Rumun Gol

Re: Fire Walk with Me [EE1, Closed]

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' In there i'm not so sure i could help you, my Lord. I mean my connection to the force is, not that strong, but through a ritual, and harmonization with the force, i know many things can be achieved, if one has the power to do so...'' He commented.

'' I assume, outside of yours, you will have some allies that could help you in such endevours, right? There are several dark lords, although which ones could help you out, i'm not sure.'' He said. '' I guess you could even ask for assistance to the jedi, weirdly as that sounds though...''
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"II doubt the Jedi would accept my philosophies and methods behind such a ritual." Moyr chuckled. "I'd rather set it up with someone who shares them."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' True.'' He nods. '' Although there are several former sith, fellow Korriban classmates among them, i'm sure even though their philosophies might be different now to yours or mine, the lure of the Sith path and the possibility of a bigger threat could convince them.''
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Oh, I am counting our fellow alumni in, regardless of their current alignments. The seed of darkness never disappears completely."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche