Nudimsu

[D6, LE] I Kid, I Kid (Closed)

Post by Nudimsu »

It was a long day for him. Lots of things happen to process, and not a whole lot of time to really do all that. It was going to be a busy few weeks. So much prep work, so much...life stuff. It was annoying.

Yet here he was again, in front of her door. Standing there, unsure to knock on it. Maybe the thing that was bothering here was dealt with when Vaylin was defeated. Maybe she was still worried about the Eternal Empire all along. Maybe there was a larger game being played. He always respected her privacy and never pried in. Then again, she did just ask for a goat. It was much easier than what he bought her the last time, at least.

Well, it wasn't worth standing here. Goat's getting fussy. He held the goat one hand and knocked on Lana's quarters door.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Dapper Dog

Re: [D6, LE] I Kid, I Kid (Closed)

Post by Dapper Dog »

The door slid open before he knocked and she said, "You could just come in." Her area was well kept, spartan even.

"Did one of Pipka's kids get lost again?" she said with amusement.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He smiled at her and entered. "Everyone deserves their privacy, Lana." He looked around the room admiring the logic. "No, I found her a new home. Her name is Jolene. Still on the bottle apparently, enjoys walking around the base."

There was a small nod as he continued. "I figured we could raise a kid together."

Damnit, Pipka, that is a awful pun...
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Jolene... Jolene... Joleeene," she mused and reaches out for the goat. "Oh Jolene, don't take my man."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He moves towards her and passes the goat to her carefully. "Don't worry, she won't. Don't tell anyone, but I have a preference for intelligent blonde Sith Lords. Very hard to find and poor Jolene just does not fit those guidelines." He smiles again and remains quiet, watching the two for a moment. "I assume you are now going to make that Sith woman with the hat jealous now?"

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"No I don't get jealous, I simply destroy my competition, easier that way," she responded stroking the goat.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Well, Jolene here absolutely will do just that." He places himself next to her and leans in a little bit, stroking the goat. "Just cannot escape these goats now."

He paused and looked at her. "Tell me, Lana, are you satisfied with how things are between us? I mean, our arrangement, not the relationship itself. I assume you are satisfied with that, otherwise you would have let me know by now, I am sure."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Is something on your mind?" she asked.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Everything is always on my mind, Lana; you should know about me by now" He said, looking at her. "I was wrong about a lot today. From the pirates, to the motivation of the attack itself, to the Zakuul influence within it; It was a total defeat for me. Plus, turns out Pipka knows...knew about us. Did you know Chandra-Fans have excellent hearing and excellent smell?" He gives a small chuckle. "Something I never accounted for, which has been my day, really."

He nodded. "He kept it quiet for however long he knew, so I doubt he will start talking now. In fact he wishes to encourage us to come forward with it, despite the risks. He could be right, but it could be also due to those trash novels he reads. So, rather than just simply leave it all in my head, I'd like to check your current thinking on the matter of keeping our relationship hidden."

He stared at her and nodded. "Since it is clear my mind solely cannot be relied on for today...and I know I need to be better about sharing my thoughts with you, not just simply relying on the fact you can read them."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Secrecy was never my goal, it seemed like it was yours," she admitted.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He paused. "Yeah...I am worried about it. Confident as I am in the cockpit, against someone of the Force, your results may vary. It's why I searched around for my people's weaponry; so I could deal with those problems. Last thing I want to do to you is be a liability; it's what I convinced myself to keep it going. Maybe it is no longer needed. Though, I will say it has been rather fun teasing Breela of late. I can see the appeal, especially after years of her doing it to me." He shrugs and pets the goat a little. "Ultimately, what goes on between us should remain a concern for just us. I am willing to take the risks if you are. If not, then we can remain as it is; the end goal remains the same. I'm still with you, and you are with me."

He gives a small smirk as he looks at her. "Not to mention, with either decision, I am still under no obligation to tell Breela."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I am only here for you, bloody fool," she responded.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Nudimsu laughs and he places his head against hers and leaned in close. "I'm sorry you fell in love with a superior fool; I'll have to do what I can to ease the burden."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Is that so, then show me how superior really are, Captain," she teased, locking the door with the Force.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"A Chiss never relents on a challenge to prove himself, Lana." There was a large smile on his face as he picked up the small goat from Lana, placing her gently into a chair while wrapping her in a small blanket to keep her snug and warm.

"Sorry, kid: mommy and daddy need some alone time."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

/scene