Darth Bellious

Red Soiree [LE3]

Post by Darth Bellious »

Darth Bellious sent out some invites, decanted some vintage bloodwine, cooled some ice for the whiskey, and made herself a drink to wait comfortably for who'd come. She stared at the menacing blood orb of slowly rotating Yavin on the holovid.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Zeno Thul

Re: Red Soiree [LE3]

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno arrived and had a bottle of his own that he offered to Moyr. It was a bliod tinted whiskey with a label that read 'Thul Red Whiskey'.

"I smuggled some used blood wine barrels to my home and aged some whiskey in them."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Lord Draahg

Post by Lord Draahg »

Lord Drahhg arrived.
Sith Lord | Cold | Distant | Warrior | Handsome Stranger | Dark Side Mystic | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog.
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Lucinia showed up as well, dressed in her usual black, although the effect was somewhat spoiled by the thermal cloak she wore over it. She also carried a bottle of wine; fruit, not blood.

"Good evening." She said, raising one eyebrow and looking around. "I'm not early, am I? I suppose so long as I'm not the first one here..."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr had mentally debated not going. She knew why her sister was doing this, and it made sense, but despite all the time she had now spent among the Sith she still didn't like this. Eventually, sisterly loyalty won out and still wrapped up in her thermal cloak she arrived at the ship.

"Good evening" the small Twi'lek-shaped thermal cloak said "a decent gathering so far."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Avieri Ciamber

Post by Avieri Ciamber »

Lucinia's "Plus One" . . . well at least in his mind and having heard her mention this, no actual agreement had been made and to be totally honest them arriving within a few moments of each other was totally a coincidence . . . arrived.

Luckily, for all involved, he didn't have any Ortolan 'stew' left to bring as a party gift, so it was a bottle of bloodwine that Jo'ren would eventually realise was missing from his ship.

"Yo."

A precise greeting and then he stared at the hologram.

"Yavin. Nice. Nice shade of red as well."
Sith * Human * Noble * Unstable * Cuckoo * Form VII

Wears: Heavy Sith Armour
Carries: Light Pike, communicator
Often seen: hosting tea parties for inanimate objects
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

There was no reason not to go, right? By now, word would certainly have filtered out about her anyhow, and if not confirmation than at least *rumors*. They would've done so even if she hadn't talked to the Jedi and said the things she'd said to them. Whatever would come of that in the days or weeks ahead, for now there was no reason to hold anything back, or give time to idle hope.

She did not know everyone there. It was not just a class reunion, it seemed. Introductions would have to be made, she assumed, but for a start; she walked in looking dangerous with a general unfocused sense of anger beneath her eyes.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:45 am
Zeno noticed Layne and approached, feeling the shift in her nature. He approaches with a slightly sad smile. "I thought you were beyond this Layne. It's too bad." His tone carries what appears to be disappointment.

He hands her a flask from his coat.
Last edited by Zeno Thul on Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington arrives, he is eager to learn more about anything related to the Dragon. He offers Moyr and everything else a polite salute. "Good evening. Thank you for the invitation Darth Bellious." He looks for a spot where he can slide in with the decently sized group.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Zeno Thul wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:08 am
Zeno noticed Layne and approached, feeling the shift in her nature. He approaches with a slightly sad smile. "I thought you were beyond this Layne. It's too bad." His tone carries what appears to be disappointment.

He hands her a flask from his coat.
Layne glared at him, a return to her old form. "You are no better, Zeno. Unlike you, at least *I* do not revel in the things that I do, before blaming them on needing to protect others."

She snatched the flask from his hand, took a big swig, and almost slammed the flask back into his chest for him to take back.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Avieri Ciamber

Post by Avieri Ciamber »

Avi laughed.

"Temper, temper now."

He admonished softly around a manic grin.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

This is not going to be fun...

Aphr greeted those who arrived but remained on the outside looking in. Just holding a drink at this point, rather than drinking it
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Oh look. Someone brought along some sort of child," she said, looking at Avieri; who was one of the ones she didn't recognize as having been in their class.
Avieri Ciamber

Post by Avieri Ciamber »

"Oh you have teeth as well? Even better. I assume you're Layne, yes? Doing well for being reported dead so many times."

He grinned again.

"One might think the Press have a grudge or something."

Lord Draahg

Post by Lord Draahg »

Lord Draahg observed from the outskirts of the debauchery.
Sith Lord | Cold | Distant | Warrior | Handsome Stranger | Dark Side Mystic | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog.
Lucinia Malveaux

Lucinia was also watching, but with an open smirk.

"Well!" She said, to no one in particular. "I was hoping this little soiree would be interesting. I'm glad to not be disappointed." She looked around. "Now, where does one get a drink?"
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:54 am
Taking the flask back with no fuss, he shook his head. "You say, as you sink into the darkness and do who knows what to *protect* people. Because I'm sure you are doing all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify this. I want you to keep in mind that I have not killed anyone since the coup, and even then it was in self defense. So next time you kill someone you really will be more lost than I am. Would suck if you sank lower than me eh?"

He then walks away with a salute and a smile.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Zeno Thul wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:08 am
Zeno arrived and had a bottle of his own that he offered to Moyr. It was a bliod tinted whiskey with a label that read 'Thul Red Whiskey'.

