what I said earlier, Lord Draagh?"
Draahg adjusted his clothing and said, “She is powerful, that does not mean she is Vitiate reborn or transferred. Vitiate is dead, this creature is alive and a threat. I can agree to that. It matters not what her origins are, if she means to fight the empire then she is an enemy. Otherwise we are needling a third party for no reason.”
Sith Lord | Cold | Distant | Warrior | Handsome Stranger | Dark Side Mystic | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Then let's agree what we can agree on and mobilise against that threat. The details of who she is, what she is up to, and whether she is alone will become clear soon enough." Moyr replied.

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

She kept staring at Draahg; angry at one small part of what he was saying. But she chose not to make a point of it. Let him and their master think what they wanted. She'd show them soon enough, after all.

Then she turned her gaze away, frustrated.

"So what was even the point of that? We've learned nothing we didn't already know."
Lord Draahg

Post by Lord Draahg »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:04 am
"Then let's agree what we can agree on and mobilise against that threat. The details of who she is, what she is up to, and whether she is alone will become clear soon enough." Moyr replied.
"Why? Hoth is not important, all that matters is crushing the pirates and returning to what really matters," he responded.

"Do as you will, it just seems like kicking a mynock nest needlessly."

*Played by Dapper Dog.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"You can be sure of that, I will do as I will. Are you speaking for Darth Baras in this, Lord Draagh?"

Moyr inquired, glancing at Layne.

Lord Draahg

Post by Lord Draahg »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:48 am
"You can be sure of that, I will do as I will. Are you speaking for Darth Baras in this, Lord Draagh?"

Moyr inquired, glancing at Layne.
“Darth Baras can speak for himself. I find this venture to be dangerous, we antagonize an unknown and powerful party when we lack resources and are at her mercy if she ever decides we have overstayed our welcome.”

“I prefer to face one issue at a time, not all of them at once, if we have no choice then fine but it seems we have a choice here and I say we choose to not make an enemy of this Vaylin. Or better yet ingratiate ourselves and perhaps give her whatever she wants that will not weaken our position,” he countered.

*Played by Dapper Dog.
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

"If we are not enemies of this Vaylin, whoever she is, it is because we aren't powerful enough to bother with." Lucinia's hands clenched at her sides, lips pulled back in another grimace. "How galling. I would learn more about her. Who is she?"

After a few moments, Lucinia controlled her rage, straightening. "Does anyone require urgent medical care?" She frowned with concern at Lord Zeno; he seemed the most affected.

------------------------------------------------

(Luci can attempt to cure crits with 1eP+3eA, add one boost if someone volunteers to assist. Only if asked; what does she care for your suffering? If you ask for wound healing, she will make fun of you)
Last edited by Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13