Bozr Thesk

Re: [D8 ME] Beaten, Broken, But Unbent (closed)

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"Who is Kat?" he said walking up, "If they know you, they can't be that upstanding."
Gun for Hire | Many Talents | Charming | Professional | Marksman | Captain of the Vestige

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Katarzyna Panteer, princess-consort to the heir of Alderaan, and Jedi Master," she adds on, glancing back as if a little after thought for the tease of it. That little shift to her tone like she might just be bluffing.

With that though, she breaks for a.moment to call out into the ship, "Kat we have good looking company!!!" and her voice may not have traveled too well throughout, to where Kat was, but it certainly traveled.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

A door opens, and Kat calls back. "Let me just get dressed first!"

She could figure out if good-looking company meant to come and ogle them or if Riss wanted the ship to herself after that fact.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"Well I hope I am worthy of royal company," he said calmly.
Gun for Hire | Many Talents | Charming | Professional | Marksman | Captain of the Vestige

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss would lead him into the central cabin, where the bar was. Patting a space on the counter for where to set the echo juice she settles in for a moment, "You know, you have been sounding time with an actual blooded Countess? Maybe not my father's first pick but.." she gives a vague wave of her hans. "Well- first things first, this is my bar, mm?"

"Kat can say hi, and we can talk privately afterward if you like? Or she can join us for drinks. Just let me know before she shows up, mm? Your choice," she says, collecting a few glasses and setting them aside so they were available.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"There's a difference, subtle as it might be," he responded putting down the juice. he then added in a light whisper, "And I am used to working with nobility, technically, well I have been to Alderaan and let's just say there is a young woman who misses her dear husband to be."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss eyes went a little wider, both brows rising as the surprise of it sets in, "You did not," she leans forward, both elbows touching down at the same time with some insistence to her demeanor.

Head resting in her palms she all too eagerly reach for the gossip, "Who was it? Maybe I know her? Please tell me me it was-" she shakes her head, stopping herself. Giving him the room to answer.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

Bozr shrugged and said, "Maybe another time, it's a whole thing."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I'm holding you to that Veral," she says heavily. Gossip was always so much fun, and she wasn't gonna let herself miss out on this one.

Of course, as if a perfect punctuation to that exchange Kat would arrive...

[Just putting in a little last dap of flavor before Kat can respond more!]
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

Kat finally makes an appearance, dressed in her Jedi vestments. A hand is raised in a wave to greet the stranger. "Hello there. A friend of yours, Riss?"
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"Bozr Thesk," he said. "It's a pleasure to meet you, your grace."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Katarzyna Panteer

"A pleasure, mr. Thesk," she smiled in return, "though don't worry about the formal titles and address. It's been a long enough time on this base that we're all comrades in arms now. Just Katarzyna or Kat is fine."

She glanced between the two of them with a sort of questioning expression. "But I understand if I'm interrupting anything...?"

Bozr Thesk

Post by Bozr Thesk »

"Nope just returning the favor," he said, patting the counter and then said, "I actually need to get back to my ship and get some work done in case we can finally leave this rock."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Not much of a tour if you leave now," she says, quirking her brow a bit at Bozr. "Won't keep you, but- seems a waste of the trip you finally made to leave so quick? Can always get work done later.. or something?"

"Unless," she teases in with a way too delf-amused smirk, "You wanna just admit that you only came all this way just to see me for this little while?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

Kat looked to Riss, and managed not to smile or roll her eyes. It wasn't the first time she had seen her friend like this.

"I'd take her up on the tour if I were you," she commented to Bozr with a small laugh, "otherwise you'll never hear the end of it from Riss. And neither will I."