Katarzyna Panteer

[D5, EA] Brunch Before Heroics & Skulduggery

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Being aboard the Rimma after waking up was among the few times Kat wasn't wearing armor. She liked having the small time of relaxing before getting on with the day, knowing that there was always plenty of stuff that needed doing. The brown robes of a Jedi hung over her frame, dressed in casual clothes that didn't exactly fit the look that a lot of people would have for a royal, but then again, Kat still preferred a simpler style in her daily life.

The kaf was hot, and so was the food from the mess hall. Praise be. For the moment, it was her, the silence, and the warmth of food and drink.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Riss

Re: [D5, EA] Brunch Before Heroics & Skulduggery

Post by Riss »

Riss barges into the room with a flair, and an outfit of which the most audacious of pirates might be jealous. With a click to the heel of her boot the arrival is granted that satisfying address. Stood with poise and pose Riss' hands rest on her hips just above her blasters, the image of a rather daring woman.

Breaking that dangerous pirate look Riss cracks into a gleeful smile, "What do you think??
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

With the cup to her mouth, Kat looks over in the direction of Riss... and quickly leans over as she stops herself from doing a spit-take, her hand coming up to press her mouth close.

A second or two, she swallows and looks back to Riss again. "... Are you going to a costume-party? Where did you even get that thing?"
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Raising up her hand she had a few fingers raised but counted them off, "I took the main affair from my outfit saved for stopovers on warm weather planets, you know that pretty red dress? Synched that up with the corset from the black ensemble used for more night gatherings that are more in vogue with the old assassin family's back home, and the rest of it was honestly left over from back when Dryden owned the ship. Shoved most of his stuff off in a box but-" she gives herself a spin.

"Don't I look like a rather dangerous pirate of the maw? A woman in charge, and here to make her name in the galaxy with wit and guile?" she continues propping herself up with gleeful abandon.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

"Oh wow..." Kat chuckled a little bit, but was mostly surprised that Riss had kept stuff from that slimeball Dryden. "I would've thought you had thrown stuff from his time out the airlock by now, to be honest." A playful smirk was directed at Riss over the rim of her mug before she took another more controlled sip, then placed the container down.

"To be honest though, I thought the Maw-pirates here dressed more for the cold... your bust seems rather exposed?"

Riss

Post by Riss »

"Won't need to worry about that once I'm in space-" she waves her hand in front of her face. Moving across to Kat more proper she stands in front of the other woman, looking down at her with a little too much sense of standing over her. All the while, "Besides, it's my best feature," she walks around behind Kat and places her hands on either of the woman's shoulders. "I'll have the whole ship eating from the palm of my hand, just you wait," she says, and although she's now behind Kat the smirk was evident on Riss' tone.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

As Riss stood before her, Kat looked up with a raised eyebrow and a half-smile, almost challenging the top position Riss seemed to be exuding at the moment. "Hmm, that is a good point," she agreed on the argument of being in space. The pirates probably kept their own life support at a sensible 74.

Riss could probably feel the reverberations of Kat's chuckle with the hands on her shoulders, for once not armored which was a rare occurrence these days. "Really now? Should I make preparations to welcome back Riss the pirate queen?"

Riss

Post by Riss »

Pressing her thumbs into the nape of Kat's neck she soothes out right where the armors weight lay most. Leaning in a little Riss' hair would ever so naturally cascade over herself and brush along Kat's side and back, the realization of this meaning Riss was leaning into the ministrations a little. "Oh yea, yes you should. I'm not quite settled on merely being a Countess but I must also become the Pirate Queen of the White Maw. Under my leadership they will become a much different threat to the galaxy, and my rule will inspire ne'erdowells across the galaxy to seek lives of adventure," she says, chuckling at the punctuation.

"What ever will you do when I return like that, mmm? As a Queen proper I think I would be deserving of some royal tribute," she says, that leading smirk yet evident in tone.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

Her entire body felt like it would sink in on itself with the touch of Riss' thumbs and fingers, realising she had been building up a lot of tension over the entire stay on Hoth so far. For a moment Kat didn't say anything, but communicated instead with a very long drawn out sigh of contentment.

"Lives of adventure, huh?" she murmured, closing her eyes as she leaned back into the pink hair. "But if you were a pirate, I would have to bring you to heel, to stop your villainous ways, you know."

Riss

Post by Riss »

Slowing in her massage at that thought she redoubles with a little extra brushing, "Just how would you manage that dearest defender of the galaxy? A pirate queen such as myself would have many resources of which to call upon to defend my freedom," she says, a light chuckle.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

"Oh, hmmmm," she sighed once more, her shoulders rising slightly before sinking down once more as she let go of the burdens there for a moment. "I do have my ways."

With a smile, Kat leaned back and reached up with a hand to brush her fingers through the pink hair. "... Sure you're going to be alright out there today though? You know I could come along and protect you." And stick out like a sore thumb because obviously jedi. Not to mention being plastered all over the holonet following her marriage.

Riss

Post by Riss »

"I'll be fine," she returns a softer gesture. Bringing a hand up along Kat's cheek, gently brushing along it with her thumb. Trying her best to get just the edge of her thumb touching Kat's skin. "Besides, don't you have some crazy force lady to save with some other crazy force lady or something? You'll have your hands full already saving the world," she says, giving a little smile.

"Don't need to be worrying about me," she smirks, self-confident as she was, "besides, I got this. Pirate baddies won't know what hit them."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

"Confident as ever," Kat chuckled and found herself leaning into the touch from her hand against her cheek. "But yes, I'm sure I'll have my hands full today too. Don't know if we are going to be saving the world, or the galaxy, but... we'll hopefully be saving two people at the very least."

Two people that might be the key to saving the galaxy from the impending threat.

"But you know I always worry about you. You do tend to draw trouble like a magnet, and since there hasn't been too much around you lately... well, I worry it's the quiet before the storm?"

Riss

Post by Riss »

Brushing along her cheek Riss cups Kat's jaw with her hand in that reverse hold, "I wouldn't get into too much trouble without my valiant knight prepared to come save me. But really, I can handle myself well enough. More worried about-" she shakes her head. Brushing her thumb along the jaw once more before slipping her hands away and pulling back. Walking around the chair with her hand on the side she comes around to the front of Kat and stands there a moment just thinking.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

As Riss moved around her, Kat straightens up in the seat again, looking up at Riss. Placing a hand on her waist, she gently nudges Riss to come a little closer. "What's on your mind, Riss?" she asks, her voice warm and friendly, but also with undercurrents of concern in the timbre.

Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss comes a lot closer, swinging aeg over she sits on Kat's lap facing her. Arms coming down over either side of the other woman's neck in a cross, holding her anchor point at the nap of Kat's neck with her forearms, "Just that Aurie is getting herself involved with this too, on her own call. Not sure, just feel something is off ya know? Not really like Aurie to make this kind of play but," she shrugs, "maybe I don't know her as well as I thought I did?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

Kat's posture strengthened slightly, providing a stable seat for Riss on her lap. Leaning her head back slightly against the forearms, her blue eyes look up at the other woman.

"Aurilie?" one of Kat's eyebrows rose in surprise, considering she never thought that the Alde prince moved in the same circles as Riss liked to do. "... Do you know why she has involved herself in this? I have expected her to be looking for wampas or some other big game to hunt, to be honest."

Riss

Post by Riss »

"Wants to do something that might hp the expedition- and taking work from the Queen seemed to be the way to do it in her mind," she says, a light shrug felt through the connection of the arms. "Was a bit hungover when we were talking about it-- and a little busy when I caught her in the act of getting involved."

Soft sigh not quite making it to Riss' lips gave a gentle rise and fall of her chest, "I live for this excitement, but- well, we'll see. Aurie can take care of herself after all," Riss lingers on that thought letting the weight of it being her down a little. Riss' bangs come down to brush along the top of Kat's forehead.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

Her shoulders rose with a deep inhale of breath. Kat was someone who worried easily for her friends... or at least when Riss was involved, because she knew there would be trouble of some sort. "Yeah..." she murmured, stretching her neck enough to kiss Riss near her lips, careful enough to not mess up the makeup Riss might wear.

"Look out for one another, ok?"

Riss

Post by Riss »

Makeup may have been worn, but that kiss only gave opportunity for another when Riss seized the opportunity. Placing it more directly on Kat's lips she left it soft for now with a lingering pull back. Eyes closing she leaves herself to feeling her way around, guided most by her position held against Kat and the warmth of the other woman's breath keeping her relatively positioned in front.

"We will," she says, the light touch of a smirk on her lips. "Look out for yourself though too, mm?" she says, leaning in slowly toward her.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

There was a warmth to Kat's presence, as it always was. Maybe it was the Force just being something that made her like that, or maybe it was just how she was. And with them close together, that warmth was considerably more noticeable.

"I will," she murmurs with a smile, and lets her nose rub against Riss' own nose in an affectionate gesture, holding her close in a delicate embrace. "I always make it back you know. Have all these people I need to come back to... you... and then off this rock, back to Gaul, and little Vishani." There was so much love she had for these three. The most important persons in her life.

"We will all make it back. Today, and back home again eventually." Her voice was soft, yet also strong with conviction.

Riss

Post by Riss »

"I don't think any of us would quite survive without you. I mean," she puts a leading to her tone and leans back a little. Way too satisfied with herself the smirk she wears is dangerous. "You know, if you didn't make it back that would just leave me and Gaul to be your kids examples right? They would -so- turn out lost causes with at least a good sense of humor," she teases that smirk a little looking down to Kat.

"I'll do it anyway, but they won't have mommy dearest to steer them a little bit on the right path? Certainly can't leave it all to Gaul and his glamor muscles," she chuckles.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

She grins, chuckling as she leaned forward and bumped her head against Riss' forehead gently. "Stupid sexy Gault," Kat murmurs affectionately.

"You're right though. So I know what's at stake to motivate me to come back. As for your mission today... what are tou expecting to find? Treasure?"

Riss

Post by Riss »

"Not quite yet- but we'll be aboard the pirates flagship, so," she shrugs. "No idea what I'll find but I'm sure we'll find something neat, mm? Main target is just a passkey," she says, and sighs. "You know how it is, you gotta steal this thing from that person so you can use it to still this other thing from that other person- blah blah blah."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

"Ah," another small laugh from her, "I see. The classic holo-game, yes. Seems straightforward enough, I suppose." Not as straightforward as her own mission today, but Riss rarely did things like that because it was easy, at least in Kat's opinion.

"I hope you find what you're looking for then. And not get distracted by handsome pirates, hm? Wouldn't be the first time, after all."