Baesal Zyn

Day 6 LN: Twists, Turns and schemes

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal had asked for a meeting with the Turtle's engineer, she knew the Duros from her past associations with the crew and he had proven to be a very adept mind.

She might need to hire the Turtle once again...or at least they could join forces.

She walked up the ramp and buzzed her arrival.
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Hacha Tsuko

Re: Day 6 LN: Twists, Turns and schemes

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Mmmm? Whozat?" Hacha stumbles out a bit groggy. "Oh, it's techie Jedi. Are you looking for techie Sith? I think he's a few ships down. Or..."

He pauses abs grins. "Looking for upgrades?"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''I am looking for you, actually....hum...'' she was a bit embarrassed to have woken him up ''...sorry to take you from your bed. I wanted to poke your brain about something.''

''Can we talk in engineering?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Of you sweet talker you! Come, come to my lab." Hacha looks back. "Is this how Togruta flirt? Because I'm sorry if so, but I am extremely flattered and you're doing it the right way"

Hacha ushers Baesal into his private work area
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

The jedi could'nt help but smirk. She did like the guy but maybe not in that way.

''A proper assessment of your mental faculties is flirting to you? I guess I understand...but no, that was not actual flirting.'' she replied as she followed him to his work area...

...which was impressive, truth be told

''I came across something interesting and I wanted what you thought. I must ask, however that this remains between us for now.''

She reached around her person and started to deactivate devices able to hear, record or see
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Oh thank the maker." Hacha breathes a sigh of relief. "That might have made things awkward."

The Duros motioned around. "We should be private. Boss had me soundproof the rooms ever since Lana started riding with us. Apparently my hydrospanning is noisy. I have no idea why they thought hammering was going on... I'm getting off topic. You've definitely got my interest "
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Noted'' she leaned on a tool bench, wondering where to start ''I'll get to the point: two parties of possible hostiles are planning to steal a powerful object from one of the pirate queen's vaults. One already have an inside man, scouted the joint and has a possible plan to go steal it. The second one stole a copy of the plans, the name of the inside man and might try to take over the plan to steal it of poach the prize.''

She paused

''The second person might be more dangerous then the first but the object would be better in our hands or destroyed altogether. Got the gist of that before I go on?''
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"I think I get it." Hacha mulls on this. "Are we the distraction? The fall guys? It would explain why they let us flee here and not bothered us since."

"And...are you thinking of stealing it first? Because this sounds like a heist." The Duros rubs his hands with glee
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''A Heist would be interesting but I do not think we can plan one in such a short time.'' she replied ''We need to mke a different move on the board.''
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha slowly nods. "Ok. What did you have in mind then? Waiting until one of them steals it, and then stealing it from them?"
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Before I continue I invited two more people to join us. I know it is impolite but there is a certain urgency.'' she admitted ''I came back to echo base as soon as I could''

Her previous demeanor had been controlled but it was clear something was gnawing at her
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"I mean it's cramped in here, but considering what the others have done I'm going to have a wide berth on side projects. Let them in"
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She relaxed a bit more

''Thank you...it...has been a long evening.'' she looked around ''If anything here can access the holonet or be accessed by it turn it off.''
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Umm ok. Let me check" Hacha has seen operational paranoia enough from Nudie to know it can be justified.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Darth Bellious had been around, as the Bitch was parked near the Turtle. There seemed to be some activity on board, so she stopped for a moment, looking at the light in the porthole.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

As Hacha was checking his workshop the Togruta turned in time to spot her old friend. She furiously began to write...on actual paper... and pressed it on the porthole window
Come inside, no technology, IMPORTANT!
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri had recieved the notice from Baes and made his way to the Turtle. It had been an exceedingly long day but he didn't show it here. He boarded the ship and regarded them each with a nod.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She suddenly turned towards Omandri and pointed feverishly towards the paper she was holding especially the no technology part.

She wrote on the back and showed it again to him
She has it already, always had it
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He had already left everything on the Whisper and wrote back
I'm clean. Talk freely?
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She checked back to Hacha and then waved a Moyr to come in
One moment
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr wondered what constituted technology, but okay, Baes' lunacies had second bottom, she left every electronic device behind her on the Bitch before meeting the good doctor near the Turtle's ramp, greeting him kindly. Then she joined the pack. "What is this about?"
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal relaxed then looked at all of them in turn

''Grave news people...All devices that uses, connects to or can be connected to the holonet are compromised.''
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He frowned a little "how do you know she has it? It wouldn't make sense to ask me to help her get it back it she had it this whole time." He said with a bit of confusion.

Description|Theme
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''She lied'' she let out ''What she wanted was access to Hydra's facility so she could access...and delete her.''

She massaged her temples

''I contacted Hydra, like I told you I would earlier, and she revealed that The Cunning Man already had the device. Hydra panicked learning that her facility had been breached by your sister and was immediately attacked.''

She revealed the Rakatan Egg in her robes: a metallic ovoid device of unknowable make

''I manage to pull what I could save of hydra into this.''
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha raises an eyebrow. "Well if that's the case the only thing I can think of to go that far is shutting the whole ship down while we talk. But I might have a simpler solution. "

Hacha heads to his workstation and pulls out a can of paint in the same shade of blue as the ships hull and a piece of scrap metal. He pulls out a brush and scrawls in a tight script.

<I assume we can read Basic? Will this bypass your concern?>