Omandri Rist

[D5 LM] Perspective

Post by Omandri Rist »

It had been a.....interesting day so far, it still was to be seen exactly how interesting but he knew a lot of wild things were planned for the next few hours and he wanted to get a word in with a particular magnetic noble.

He went up to the Rimma and paused before entering, in the past he had let himself in but he instead hit the comm button to hail the ship's captain "Hey, got a minute?"
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Riss

Re: [D5 LM] Perspective

Post by Riss »

Omandri can simply hear the door of the Rimma unlock for him. Which was as much of an invite as he probably needed considering he has the codes.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He wouldn't enter immediately there would be a few moments before his steps on the ramp up were heard.

He entered the ship looking around for Riss or at least indication of where she was.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

Omandri would hear her first as she walks out from the refresher with a towel wrapped around her and in toward her bedroom. There wasn't any indication he should or shouldn't follow.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He would approach the bedroom but not quite enter it leaning with his back on the wall next to the door "Well good morning to you too Riss." He says with a touch of teasing to his tone.

"I brought caf." He offered and indeed there were two cups in his hands

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss only barely covers herself only by leaning out of the room and accepting the caf, a flash of a smile, "Thank you!"

Vanishing quickly back into her room, "Good morning!" she calls out, the sound of busy hands and dressing going on. Sound of dressing being something akin to hangers being thrown, boxes being moved, and grunts of frustration when she breaks one of her hangers.

"You know they make these things too cheap right!?!"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri's eyebrow rose a bit along with maybe the barest touch of color in his cheeks. He composes himself quickly though and gives her a smile back. He listens to the furious movement with a touch of interest and chuckles "Well they aren't usually built to withstand such vigorous handling from what I hear."

"What's got you in such a flurry anyway?"

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I have that job today," she says, her tone a little flat which meant more by what she didn't say than she did. Another shirt is thrown away, and a loud chest starts creeking across the floor. "And Kat is up to something with that mysterious lady, Senya? They're going out and.." she huffs, "I wanna go see her."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

"Do you need a hand?" He asked hearing chests creaking around taking a sip of his own caf and sighing a little, even with the right proportions you can't make up ultimately poorly made caf. Sometimes it's the little things.

"You really seemed to have something against that Senya lady last night. What's going on there?"

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Talked to her daughter the other day. She's a real whacko," Riss says, but her voice is clearly feeling the work she was doing. From best Omandri can tell she got the heavier thing out of whatever she was digging into because the hatch opened and flopped hard against the ground.

"But.. I got to liking her a bit. Was talkin' about how she wanted revenge on someone, I think. Definitely wanted justice, and definitely had complicated parents. Was very focused on how her mother abandoned her," she sighs. "And I kinda get that.. kinda."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

With what was sounding like heavier and heavier things being moved about and strain heard in her voice he finally turned in toward the room "Hey don't pull a muscle before your job." The tone was teasing but undercurrents of concern were there "hard to convincingly rob a place if you're limping around or have a stiff back. Let me help."

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

Trunk, already open, had an assortment of clothes that looked like they were just shoved away some years ago and left there. Around it in the center of the floor was a veritable explosion of other potential outfits. Meanwhile, the woman who created the mess herself was stolen triumphantly over the chest half-dressed as she was still in the process.

Looking up a little confused she shrugs, "You could push it back when I'm done I guess??"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He huffed out a little air leaning against the wall in the room "sounded like you were wrestling a manka cat in here." He eyed the room amused "looks like it too."

"All this is for the job? Or for Kat?" He asks motioning to the fabric explosion coating the room, referencing the only two things she mentioned "also did you bring your whole wardrobe from Alderaan?" He asked with a little laugh

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

"No, if I did I wouldn't have had to dig up Dryden's old stuff. Bastard was.. well, coulda put him in a room with a mirror and he'd punch himself for looking at him funny," she smirks at that, self satisfied as she was. "Anyway, I thought he might be the kinda air-brain that would have something nice and.. piratey to blend in a little with the Maw."

"And-" she says, gripping a particular swath of a few bits of various materials. "I think I've figured it out."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He raised his eyebrow again "do you have something....piratey in your wardrobe back home?" He asked before taking a drink.

He eyed the trunk "I'm a little surprised you still have stuff of his. Long as it's been." He remarks casually.

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Well, you know how it goes right? You have a crappy break up with an ex, throw all his kriff in a trunk and then forget about it," she shrugs. Finishing up a few buttons leading up a silly white shirt.

"Anyway, what's up Omandri? You came here for some reason other than my wardrobe I'm sure?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He wasn't entirely convinced, the trunk had survived the entire remodel of the Rimma after all. But in the end not something he need to push and just made a sound of vague agreement as he drank again.

He swallowed and shrugged "Need a reason to come see my friends these days huh?" He teased a little but continued on "we hadn't talked In a minute and you had piqued my interest with what you said last night so two bird one stone all that."

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

When he did actually give her a reason Riss' glance to him read all of that: 'you know you're here for a reason, don't bs me', that eyes could give.

"Ah, well, guess you got your answer then already huh?" she says, sticking out her tongue. "You finally figured me out Omandri, I'm a bleeding heart for other women who have a thing for revenge-" she waves her hand dismissively around- "or something."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri chuckled holding up hands as in to say 'hey you got me' but shook his head still smiling "I think it'll be a long while yet till I have you figured out Riss."

His other hand returned to a pocket as he watched her put on the silly shirt "So what is the job today anyway? You seem to be going to a costume party."

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Playing pirates with the Maw," she says, sizing herself up for a corset she pulled free from the hump of cloth. Nodding to herself, she places it down beside Omandri. Collecting then a pair of fitting pants with the outfit and sliding into those. "Doing something to crew over the bad guys, ya know? I'll be a regular 'ol hero after today.."

"And Aurie too, actually," she says a touch more softly, more distracted.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He rose an eyebrow "Well hopefully the goal isn't to blend in." He said grinning a little "though I doubt you'd stop from standing out no matter how you dressed up."

The line about Aurie got another raised brow "since when does the noble prince of the mount get mixed up in this kind of stuff?" He asked a touch of concern. Aurie was a different breed then him or Riss.

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Now now Omandri, by standing out-" she lays a hand on her chest, almost finished up with her pants it still sat awkwardly on her hips. "I blend in. There is no way someone with as much personality as me could become a pirate and not be very fully of themselves," she says with a smile.

Finishing up her pants real quick she recollects the corset from Omandri's side, "Surprised me too. But, I was there- and I'll be there. Try to make sure no one takes too much advantage over them, yea?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He nodded the smile on his lips warmer as he watched her dress, a small chuckle at her display "Well won't have to act much on that department." He jabbed playfully

"I'll assume since you haven't asked you don't need any help with this? I'm a terrible liar but I know some things that are useful in a pinch." He offered taking another drink

Description|Theme
Riss

Post by Riss »

Limply holding the corset out in front of herself toward Omandri, "Can help me put this on?" she suggests with a brief smile.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He rolled his eyes "Ah yes, went to medical school, trained by the military, studied over 20 alien cultures, turned my brain into part computer all to help tie corsets." He said with fake exasperation as he stepped up behind her lacing the garment deftly

His head close to hers his voice was softer "you know you'd think with all the marvels of technology they'd figure out how to make one of these that laces itself." His chuckle was a little breathy.

"Want to be able to breath? or really trying to maximize the girls?" He asked as he got close to finishing.

Description|Theme