Pipka

[D3, LE] I Believe I Can Fly... better

Post by Pipka »

Pipka was tired after such a long day out adventuring. To give his legs a break, he had resorted back to the repulsors in his armor again. They had come in handy when saving Omandri, but he felt like they could do better. His attempts to tune the stabilizers had been unsuccessful, so he sought the Duros with the know-how.

He found Hacha in the Turtle at this late hour, studiously sifting through from scrap of some kind.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Hacha Tsuko

Re: [D3, LE] I Believe I Can Fly... better

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Ahhh. Pip. Good to see you" Hacha looks lost in thought, a new piece of metal on his table

"Need work done?"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Shockingy, Hacha fails, seemingly distracted by the other projects, even if there is no long term damage done.

Repulsor Mod-Hard Mechanics-D3 LE: 4eP+2eA+1eB+3eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha spends time while he is roadblocked to work on a project that Nudie had asked for a while:putting some armor into a "jogging outfit"

[Adding Armor insert to sneak suit[

[Mod 1] (+1soak)
Armor insert Mod-Plus +1 soak-1st mod Hard difficult: 4eP+2eA+1eB+3eD 4 successes, 1 advantage, 2 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Upgrade on next roll. Passed.

[Mod 2] +1 Defense
Armor insert Mod-Plus +1 defense-2nd mod Daunting difficulty, upgrade from triumph: 5eP+1eA+1eB+4eD 7 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pass, extra boost

[Mod 3] +1 perception to notice armor
Armor insert Mod-Plus +1 difficuty to identify armor-3rd mod formiddable difficulty, boost passed from 2 advantage: 4eP+2eA+2eB+5eD 2 successes, 5 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Passed
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

After Hacha finished tweaking the stabilizers, Pipka donned the scav-suit and fired up the repulsors. He took a few test loops around the Turtle and took a few bumps into the bulkheads as a result.

He lands back next to Hacha, who was busy tinkering with some padded jumpsuit, "Yeah, the handling is still a bit stiff, it doesn't want to let me move too sharply. Hey, what's with the suit, are you taking up Huttball?"
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description