"I smuggled some used blood wine barrels to my home and aged some whiskey in them."
"Ah, Zeno, a man of taste and forethought. This looks exquisite. Should I add it to the fare or keep it for personal use?"
Lord Draahg wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:47 am
Lord Drahhg arrived.
"Lord Drahhg, I presume? I have heard something about your exploits, but I'll be grateful for details later on. For now, whiskey or wine?"
Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:00 am
Lucinia showed up as well, dressed in her usual black, although the effect was somewhat spoiled by the thermal cloak she wore over it. She also carried a bottle of wine; fruit, not blood.

"Good evening." She said, raising one eyebrow and looking around. "I'm not early, am I? I suppose so long as I'm not the first one here..."
"I'd say you're fashionably at a time of your choosing. The only way to arrive for a Sith." Moyr chuckled, offering a drink.
Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:14 am
Aphr had mentally debated not going. She knew why her sister was doing this, and it made sense, but despite all the time she had now spent among the Sith she still didn't like this. Eventually, sisterly loyalty won out and still wrapped up in her thermal cloak she arrived at the ship.

"Good evening" the small Twi'lek-shaped thermal cloak said "a decent gathering so far."
"It's gathering strength, Aphr. Whether it wil go in the right direction, time will tell. Get yourself a drink, dear."
Avieri Ciamber wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:18 am
Lucinia's "Plus One" . . . well at least in his mind and having heard her mention this, no actual agreement had been made and to be totally honest them arriving within a few moments of each other was totally a coincidence . . . arrived.

Luckily, for all involved, he didn't have any Ortolan 'stew' left to bring as a party gift, so it was a bottle of bloodwine that Jo'ren would eventually realise was missing from his ship.

"Yo."

A precise greeting and then he stared at the hologram.

"Yavin. Nice. Nice shade of red as well."
"We haven't met, but I see you're a person of taste. Blood is the liveliest aesthetic. Welcome.
Layne Hoshin wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:45 am
There was no reason not to go, right? By now, word would certainly have filtered out about her anyhow, and if not confirmation than at least *rumors*. They would've done so even if she hadn't talked to the Jedi and said the things she'd said to them. Whatever would come of that in the days or weeks ahead, for now there was no reason to hold anything back, or give time to idle hope.

She did not know everyone there. It was not just a class reunion, it seemed. Introductions would have to be made, she assumed, but for a start; she walked in looking dangerous with a general unfocused sense of anger beneath her eyes.
"Glad to see you here, Layne." Moyr seemed genuine in claiming that. "Brings back some memories. Come, let's honour your ancestor the way she'd like, with bloodwine."

Seeing her altercation with Zeno, Moyr waggled finger at no-one in particular. "Too early for clashes. Let's build up some momentum first."
Remmington Balmung wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:13 am
Remmington arrives, he is eager to learn more about anything related to the Dragon. He offers Moyr and everything else a polite salute. "Good evening. Thank you for the invitation Darth Bellious." He looks for a spot where he can slide in with the decently sized group.
"Ah, Remy. You know the drill. Get yourself a drink and enjoy the vibe."

She then took time to secure drinks for everyone and facilitate presentations.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Draahg

Post by Lord Draahg »

Lord Draahg abstains from drink.

*Played by Dapper Dog.
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:22 pm
"Ah, Zeno, a man of taste and forethought. This looks exquisite. Should I add it to the fare or keep it for personal use?"
"Up to you if you want to share or keep it," he says with a nod.

Lucinia Malveaux

Darth Bellious wrote:
"I'd say you're fashionably at a time of your choosing. The only way to arrive for a Sith." Moyr chuckled, offering a drink.
"Thank you." Lucinia said, accepting with a slow nod. She offered the bottle she carried in return. "From a Malveaux family vineyard. It..." she pursed her lips a moment, "-helps to put one in the proper mood for Dark Side meditations." That is, it was aggressively bad. But, well, it was family stock...
Lord Draahg wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:49 pm
Lord Draahg abstains from drink.
Lucinia narrowed her eyes at the fellow. "No drink? What composure. What deep reserve!" She smirked, raising her glass and sipping slowly from it.
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington nods and goes for a drink. He looks around for someone to talk with before he settles with Layne. Walking up to her. "Good to see you again Layne. Or do you prefer Master Hoshin now?"
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Darth Bellious wrote:
"It's gathering strength, Aphr. Whether it wil go in the right direction, time will tell. Get yourself a drink, dear."
"It's certainly gathering something..." Aphr commented, holding up the glass she'd already picked up, even though she hadn't had any yet "A mixed group."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Then I am going to try it and then share it. The more we concoct the wilder the effect." Moyr chuckled, responding to Lucinia. She accepted the Malveaux stock with appreciation. It would join the common pool of drinks for the evening.

She narrowed her eyes at Draagh's abstinence, but then smiled. He had outed himself early. She turned to the other guests.

"Now, who has the best story for the first time they've tried bloodwine?" She raised a glass of it.

Avieri Ciamber

Post by Avieri Ciamber »

"Ha, don't remember a second of the night, but the next morning I had to find the body to match the Nexu head I woke up with and someone had painted the corridor red."

He raised a glass to the Twi'lek hostess.

"With some luck, tonight will be even better."