Hacha Tsuko

[D8 EE] Ground Control to...Whoever

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hearing that things began to clear up in the wake of the earlier events, and with the pirates beat back enough Hacha begins to fiddle with comms again. Communications weren't his specialty, but he knew enough. Dura had been asking about Pantora, so it seemed like a good first direction to aim in.

Communication in the outside world-D8 EE-Computers: 2eP+4eA+2eC+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

It's a bit patchy, but Hacha is able to get something through.

"This is Hacha Tsuko, tech overlord of the free ship Turtle, do we have a copy?"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Durasay Mixo

Re: [D8 EE] Ground Control to...Whoever

Post by Durasay Mixo »

He was pacing as he let the Duros work. Hands clasped as he waited for the technician to do his thing.

He just... he needed to know, to reach Verash.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
Carries: Lightsaber, Modded Heavy Battle Armor, Cascader, Utility Belt
"All journeys end..."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: Who are we calling exactly?
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

OOC: Hacha would follow Durasays lead. Verash/Pantora?
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The image does not come through but get voice, "Hello, can... you hear... is... Turtle... come in?"

OOC: I will go with Verash.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Copy that. You are coming in broken, but the Turtle can hear you. What is your status, over?"

Hacha looks back over to Durasay, "So am I good or am I good?"
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Hacha?" her voice responded, "We, are cleaning... up, but you're alive is everyone else okay?"
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Resident Schmott Guy Hacha Tsuko reporting all hands are present and accounted for. Perhaps the Senator should report in, over." Hacha hands the microphone over to Durasay.
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

He was listening in closely. The broken words through the comm. He clapped Hacha loudly on the shoulder, grinning widely. Whatever stress had been weighing on him disappeared, and there was a break in emotion.

"Hi, honey." He replied, hands shaking as he grabbed the comm. "You're safe. The kids? How are they?" There was a trembling in his voice, as if the time apart had been eating him from the inside, and was finally released. "We're okay. The Turtle team is okay. I won't lie to you... we're in a bit of poodoo here."
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
"All journeys end..."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She replied, "They are safe, I think there is something going on in the core worlds... maybe another Sith invasion?"
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"It's not the Sith." Durasay would share the details that he knew of the Eternal Empire. "... This is threatening the whole galaxy. Not just the Republic." He paused for a moment.

"They have us besieged here on Hoth. They've got an old nemesis of mine from when I was in the Defense Forces, running the pirates here. Verash..." he paused again.

"In case anything happens, I love you."
"All journeys end..."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Don't talk like that, you will get back here!" she responded.
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"I'm planning on it." The grin was apparent through his words. "But it's been too long since I last said it, since I last heard your voice. I needed to say it." Durasay straightened up again.

"How bad was it?"
"All journeys end..."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Just a lot of anxiety, not knowing what happened to you," she responded honsetly.
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"It's been a struggle. But I'm well. The Turtle team is well." Durasay relaxed, hearing Verash's voice seemed to take away a lot of his anxiety from the siege.

"Have you heard from anyone on Alderaan or Delaya?"
"All journeys end..."