Remmington Balmung

Re: Red Soiree [LE3]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington tries to cross his arms as he listens and winces as he feels shooting pain in his left arm.

"May I get some healing as well? I didn't notice that my arm is broken."

/ Made a mistake with the rolls against Fear earlier.

Ritual party. Reroll Fear 5 with correct dice. Cool/Presence. Drank the chalice. Destiny. Meal boost. 2eP+1eB+1eC+4eD =
1 failure, 2 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dmg taken and also a Crit.
Fear Crit from Vailyn. 1d100+20 = 98
Crippled: broken left arm
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Battered as she was, Moyr decided to rekindle the soiree. What's a bit of blood and broken limbs among partying Sith. She refilled drinks and called those who would remain around the table to perhaps discuss the discoveries in a more systematic way.

"Who would like to share their understanding of the overall situation we are in, now that we have seen Vaylin in action?" She inquired, rolling ice in her blood-tinted whiskey.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"It's simple isn't it?" She looked to be back to her angry self.

It really did seem simple to her, in the moment.

"The emperor is dead but not dead. And now his kids are coming to take revenge."

That was pretty much what it all boiled down to in Layne's current estimation.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Not revenge. Conquest" Aphr clarified "at least from what I can tell. It is lead by two twin brothers, one of dark and one of light. This third sibling, the one who...introduced herself earlier, does not appear to be linked to them in terms of the invasion."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"And yet she seems to be the most connected to our pirate problem, doesn't she?" Moyr looked at Aphr.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche