Riss

Re: [D5, EA] Brunch Before Heroics & Skulduggery

Post by Riss »

"I can do both," she says with some gusto, chuckling a little as she works her way backward a bit on Kat's lap. Hands carefully parting from her neck, coming down to her sides at her waist. Turning over so she could tug and play at the fabric there, undoing it a little if she needed to.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Kat chuckles warmly and her hands move to Riss' sides, steadying her in her lap. "I do think we'll be able to have a bit of time before we must go, hm?" One hand slid gently around from the waist to the back, firmly moving upwards in a caress.

"I'll make sure not to mess up your costume."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Riss

Post by Riss »

"I can always put it back together, mmm?" she says, leaning in with the soft tease of her proximity. Using Kat's shirt as an anchor she leans back against the hand more fully once more. Lifting up from the bottom she slowly, and with that intent on being teasing about it, lifts the other woman's shirt.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

Some contortion was required to slip out of the shirt, but it was accomplished successfully between the two of them. Even if the air on the Rimma was warmer than that in the rest of the base, it was still chilly enough to cause goosebumps on the now exposed skin.

"Mm, very well," Kat murmurs, pressing herself closer to Riss for warmth as she reaches behind her to push her plate of food and mug of caf to the side. With the table cleared enough, the hand on Riss' back holds her close to support her, while the other takes a hold of her leg, and with one fluid motion Kat moves up from the chair she was sitting on to place Riss on the table in front of her. With their close proximity now, Kat's lips drift down to the exposed neck, leaving hot trails of her breath and kisses there.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Giggling softly as she's pushed up onto the table, she rocks to either side a little on her rear to get a more comfortable setting. Giggles turning into a hiss between her teeth when Kat's lips touch her neck, closing eyes and losing herself for a moment. Barely recognizing how her legs naturally and instinctually move to wrap around the back of Kat's thigh, one hand resting on her forearm almost as a tacit reminder of the consent unspoken. Leaving her with only the other arm to prop herself up against the table at her side.

"Mmm- no, yea that's---" her words just drift into pleased sounds slipping past her lips, up from her core.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Katarzyna Panteer

"That's the spot," Kat murmurs softly as she finished the sentence, and her lips push against the borders of the silken top hiding more of Riss' skin and body. There was a stoic strength to how Kat approached the act of satisfying her partner, taking control of the situation as she placed them in complete focus of the moment.

As her lips administers kisses and nibbles along the skin, a hand slides down in a sensual motion to undo the buckle of the belt on this pirate-costume...

/ftb? :D

Riss

Post by Riss »

.. and Riss was hers, for the rest of the time they spent together.

/ftb!
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."